Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2015-02-03 13:05:45

taarendonk1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Am I the only one who thinks this? (pony race preferences)

I love the trait sets, but i think most sets only look good on pegasi and celestials not sure why o.o

#2 2015-02-03 16:46:55

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

Re: Am I the only one who thinks this? (pony race preferences)

Most of the hooves-traits look rather aweful on Pegasus and I don't like Celestials at all. Their neck is too thick to look elegant and their facial expression's rather arrogant and not very cute. Not to mention the back hind leg which is so awefully wrong drawn that it hurts whenever I look at it... - But Earth and Love seem to fit in for nearly every set. They are anatomically well done. :)

"Dimmi, mente amantissima mia..." ~ Leonardo da Vinci

#3 2015-02-03 20:44:42

pangaloredana
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Earth and Love ponies are my favorites too.

#4 2015-02-04 12:07:05

alette
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I personally feel all the traits were just made for Earth ponies. Love ponies carry them well too, but tattoos aren't so visible on them.
And I have to say, I don't much like the look of Celestials at all. They look so... hoity-toity. And the feathers remind me of chickens.
Pegasi look better to me, but yeah, their hooves are huge.

#5 2015-02-04 17:13:41

surrano
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Székesfehérvár
Site web

For me Earth and Love ponies are my favourites, most sets go very well with them.
I "kinda" like the Celestials too but they really need some new mane/tail style in the beauty salon (and the other ponies as well).
Fire, water and air ponies are a so-so, not my fav but not too bad.
Pegasus ponies look awkvardly wierd in my opinion but the feline ponies with that hiena look and that 18+ animation are worst Catitiz_PDT_23

Belive in your self, and u can overcome all obstacle

#6 2015-02-05 14:51:45

alette
fiche Eleveur
Membre

surrano a écrit:

For me Earth and Love ponies are my favourites, most sets go very well with them.
I "kinda" like the Celestials too but they really need some new mane/tail style in the beauty salon (and the other ponies as well).
Fire, water and air ponies are a so-so, not my fav but not too bad.
Pegasus ponies look awkvardly wierd in my opinion but the feline ponies with that hiena look and that 18+ animation are worst Catitiz_PDT_23

My sister thought the Feline ponies looked like donkeys Catitiz_PDT_26
I think they're cute enough. Or maybe I'm biased because one of my favourite ponies is a Feline, one I've had since the Ponystars days...

#7 2015-02-05 19:43:37

Aleena-Lea
fiche Eleveur
mea culpa

My faves are the Pegasus.. i just love them, even with the hoove-trait-probleme.  I think 50 % of my contest poneys are Pegasus Catitiz_PDT_18 Catitiz_PDT_19

And it's killin' me when you're away - I wanna leave and I wanna stay.
I'm so confused - So hard to choose - Between the pleasure and the pain!                            Apocalyptica - Not Strong Enough

free traited stallions - name "frei" / freie GenHengste - Name "frei"

#8 2015-02-07 22:02:15

kaulitztwin
fiche Eleveur
Membre

My favourite breeds are Celestial, love, air and earth. Pegasus used to be my favourite in the former design. Loved their flowing manes back then!

#9 2015-02-23 03:33:50

shiverice
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I love the celestials' manes and ears, although their tails look gross in some colors. I'd have to say my favorites are the love ponies, but they don't really scream "love" so much as "girly". The old love ponies had hearts on their hind foot and tail. And I have to say that the felines look like teenage boys that just rolled out of bed. I'm just gonna stop here and say I don't really like any of the ponies. I'm waiting for more options to change their physical features so I change get rid of the parts I don't like.

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr