• Index
  •  » Bug Report
  •  » I can't buy Feez from the cellphone payment method

#1 2015-01-20 21:44:25

jennycurvas
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I can't buy Feez from the cellphone payment method

Hi, I have made this same request on the spanish forum (my native language is spanish), but I'm not getting any answer. I have tried several times to buy Feez by sending a message from my cellphone, but it's not working. When I try to open it, it says

Not Found

The requested URL /&transactionRef=42176535&itemDesc=480+Feez&redirect=http://banque2.feerik.com/zong/zong_redirect.php&lang=es&userId=4573251 was not found on this server.

I've tried with different browsers, with different computers and I've checked my browser is not blocking pop-ups, and I've also checked my firewall. I don't want to buy Feez with my credit card because I don't feel safe putting all my information online.

I believe it's highly important for the site owners and everyone who plays this game that you fix this AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I want to buy some stuff and I can't, and if I can't tomorrow I'll get bored and will stop trying to. I think many people will think the way I do.

Please, fix it. Or, at the very very very least, answer me.

Thank you.

#2 2015-01-20 21:58:06

Aleena-Lea
fiche Eleveur
mea culpa

Re: I can't buy Feez from the cellphone payment method

Do you know "Paysafe" (I don´t know if this is available in your country)
If it is available in your country, buy one and use ist, so you don´t have to use your phone or credit card as a "middleman". If not paysafe, maybe there is something else, you can use. Paypal for example.

I will let our admin know about this bug with the feez by phone but I think you have to be patient for a little while, till they find the bug.

And it's killin' me when you're away - I wanna leave and I wanna stay.
I'm so confused - So hard to choose - Between the pleasure and the pain!                            Apocalyptica - Not Strong Enough

free traited stallions - name "frei" / freie GenHengste - Name "frei"

#3 2015-01-21 16:28:46

boudica
fiche Eleveur
Administrateur

I forwarded the issue. The devs are on it and I'll keep you updated when we have any further information.

#4 2015-01-21 20:10:32

jennycurvas
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Hi!!! No, sadly here in my country (Argentina), you can buy either with credit card, cash (paying at some shops, but I have none of them near my house and plus, that payment takes several days) and via cellphones. If I had another payment method I find safe, I'd use it, of course.
I really appreciate your concern and I'll happily wait now I know the admins are aware of this trouble.

I use the spanish version and I'm from Argentina. Just in case you need that in order to fix the problem.

Thank you so much again!

#5 2015-01-23 04:38:26

jennycurvas
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Hi! I write here again just to say I see the cellphone payment is no longer available on the "buy feez", I can't even see it now. What's happened? Thank you.

#6 2015-01-23 11:52:24

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

I think they removed it until the bug is fixed - so no other players will try it without success. :)

"Dimmi, mente amantissima mia..." ~ Leonardo da Vinci

#7 2015-01-27 05:43:49

jennycurvas
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Hey! It's been couple of days since I reported this bug and it has not been fixed yet, and at least I'd like to know if someone's trying to fix it.

Thank you!

#8 2015-01-27 20:51:28

Aleena-Lea
fiche Eleveur
mea culpa

They allready try to resolve the bug. Like shin wrote, this is why they deactivated the option.

Please have a little more patience. Catitiz_PDT_03

I'm so confused - So hard to choose - Between the pleasure and the pain!                            Apocalyptica - Not Strong Enough

#9 2015-01-27 21:18:27

jennycurvas
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Hey! Thank you, Aleena. I asked again because I did not know if the ones supposed to fix it were noticed about this issue, I just wanted to make sure they were aware of it. I don't mind waiting ^^

Thank you!

#10 2015-02-02 21:51:16

jennycurvas
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Hey! It's a long time since this bug was reported and it's not fixed yet. I wonder if it'll take much more -_- I'd really like to buy some stuff -_-

#11 2015-02-09 23:50:01

jennycurvas
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Hey! It's been another week. I'd like to know if they're trying to solve it. Thanks

#12 2015-02-10 20:00:42

Aleena-Lea
fiche Eleveur
mea culpa

We can´t tell you anything new. They are on it, but they have a lot to do right now.

#13 2015-02-18 03:51:27

jennycurvas
fiche Eleveur
Membre

It's a shame the admins won't pay enough attention to this game. There are almost no updates, only new genes. A super important bug is reported and they take more than a month to fix it. Some things barely work, and most of us paid lots of money to get Celestial or Pegasus ponies. We paid the admins because we like this game, and they return the favour like this? Not fixing a really easy to fix bug? If the admins liked this game as much as we players do, it would be AWESOME. Many of us want new games, missions, new ponies. Probably most of us would pay reasonable prices for new things! But oh well, they must be busy. Doing what? Not improving this game, that's for sure.
I hope the admins read what I want to say and pay attention to it.

#14 2015-02-18 09:30:53

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

Not the admins are paid by the money invested in the game, it's the owners of the company at first hand. The former owners paid no attention to the forum and community at all during the last three years - due to several reasons.
However, Feerik has a new owner since February and is now called Féérik Games. You surely can imagine that taking over a company means some chaos, work and time. Read here for further information. It'll still need some time to re-arrange things and talking over concepts and stuff. We'll inform the community in an extra thread as soon as we have more information on the future of Poneyvallée and how things will get handled from now on. Again, some time is needed. It might take some further weeks though the games are complex, especially Eredan.

"Dimmi, mente amantissima mia..." ~ Leonardo da Vinci

#15 2015-02-19 03:29:05

jennycurvas
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I have been playing this game for the last 8 years. I lost my old account, so I created a new one few years ago. Improvements take too long in this site. Bugs take too long to be fixed. And it has always happened. The admins, the owners of the company - whoever owns this site and is responsable gets our money. I don't really care. These games are not complex at all. More complex games work much better. It's a lack of attention from the owners/admins/whoever that make it so complicated. The fact I like ponies and playing with them doesn't make me a little child, or dumb. I'm a professional 23yo who knows what she's talking about.
I'll wait not because this site and its owners deserve it, but because I really like it.
I appreciate your concern and I appreciate even more that you take the time to answer me.
I hope that company can pay attention to players and finally fix the game and make big improvements.
Thank you.

#16 2015-03-17 04:06:01

jennycurvas
fiche Eleveur
Membre

It's been two months, and it has not been fixed yet. It's really frustrating. I wonder if they're even trying to fix it. I'm sure it shouldn't take more than a week to fix it, but oh well.
I don't think they'll solve it. It's a shame.

• Index
  •  » Bug Report
  •  » I can't buy Feez from the cellphone payment method

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr