Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2015-02-25 19:24:23

boudica
fiche Eleveur
Administrateur

Boudica's AMA

Hello

I'm having an AMA (Ask Me Anything) during the next few days, so we can maybe improve our Player/Staff correlation: http://redd.it/2x4b7j
Come and ask your questions if you're curious about something :)

#2 2015-02-25 21:31:45

surrano
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Székesfehérvár
Site web

Re: Boudica's AMA

Well, i have a few questions. But i will start with some forum related.
-How's the moral on other forum sections? (I.E. on the french section)
- Is there a place to post fanart of the game? (not rigth now, but maybe in the future)

I wanted to ask a lot about the new owner (Frederic Markus), but i will skip them. But i red the new Feerik profile and it makes me really worried about what is written there. So i will just ask a simple question about it:

- Beside the new universe (possibly new game) and the +3 other new games he wants to create, will he spend some effort in reviveing PV? Or he just didn't mentioned this game cause he don't see any potential in it?

Just wondering Catitiz_PDT_19

Belive in your self, and u can overcome all obstacle

#3 2015-02-25 22:05:18

boudica
fiche Eleveur
Administrateur

I'll just answer the last one because you can easily answer the first two on your own.

Poneyvallée will not be forgotten and is by far not the only game that wasn't mentioned in this announcement. While some games need imminent attention or have several licenses related to them, poneyvallée is like a slow but steady ticking clock standing on its own feet. This doesn't mean that it's not worth taking care of it but it means that we can do things correctly and merge our and your passion once the fire on those modern clocks with loads of bits and pieces is out.
Seriously, there's no need to worry. Everything will be improved, starting with the community management and customer support :)

#4 2015-02-26 18:54:34

surrano
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Székesfehérvár
Site web

Thank you for the answer, i really hope the new owner will bring back tha former glory of the game Catitiz_PDT_03
The first questions was only cause i can only speak english and hungarien Catitiz_PDT_14
But im happy to hear good news regarding the games Catitiz_PDT_18

Belive in your self, and u can overcome all obstacle

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr