Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2015-06-27 22:41:15

ladyinieda
fiche Eleveur
Membre

My avatar got changed and it wasn't me

I apologize if I posted this in the wrong section. This was weird, and I think it's fixed now, but I thought I would post something just in case someone else has had this happen to them.

I logged into my account to find a completely different avatar, but nothing else was changed. I still had in game money and Feez, and none of my ponies or traits were missing or changed so far as I could tell. I'm not sure if my account got hacked but I changed my password anyway.

I know this is just a game and life goes on even if my account does get hijacked, but it weirded me out that someone might have changed my avatar, even if nothing else was touched. I'm hoping this is just a random bug and it won't happen again.

#2 2015-06-28 00:10:44

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

Re: My avatar got changed and it wasn't me

It is a bug that happens randomly. I found myself in a foreign account after logging in with my own nick and passwort already twice times during the last six months. It seems like a systems' hiccup or something... I know of other players who experienced the same as you did: their avatar was changed - but everything else was left untouched.
I assume that people finding themselves in the wrong account wonder about the avatar and simply change them "back" to their own before they realise that they're actually not playing with their own accounts...

"Dimmi, mente amantissima mia..." ~ Leonardo da Vinci

#3 2015-06-28 15:32:35

Aleena-Lea
fiche Eleveur
mea culpa

I had the same Bug/ System hiccup just this week... scared the hell out of me...

I changed my password and my ava (ava is a new one cause I could not find the old one). With help from shin I even found the other player who was logged into my account. I send her a IGM and told her in a nice way that I know she was in my account and that if this should ever happen again, she should not change the ava, just log out and leave it be... she was very friendly and told me she did not touch anything else, when she realized t wasn´t her own account.

Unfortunatly, we can´t do anything about it. Just this:

If you ever get logged into a account, thats not yours,
- leave it as it is,
- don´t do anything with it,
- just log out of it.

And it's killin' me when you're away - I wanna leave and I wanna stay.
I'm so confused - So hard to choose - Between the pleasure and the pain!                            Apocalyptica - Not Strong Enough

free traited stallions - name "frei" / freie GenHengste - Name "frei"

#4 2015-06-29 09:11:49

ladyinieda
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Thank you shinsengumi and Aleena-Lea for your replies. I didn't know it was possible to get logged into a random account like that, as it's never happened to me before, but I will watch for it in the future.

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr