•  » FAQ
  •  » Activity Requirements

#1 2016-09-30 01:33:27

gnomeslikepie
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

Activity Requirements

Hello!
I used to be an active member before the switch, but then my computer couldn't handle all the animations of the updated version so I stopped playing for a while.

I recently got a new computer, and decided to try logging in to see if I could run PoneyVallee on my computer and was surprised to see that my account was gone.

I had over 1000 ponies on my account, most of them traited, and over a million gold (with some feez). I even had one of the first 'Star' ponies won from the event in version one (which I feel looked a lot better before he was transferred to version 2 lines xD ).

When was the activity requirement instated and how long can your account be inactive before it is deleted?

#2 2016-10-05 21:11:04

midcityrider
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Re: Activity Requirements

Sorry you lost your ponies. :( I'm not sure when they started deleting accounts but one of my daughters had migrated her account to version 2 and played occasionally through last year, but when she went to log in just before the advent calendar she discovered her account was gone. At that time she had been inactive for slightly less than one year.
I hope you enjoy building a new herd. There are a lot of new (to you) trait sets available since they converted to the new art.

• Index
  •  » FAQ
  •  » Activity Requirements

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr