• Index
  •  » FAQ
  •  » FAQ - Common Player's Questions

#1 2012-06-01 02:40:04

brokenstar9
fiche Eleveur
Membre

FAQ - Common Player's Questions

*** This is a work in progress. Please do not post here. Post all questions in Helping Hands. ***

Table of Content

About Ponies - all questions relating to ponies

About My Account - all questions relating to your game and it's operations.

About the Forum - all questions relating to forum activity and operations.

Dernière modification par brokenstar9 (2012-06-02 00:56:04)

My mod voice is Turquoise, stone hard and mystical.

Have a question
Read the Common Player Questions for the fastest answer.

#2 2012-06-01 02:42:59

brokenstar9
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Re: FAQ - Common Player's Questions

About Ponies:

Where do I breed or marry my ponies?
Pony-Vegas, baby! Believe it. There is one! Just head on down to The Alter of Love. Sadly it will not be Elvis matching your ponies. You have to figure that out yourself, but to help out the good old FAQ - Breeding Guide has lots of starting help worth learning. Don't worry deary, everyone's read it even though not everyone talks about it.

What does the numbers 30/30 or 20/20 mean on my ponies statistics page?
Well, despite what that the ponies told you about it being there age. Constantly decreasing numbers cannot be that. In reality, this is the number of times your pony has available for breeding against the number it started with. A pony with a number like 12/20 means it is able to breed 12 more times. It has already breed 8 times. But if you want to say it's your age, well none of us other ponies would break the secret. Wink, wink.

How many times can my pony breed?
Well. Oh dear. I'm not your mother but I'll share this anyways... there comes a time in every ponies life that it's just too much to keep bringing lives into this Poneyvalley. Love our children as we do it's just fact of life we cannot chase foals forever. All Stallions (males) can breed 30 times. All Mars (Females) can breed 20 times. Why do boys get to have more kids than the girls... well, think about how your father raises kids compared to your mother. Answered?

How long until my baby is an adult?
Oh, but they are so precious as a baby. Why rush, but okay I guess those teen years really are annoying. So, don't worry the day they get out of the teen years (20) they will be ready to venture out as full adults. Each day in game is like a year of life to the ponies. Whoo-ee does that year fly fast.

How long can my baby wait in the nursery?
Oh look at that little snookum sitting there so sweet. It's okay not to be ready for a new arrival yet, at this time their is no know time limit to collecting a baby from the nursery. So get that new stall all ready at a nice peaceful pace if you choose.

How do I heal my ponies?
With modern V2 science and programming technology the old, expensive feature of Version 1's healing un-cared for ponies has been removed. Now are ponies are hearty and healthy all the time. Good bye giant doctor bills. Hello, happy bank account. Don't you just love technology!

How do I care for my ponies, brushing & healing?
With all the love and devotion in your heart. Ponies are a gentle creature full of love to give, but especially to receive. For more help with their care please follow the Tutorial Help Guide A Bit of Help & A Little Help for full instructions with visuals for help with caring for ponies.

How do I get more ponies?
More, more, more. You got the pony fever! Be warned it is absolutely contagious, but in a good way. Kind of like luck. Well, starve a cold, feed a fever. Hehe. Good thing there are a couple ways to feed this fever.
~ Green Pastureland: invites all those lovely ponies others have breed and raised to come live in your hamlet. Be sure to buy a flower crown from the shop to show how awesome it is at your place. If you need more help follow the Tutorial Help Guide quests Visit the Green Pastureland , Sort the Black Market, & Adopt a New Friend. And don't forget the big welcome hug when the new pony comes.
~ Breeding: babies are so cute! How can we even try to resist. We cannot, it's a hopeless fight, but that's okay because babies are so cute. The FAQ-Breeding Guide will help you get all the babies you can breed. Best part about these babies is no late night feedings, spit-up, or all night crying. Perfect little angels. So breed a dozen or two or three or... Babies are so cute!

How many Ponies can I breed at once?
It would be so much fun to say infinity but in reality it's a lot of hard work and effort to get to ponies to fall in love enough they have a baby, then take care of the baby... Ah! no sleep, all the crying, bottles, blankets, toys everywhere. It's so exhausting! Good thing, to help players not become overwhelmed by the numbers the limit starts at 5 and increases every 50 ponies until you have a max of 25 spaces available, 5 per page. But if that is not enough, you can also buy a Nanny and double the amount you have. 

How many Ponies can I have?
Have you ever heard of a pony living in a house? Oh, no. They like the barn much better with all it's yummy hay and sweat smelling straw. So, we have to keep in mind our barns start out only so big. We can see how big by clicking the Barn and looking at the number in the top left corner x/y. X is how many ponies you do have, Y is how many ponies you can have. Don't worry too much about the number starting out. You can always build an addition by going to your Farm and adding another farm plot. Keep in mind the amount it increases chances in cost as well as the amount of ponies allowed per level you increase. In the end you can have thousands of ponies. Plenty for any serious breeder.

Why are my pony's color symbols different shapes?
JWhat! Your pony has squares? Well, that doesn't mean he is a square. On the contrary, it means he is normal. But just like at school were there are different interest groups for the students, Poneyvalley has different color groups. They are easy to identify by the shape of the color image.
~ Square = a Normal color for a pony, the standard game colors.
~ Diamond = a Pure color for a pony, an intensely bright color
~ Circle = a Misty color for a pony, a faded grayish color
Normal is most commonly occurring group. Misty is the least occurring group.

Dernière modification par brokenstar9 (2012-06-04 02:40:03)

Have a question

#3 2012-06-01 02:44:59

brokenstar9
fiche Eleveur
Membre

About My Account:

How do I earn gold?
Did you get your pick ax and panning dish at the beginning. No! Well, I was going to tell you to toss them out anyways. We got an easier way her in Poneyvalley. In fact we have several ways.
~ Farming: 40 gold for completely growing and harvesting all plots of farm land. Available every day. Just keep clicking on all the farm plots until you make hay mounds, then click the cart to load it. You get your day's wages just after.
~ Brushing Ponies: 35 gold for completely brushing all ponies, or using the Beautician assistant to brush all ponies. Available every day. Your ponies love to stay clean and pretty as peaches. Click the brush on each pony's care tab or ask your Beautician to help you out. Once all your ponies are glistening you'll get paid your day's wages for the effort.
~ Feeding Ponies: 35 gold for completely feeding all ponies, or using the Cook assistant to feed all ponies. Available every day. Those ponies sure do get hungry. Toss them some hay off their care tab or ask the Cook to whip them up something tasty. Once all their bellies are full you'll get paid your day's wage for the effort.
~ Friendship Apple: 4 gold for feeding to a neighbor's pony or your own pony. Available every day. It may not be much, but those apple seeds are pure gold coins. Make the ponies eat them though so you don't break a tooth. Don't worry their teeth are really strong.
~ Quests: random amounts for completing quests. Available at random. We all love a surprise and what is more fun than a random quest for gold. Makes you feel like Indiana Pony on a quest for gold. I think we might even be able to buy a hat and whip for authenticity somewhere.

What is the Friendship Tree
Well, you are a pony farmer now & there has to be a farm like spot you and your friends can gather to shooting the breeze at and not get sun burnt. Your tree will be planted at your Farm once you reach the quest Plant the Seed. You can find it just left of the large, brown barn in front of your field, and it's great for scraping a few extra coins of it's fruit.

How do I use my Friendship Apple?
With a friend of course. They will pay you too. Awesome! But first you have to do a little work to bring it to them. At the friendship tree pick the apple by clicking the glove on the apple. Leave the farm and visit a friend's pony or your own. From the menu to the left in a pony's profile find the apple. Drag it to the pony you wish to feed. 4 gold will spit out once it's done munching. Gold coins for seeds ain't have bad there farmer. Keep pickin' from that there tree each day.

What does my Neighbor get from me feeding their pony?
Why all your friendship & devotion you want to give... and a spoiled rotten pony if you feed it enough apples. Shh. we won't tell them it was you who made it spoiled.

Can I send gifts to friends?
Presents!!! Oh, yes please. Absolutely. I love anything, absolutely anything. Just head over to your store pick out an item to put in your basket. Once in the basket click the present box to the right of the item. It will ask you who to send it to and place it in the gift section of your basket until ready to check out. Keep in mind presents can only be given using a Feez payment.

Why can I only gift using Feez?
Oh wait, my present isn't coming. Awe well it was the thought that counts and I understand.  Nobody wants to get into trouble breaking the TOS (terms of Service) we agreed to follow at sign up. And, yeah, using gold to buy a present would be a way to boost one account from another. Not a good plan of action, and I don't want you to miss out on all the fun we are going to have together.

I cannot buy Feez, so, how else can I get them?
Well it's your lucky day, and this is your lucky game. The traveling troubadour is in town and needs a little extra help while they are here. How about lending them a hand? They pay in Feez. All you have to do is click the + sign beside the Feez amount in the basic menu window. It will open up a new window to all the different ways Feez can be earned. The can be found the the following two sections.
~ Free Offers: are available under one where a player can do a task (like a survey or purchase) to earn feez. Please be aware some offers require a real monetary purchase, but not all so keep your eyes pealed for the right potion for you.
~ Videos: can be watched by everyone in most sections, even if it is not your language. Just view the video to the end, Feez will be earned for completely viewed videos. If it is a French, 10 second video players need to click the white box at the end to receive feez.
It is all pretty easy in the end once you get the hang of it, just be aware, offers are given by outside companies and problems with the free offers need to be sent to the company providing it.

What does the impatience potion do?
Keeps us sane when the waiting game becomes too much. We can feed it to a baby to have them instantly age to adults, or feed to a pregnant mare and have her baby arrive in the nursery instantly. So let go that hair and stop biting those nails you can take an easier route for the right price... please also be aware the potions you buy for gold will need to be used to complete quests in the main quest line, Save them until they show.

What does the Youth potion do?
Some things are so magical they are great mysteries still. The youth potion is one of them. Some say it will turn an adult into a baby, some say it will lock a pony in baby mode forever, others have other stories... which is correct? No one knows yet. Use at your own risk.

What does the Potion of Elegance do?
As beautiful an cute as our ponies are it does not teach them how to be elegant. They can be a little bit clumsy at times, maybe say the wrong thing, stick their hoof in their mouth. It's all really a mistake really, they don't mean to be that way, but it takes training to earn the skill of Elegance, or the Potion of Elegance for those wanting to learn it faster. Feed this to a pony to raise it's elegance a little bit, which may come in handy in future adventures.

What does the Speed Potion do?
Ever heard of the Pony Express? Well too bad they didn't have this handy little potion on hand when they were around. It's like Nitro for your pony. Feed him a bottle and his speed will increase a little. He or she will be able to race all over Poneyvalley in the blink of an eye, very handy for future adventures.

What does Magic do?
Let make some Magic? Wee. Actually this potion doesn't make magic. It is magic. A fun knowledge for every pony to know. I mean it really comes in handy when stuck in a hard place or going on an adventure. Who wouldn't want to be able to tuck a little magic in their back pocket for perfect moment? Well since ponies don't have pockets, they just drink it down right away and store the power inside them for when it is most needed. So, I guess you could say your pony itself is a little bit of magic too.

What does the Flower Crown do?
It's a great Polynesian tradition to gift a new friend with flowers. Well, the ponies heard about this and loved the idea so much they made the Flower Crown to share with each new friend that comes to the barn. Buy these and you will be able to go to the Green Pastureland and invite new ponies to your Hamlet. One Flower Crown is good for inviting one new pony. So spread the flowers to spread the love over all Poneyvalley.

How do I expand my farm?
Shh, don't tell any real farmers how we do this. It will make them jealous since our way is much faster and easier. And best of all, no stones to pick out. So, here is the secret. Head over to your Farm and enter the field. At the bottom should be a sprig of wheat with a + next to it. Click the + to have the expand option come up. It will let you know the price and amount a farm can increase. Please keep in mind the cost and amount of ponies allowed does change per level purchased.

Dernière modification par brokenstar9 (2012-06-03 23:04:25)

Have a question

#4 2012-06-01 02:46:06

brokenstar9
fiche Eleveur
Membre

About the Forum:

Why are some people allowed to use color text on the forum but I am not?
Well, sweety, with a ponies eyes we don't see full color like humans do so it's not that great to post colors and can make our vision confused. To help us be able to keep up with your human chatter we've asked that only moderators and administrators are allowed to use color text on the forum. This helps both the players and moderators easily see and pass along very important messages, but keeps the general conversation easy for everyone to read and understand. Players should not be using color text on the forum or in their signatures to keep from confusing other players about information as well as mistaking their identity. So, keep us ponies in mind and make your text stay black, nice and easy for us to see and read.

I have more than one account I post with. Why were the extras banned?
Oh, my you're here, then you're there, wait over there, and then... I'm spinning around dizzy. Wait who are you? Did I meet you already? What's going on? I think I need to go home and lay down a bit. This has me all ups and downs at once I don't know what's going on. Like Alice in Wonderland. Help! Posting with multiple accounts can result in banning. To keep a clear understanding of what players need help, are trying to communicate, and plain who they are for other players only one account is allowed to be used for posting on the forum. It is best to make that your main account. Players should never post with a second or extra account. If a mistake is made, simply delete the message immediately, switch account & re-post from your main account.

Why can't I type in chat speak?
Well, you see ponies have just hooves, no fingers & definitely no thumbs. So they cannot text, which means they never learned  how to speak or read chat speak. Since we love them so much, we are kind enough to keep to proper grammar rules to allow the ponies a chance to fully understanding all of our messages to each other. It is just polite and friendly for everyone to be able to read the latest stories and news.

How do I add a signature?
Signature? What is that? Oh, you mean a brand to your posts. Nice. I have a brand too. It's.. um well... I have a brand. If you want one cool like mine just head over to the top menu bar and stop in at the Profile -> Personality page. From there, type the message you wish to display in every post you make. Please be aware images are not allowed, there is a size limit of 400 characters or 4 lines, and colored text should not be used. It's going to be so exciting and cool to see it when you are done. Can't wait!

I see FAQ on a bunch of posts. What does that mean?
Oh the ponies like to talk in code sometimes, kind of like chat speak when texting. FAQ just means Frequently Asked Questions.

Dernière modification par brokenstar9 (2012-06-03 22:49:16)

Have a question

#5 2014-10-14 04:15:37

theresa.murphymcvean
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

I can not get the starter clothes or whatever they are called off my poney. How do you get them off?

#6 2014-10-14 11:13:51

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

Have a lokk here

"Dimmi, mente amantissima mia..." ~ Leonardo da Vinci

#7 2014-11-11 06:15:38

laura.newmark.1
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

i have completed all the quests. i have not received the assistant's Trait sets. how do i get them?

#8 2014-11-11 11:43:18

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

You have to buy them. :) Open the building "Instrumental panel" in your Hamlet and click on the contract-symbol to have a look at the traits you have to buy - or inherit from other players by sending breeding requests to their Farmers, Cooks, Beauticians and Nannys.

#9 2015-01-04 19:51:38

brittyboo
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre
Lieu: America

I was wondering what language the quizzes were in, cause I've looked up various words it had & nothing was horse related.

#10 2015-01-04 20:04:45

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

Not all questions are horse related. Some are conundrums.
The quizzes are always in the language you have chosen to play the game in. You can always change the language in the upper box on the right (French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese).

• Index
  •  » FAQ
  •  » FAQ - Common Player's Questions

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr