#27 2012-12-04 01:35:37

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

Re: Advent Calender

sarahgrrl a écrit:

I don't have feez... :'(

There are options where you can get free feez. I mostly just watch videos because when you download stuff, there's almost always some adware attached to the downloads...

#28 2012-12-04 10:35:51

brokenstar9
fiche Eleveur
Membre

darkjewels a écrit:

well, if 30feez is actualy cheap when compared to the things in the store...
but still i hope the final gift will be worth it...
so... how long will we have in order to get the missing items after we find out what the special gift is before the calendar is gone?

In past event you had to click the missing days before clicking the last day for the final prize to come. If you clicked after it would not read since the days were gathered "too late."

If you want to know if it is worth it. Maybe ask on the forum before clicking the last day. Someone is bound to have everything opened right away if you would like to know before attempting to pay.

My mod voice is Turquoise, stone hard and mystical.

Have a question
Read the Common Player Questions for the fastest answer.

#29 2012-12-05 01:06:31

darkjewels
fiche Eleveur
Membre

brokenstar9 a écrit:

darkjewels a écrit:

well, if 30feez is actualy cheap when compared to the things in the store...
but still i hope the final gift will be worth it...
so... how long will we have in order to get the missing items after we find out what the special gift is before the calendar is gone?

In past event you had to click the missing days before clicking the last day for the final prize to come. If you clicked after it would not read since the days were gathered "too late."

If you want to know if it is worth it. Maybe ask on the forum before clicking the last day. Someone is bound to have everything opened right away if you would like to know before attempting to pay.

thanks! ^-^
wow. i'll have to pay attention there...
and if i travel, as my parents planned, i may lose more than only the 1st day...
I DON'T WANT TO GO TO THE BEACH! it's just too hot there and i'm not willing to get a sunburn! x_X

i will not unlock the "locked" ponys
on a totaly unrelated note: no, i will not stop with the puns!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
~Only entering for gold. Not interacting with other players very often~

#30 2012-12-11 12:36:33

anniemsson
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I'm seriously upset right now! I opened up the box with the key in todays advent calendar. I got three traits but there was also an option to put the traits away and look for something else. Out of curiousity I did that a couple of times and guess what? It cost feez to open a new box and there wasn't even a warning about it! The game now took all my feez coins and didn't give me a single trait!! Very unpleaseant surprise...

*edit* Okay so I updated the game and I did get three traits but still.... Taking fee'z coins from my account without a warning. I rather have my coins back than keeping the traits actually... I made a report and hope to get my feez back...

Dernière modification par anniemsson (2012-12-11 12:48:40)

#31 2012-12-11 13:40:14

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

anniemsson a écrit:

Taking fee'z coins from my account without a warning. I rather have my coins back than keeping the traits actually... I made a report and hope to get my feez back...

I agree, I lost 50 Fee'z because of that too... I should have known that everything except just taking the first few traits would cost Fee'z, but I didn't expect the game to just take the Fee'z without making sure I want to spend so much (usually there's an information about how much an action costs before I agree to pay).
Oh,well... I guess we have to be more careful from now on. I wouldn't be mad if I got at least one Glow, but I've got two traits that I've already had and a pair of new hooves :P So,yeah, I'm not too happy about paying for them. I know that it's a lottery, but I thought we'd be able to choose which three traits we want. That'd be too good to be true, probably :P And the lottery turned out to be more like 'taking a risk of loosing nice traits for Fee'z and getting not-so-awesome ones instead'.
I still truly enjoy the Calendar, though. It's great :o)

#32 2012-12-11 18:14:41

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

I was lucky enough to not have enough feez to pay for it so... it wouldn't let me do that anyway...

#33 2012-12-12 04:19:12

brokenstar9
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Well, keep in mind you're not going to get something for nothing. If they let us change out for free it would be equal to allowing us to pick what we want. It would kill the exclusive traits being so exclusive since we could switch unlimited times until we get that or another set of three we love more.

My mod voice is Turquoise, stone hard and mystical.

Have a question
Read the Common Player Questions for the fastest answer.

#34 2012-12-12 21:38:46

anniemsson
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I just feel that if opening a new box cost feez I want a fair warning about it. In the spirit of Christmas I was all like, "Sweet I can check the box again for other traits? Thank you Feerik!"
I mean the advent calendar is supposed to be free which is pretty darn awesome by itself, so getting no indication that it was costing me was quite nasty.

My face must have looked pretty horrible and shocked when I read the message "You don't have enough Feez to open this box" and realized all my Feez what gone.
Well, I'll see if the report gets me anywhere otherwise I'll just take it as a life lesson to stop being so curious and click buttons that might be suspicious....
http://www.gamesbomb.com/games/don-t-pu … red-button

Dernière modification par anniemsson (2012-12-12 21:41:08)

#35 2012-12-14 19:28:57

maryash
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Wow! weird game! I missed a day yesterday from not being home so I wonder what I shall get on Christmas day if anything?

"You can only come to the morning through the shadows.” 
― J.R.R. Tolkien

I love this quote!

#36 2012-12-24 00:03:49

akantia
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: UK

As well as the big fancy chest with key I have discovered two little pegasus foals in my barn <3

Dernière modification par akantia (2012-12-24 00:10:13)

#37 2012-12-24 00:22:18

winforgold
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I received the chest and foals who are male and female so if that is true for everyone, new people will be able to breed pegasus.

#38 2012-12-24 02:46:35

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

The chest contains an entire Christmas set, which is random within the Christmas sets, I think. And apparently two pegasus foals. ^_^

#39 2013-12-14 19:02:27

taarendonk1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

wonder what it'll be this year, hope sets from my wishlist

#40 2013-12-24 09:12:14

mkanapkey
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

Catitiz_PDT_02  When I opened the final day on the calender apparently my barn was full and it didnt give me any kind of msg about it or give me a chance to make room for the pegasi gifts so i didnt get them! I got the boxes just not the ponies. Im wondering where i can post about it so maybe i can get them?

#41 2013-12-24 15:28:42

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

mkanapkey a écrit:

Catitiz_PDT_02  When I opened the final day on the calender apparently my barn was full and it didnt give me any kind of msg about it or give me a chance to make room for the pegasi gifts so i didnt get them! I got the boxes just not the ponies. Im wondering where i can post about it so maybe i can get them?

According to a post in http://www.poneyvallee.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5390, we're not getting a free pair of Pegasus ponies this year. It's explained what we did get and how the text from last year ended up being included on the reward page-y thing.

#42 2016-10-14 15:39:52

luthienlovemagic
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Do you know someone that the site owners will do Andven Calendar this year?

#43 2016-10-14 15:58:09

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

I wouldn't bet on it but of course we're asking

"Dimmi, mente amantissima mia..." ~ Leonardo da Vinci

#44 2016-10-14 18:06:04

luthienlovemagic
fiche Eleveur
Membre