Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2013-05-09 21:48:51

maryash
fiche Eleveur
Membre

The Help For Ponies

Well guys, I have started and RP and I hope you will join in. This is my first and I really want it to do well. You are welcome to give your pony traits in this roleplay by the way.

Rating:
pg
Plot:
A pony called Aleigna runs a group that helps naughty ponies find there their true peace. About half way into the project Aleigna encounters problems with finance whish woun't be gone into detail and the ponies head for the hills when people come to take the mansion over. The ponies in white (nurses) get separated from the naughty ponies and in their groups they have to work together despite differences to find each other and a way out of the mountains.
Pov:
3rd person.
Rules:
1.    Players can either be naughty ponies or ponies in white or they can be the blackened gang,a group of ponies that live in the hills and don’t like company they try and follow the ponies to give them a piece of their mind.
2.     Aleigna will be played by me only.
3.     there will be no secret ways of getting from the mountains without finding the other group first.
4.    Naughty ponies are not completely evil but just on a wrong path that can be fixed.
5.    All the ponies of the black have to have a proper story about why they came to the hills for the conclusion to work as I think it might.
World info:
The location will be in a place called Mayeglade to begin with then the Laylochlen hills. Mayeglade is a cherry large mansion with a natural garden with a shady patch, veg plot, and a pond that can be seen from a bench on a hill at the end of the garden it is a bit like eternal summer there. The hills are covered in heather and are quite cold.
Character application:
Nickname:
Name of pony:
Aliases/ shortened name:
Type e.g naughty pony:
Breed:
Appearance:
History:

I would love to get some feedback on my story by pm etc...

Please reserve the next two posts for the approval and the character log :)

Dernière modification par maryash (2013-05-09 21:51:25)

"You can only come to the morning through the shadows.” 
― J.R.R. Tolkien

I love this quote!

#2 2013-05-21 17:52:58

nyghtmoon
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Re: The Help For Ponies

http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq202/nyghtmoon/signatures/RPStamp-2.png
Pony Tested, Mod Approved!  Please allow the original poster to reserve the next post for Character logs. Any other posts may be deleted until the Character Log is up.   

My MOD voice is burgundy and enigmatic

#3 2013-05-31 14:13:29

maryash
fiche Eleveur
Membre

This will be the character log:

I will start with my character:

nick: Maryash
Name of pony: Aleigna
Aliases/ shortened name: none
Type e.g naughty pony: Leader of the white ponies

Breed: earth

Appearance:milky cream coat and light yellow mane,smoky, kind green eyes.

History: she has always believed there is good in everyone and know she believes she can do something about it. She was brought up to be a very good pony but her best friend was not as fortunate living a world of turmoil. She helped her best friend and now she is living very happily. This is what really ignited the idea for helping other ponies.

Nickname: MoonAndStars
Name of pony: Gossamer
Aliases/ shortened name: Goss
Type e.g naughty pony: White/nurse pony
Breed: Love pony
Appearance: Dark blue pelt with a pearly white mane. Also has striking lemon-yellow eyes.

History: Ever since she was small, Gossamer liked taking care of other ponies. She always volunteered to take care of foals and help out elderly ponies who had trouble doing things themselves. She also gave good advice to others. One pony she had helped suggested signing up for a group that helped troubled ponies get on the right track, and she was elated when she heard about it. This was how she heard about the group that Aleigna ran.

Dernière modification par maryash (2014-07-02 21:56:23)

"You can only come to the morning through the shadows.” 
― J.R.R. Tolkien

I love this quote!

#4 2014-05-19 23:23:07

moonandstars
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

Hi, I'd also like to join this roleplay.

Nickname: MoonAndStars
Name of pony: Gossamer
Aliases/ shortened name: Goss
Type e.g naughty pony: White/nurse pony
Breed: Love pony
Appearance: Dark blue pelt with a pearly white mane. Also has striking lemon-yellow eyes.

History: Ever since she was small, Gossamer liked taking care of other ponies. She always volunteered to take care of foals and help out elderly ponies who had trouble doing things themselves. She also gave good advice to others. One pony she had helped suggested signing up for a group that helped troubled ponies get on the right track, and she was elated when she heard about it. This was how she heard about the group that Aleigna ran.

Dernière modification par moonandstars (2014-05-19 23:23:49)

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr