Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2015-12-02 11:03:11

Aleena-Lea
fiche Eleveur
mea culpa

Christmas Decoration Cometition 2015

Wellcome, dear pony breeders!

To another Christmas Decoration Contest!

Last year we introduced you to our lovely little, anual contest. This year we will celebrate christmas in the Valley in the same way. This means:

Show us your best Christmas Decoration!
Surely you already have begun to decorate your apartment or house in a festive way. In this dark season, a nice atmosphere and lights are important to feel comfortable at home.

We want to see your Christmas decorations, Christmas trees or gorgeous enchanting illuminations of this season! Post your photo or picture into this thread - you can enter with a photo or a self-painted drawing. Remember, one entry per person only. And make sure your name is on the picture you submit. If you take a photo - add a little piece of paper with your name on it , if you draw - write your nickname onto the sheet.

This year we have one little thing to add. The competition needs at least 20 participants of all language sections. So spread the word, tell your friends to participat as well. The motto is: the more the merrier. ;)

The deadline is January, the 3th 2016 (11:59 p.m. European Timezone), so this year you have a whole month to participate.

The winners will be selected internally by a team of moderators (frensh, english and german) and can look forward to some great prizes. We’re going to raffle off...

... 3,000 coins for the 1st place,
... 2,000 coins for the 2nd place
and 1,000 coins for the 3rd place.

So be creative and participate!

Each participant will be additionally rewarded with 5 Impatience Potions as a small “thank you”-gift.

We are looking forward to your pictures and wish you a wonderful and merry Christmas!

PS: Remember As evidence that the photo really is taken by yourself, we ask you for a little note (a piece of paper please) on the photo with your nickname and date on it. Please put the nickname and date on the self-painted pictures as well.

And it's killin' me when you're away - I wanna leave and I wanna stay.
I'm so confused - So hard to choose - Between the pleasure and the pain!                            Apocalyptica - Not Strong Enough

free traited stallions - name "frei" / freie GenHengste - Name "frei"

#2 2015-12-25 01:11:09

Aleena-Lea
fiche Eleveur
mea culpa

Re: Christmas Decoration Cometition 2015

Mmh... no one participating? Maybe if I show you my tree, some will show theirs too?

I present my Little (fake) tree including the Gifts (some are already gone, given to friends and Family)

http://s1.bild.me/bilder/030315/3404569DSCF4314.jpg

I'm so confused - So hard to choose - Between the pleasure and the pain!                            Apocalyptica - Not Strong Enough

#3 2015-12-26 19:06:52

brateminli
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

[imghttp://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz123/brateminli/SAM_2072.jpg][/img]

#4 2015-12-28 11:45:21

ailill1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

http://img14.deviantart.net/3389/i/2015/358/9/9/tree_2015__1__by_electryonemoongoddes-d9ldblr.jpg

its not big or fancy but it is ours

Dernière modification par ailill1 (2015-12-28 11:48:33)

#5 2015-12-29 17:41:29

cristar
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Second Star to the Right

Well, since you pulled my tail, okay:

http://blog.sanriotown.com/uni_corn:hellokitty.com/files/2015/12/img_3126.JPG

This is one of five Christmas trees in my little bedroom, would you like to see all of them? (Just kidding.) I'm sorry I don't have a paper with my name and date on it, I wasn't going to enter since my trees aren't that elegant. I like Christmas trees decorated in ornaments that have been in the family for years. Take the My Melody ornament near the top (rabbit on a candy cane), that has been on the tree since 1980 (except for a few of the Christmases where it got lost :P

(That little tree with the butterflies is really cute.)

Dernière modification par cristar (2015-12-29 17:43:37)

#6 2015-12-29 20:13:29

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

Five trees?! You're serious? Wow, that's much! :D
Aww, look at all these nicely wrapped packages. I love the one with the penguins on it. <3
And there's Snoopy everywhere - go, Snoopy!

"Dimmi, mente amantissima mia..." ~ Leonardo da Vinci

#7 2016-01-04 22:11:50

Aleena-Lea
fiche Eleveur
mea culpa

Ok, the competition is over.

Sadly, not even 10 People took part, wich makes me really sad.  Catitiz_PDT_41

There is (or was) always so much bad talk about the game beeing dead.. and I really hoped that this little competition would help to bring some life into the forum. But (obviously) it didn´t.

Anyway, I will think up a little something for the 8 participants. As soon as our admin gives her ok, I will let you know what you will get as a little thank you gift for sharing your Christmas decoration.

A big Thank you to the participants.

Merci

EDIT: Thanks to boudica, all participants schould have 200 extra Feez and 5 impatience potions now.

#8 2016-01-06 20:02:19

cristar
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Second Star to the Right

Aw, that's disappointing, I had hoped more would join as well. Thank you for the Feez and potions, though.

#9 2016-08-10 04:34:14

Ashley Mason
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

Maybe it wouldn't be so dead if things were updated. The button on the other side of village said "Available very soon" the first time I played this game a couple years ago...it still says 'Available very soon". I read somewhere that the owner isn't doing anything with the game because there aren't enough people and not many putting money into it, but people do not put money into games that are going nowhere. Waiting like this is just running more people away...maybe that is the goal? To run as many off as possible to they have a reason to just shut it down entirely? I hope not, but if the goal is too keep it and have it grow they aren't doing much to save it. I'd gladly put money on here, and almost did, if it didn't seem that they've abandoned it. I tried similar games and while the pictures were nicer, they were just too confusing or boring. I'd love to see this game grow and get better...but it's been stuck as is for so long. When you first log in you see the news about the Christmas Advent calendar...Christmas has been over for 8 months. Make the game better, update the things that have said "coming soon" for the past few years and maybe more will come in. Is there even plans to do anything with this stuff? I'd really liek to hear from the person in charge whether or not this game has been left to rot :(

#10 2016-08-10 14:05:41

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

We know what should be changed, Ashley. We struggle for it since years.
Feerik is moving at the moment, I'm not sure when they're done with it. They started a new game, hoping to get people stuck in - but to be honest, I don't even like to try it after I saw the trailer (so boring). Let's say it clear: the new owner is a man seeing "boy-things" as successful games. And sadly... people need time to learn to do better...
All it remains is hope.
We've been promised there will be at least a little something in the last week of August when Poneyvallee has its 10th birthday. Hell, most games don't even survive two years...

#11 2016-08-13 04:40:49

totentanz
fiche Eleveur
Colonel Moisissure

shinsengumi a écrit:

Let's say it clear: the new owner is a man seeing "boy-things" as successful games. And sadly... people need time to learn to do better...

Well he should know better; Ohmydollz is still running, isn't it? It's one of their two most successful games and not what I would call a very boyish game. Catitiz_PDT_25

Totentanz is watching you. ಠ_ಠ

#12 2016-08-13 19:40:52

Aleena-Lea
fiche Eleveur
mea culpa

Oh belive me...OMD is not going that well as it once was.... And they are doing a lot there. One event after another, especally in the birthday week/month.

#13 2016-08-18 01:59:13

Ashley Mason
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

shinsengumi a écrit:

We've been promised there will be at least a little something in the last week of August when Poneyvallee has its 10th birthday. Hell, most games don't even survive two years...

Hope it's true. I love this game, but it really could use some work. Of all the horse breeding games I've come across this one is the best, just very slow.

#14 2016-08-20 21:26:32

midcityrider
fiche Eleveur
Membre

It will be great if they do something for the 10th birthday. I'd love to see a new trait set and maybe some sort of event. :0)

#15 2016-08-20 23:36:41

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

It feels so weird having new posts on a Christmas Thread in the mid of summer. XD

I was told there will at least be a discount on the shops and - hopefully - a set already in the database since more than a year but not yet released. I hope the admins will remember the discussion next week. :S

#16 2016-08-28 22:20:07

midcityrider
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Happy Belated Birthday- 10 years. Should have been something to celebrate. Still enjoying breeding for misties, anyway.

#17 2016-12-06 13:50:32

pangaloredana
fiche Eleveur
Membre

No Christmas Decoration Contest for this year ?

#18 2016-12-13 17:31:23

Aleena-Lea
fiche Eleveur
mea culpa

Nope.

Simple reason: I don´t have that much time this year and last year only a few people took part. So its a wast of time for me. Sorry.

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr