Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2012-12-09 15:14:26

9tiger
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Excess traits

I would like a trait donation button to gift traits already in my inventory. In the past, we could put traited ponies in the BM, but no more. It would be a nice way to build community.

MGP

#2 2012-12-09 18:31:02

kaulitztwin
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Re: Excess traits

I would like something like this as well. I have too much stuff in my inventory that I will never use.

#3 2012-12-09 23:00:05

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

I want this, too. Right now, I've basically put my unwanted traits on ponies I don't really like, but I pretty much just want them to go away... having a donation thing would be nice.

Not to be weirdly stereotypical for me, but... I know Gaiaonline has something called Dumpster Dive where users can donate items and random items out. They have a price cap on what you can donate and a cap on how many items you can pull out per day before you donate again... like you can pull out five items or something before you have donate again... and it's reset the next day if you don't want to donate...

I think something like this would be awesome.

#4 2012-12-10 17:43:41

maryash
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Maybe there could be a second hand shop and the traits get reset every day, you would have to swap one of your traits to get one though so you could share and trade. This idea is in many points like what felidaes suggests but with little tweaks.It would also give a chance to get traits that may not be available in any other way. There could be events where some exclusive traits were sent out by the system and not donated by players.

"You can only come to the morning through the shadows.” 
― J.R.R. Tolkien

I love this quote!

#5 2012-12-10 23:31:18

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

That sounds like a great idea, maryash! ^_^ It sounds a lot better than mine, actually...

#6 2012-12-13 00:07:02

saltcat
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I like the sound of this, would be helpful to the new users, and would keep current players' inventories less cluttered.  Although, I think we all realize that this would leave the donation box full of left-over duplicated Holiday traits we older players picked up from V1, for now.  But it is a great idea.

#7 2012-12-14 19:04:16

maryash
fiche Eleveur
Membre

If a trait was there for more than a certain length of time it could be deleted.

"You can only come to the morning through the shadows.” 
― J.R.R. Tolkien

I love this quote!

#8 2012-12-31 11:49:04

tisatisa
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I think they would be quickly grabbed by the newer players =-D so I doubt it would end up being clutterd.

Came back, HUZZAH!

#9 2012-12-31 19:24:57

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

I think this has become a lot more of a relevant "I really want this" thing thanks to the boxes we're all getting with the Christmas Tree game... and, ya know, the other boxes... I know I've gotten traits I'd rather just donate to someone else rather than keeping them in my attic...

#10 2013-01-22 13:48:15

9tiger
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Here is an idea: You are able to gift an item from your inventory ONLY to those people on your friends list. This might make those that create & run this game happy. Or simply, just allow us to put traited ponies back in the grasslands. Some of us have an overabundance of traits that we will never use.

#11 2013-01-22 17:33:13

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

I like the idea of putting traited ponies back on the grasslands. I know I often have baby ponies I'm not gonna keep and it would be nice for someone else to not only get a new pony but also the traits I don't want...

#12 2013-12-13 14:03:06

taarendonk1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

this sounds like a good idea, I'm a bit ocd when it comes to completing stuff, and well I got some traits laying around that I won't ever be able to complete the set fromand it drives me nuts :c sure I can breed for them but back and foregrounds are not breedeble

#13 2014-01-09 13:24:53

9tiger
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Maybe unwanted traits can be traded for gold. That would be another solution

Dernière modification par 9tiger (2014-01-11 17:15:30)

#14 2014-01-10 18:53:14

darkjewels
fiche Eleveur
Membre

9tiger a écrit:

Maybe unwanted traits can be traded for gold. That would be another soulition

that would be nice.
even a 10~20% refund would help.
and those traits from quests would refund no gold because they costed no gold.
that would be balanced.

i will not unlock the "locked" ponys
on a totaly unrelated note: no, i will not stop with the puns!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
~Only entering for gold. Not interacting with other players very often~

#15 2014-02-01 21:54:25

shiverice
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I really like this idea, honestly if it were implemented, the first thing I'd try to get a hold of is the music celebration background. XD During the event I got all the traits but that one. I spent another 5 hours after I had gotten everything else just trying to get it.

However, some people could make an alt account, buy traits they want on their main, donate them, then pick them up on their main. Therefore not spending any of their precious gold they need for events and exclusive sets on store stuff. I think that would be a major issue.

#16 2014-02-02 02:13:50

darkjewels
fiche Eleveur
Membre

shiverice a écrit:

I really like this idea, honestly if it were implemented, the first thing I'd try to get a hold of is the music celebration background. XD During the event I got all the traits but that one. I spent another 5 hours after I had gotten everything else just trying to get it.

However, some people could make an alt account, buy traits they want on their main, donate them, then pick them up on their main. Therefore not spending any of their precious gold they need for events and exclusive sets on store stuff. I think that would be a major issue.

that would only be worth it if each alt had at most 6 ponies.
and even if each alt had only 1 pony, the time it takes for the game to load itself is already insanely long.
or at least for those of us who live in the 84th country in internet speed...

i will not unlock the "locked" ponys
on a totaly unrelated note: no, i will not stop with the puns!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
~Only entering for gold. Not interacting with other players very often~

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr