Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2014-05-13 12:06:57

taarendonk1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

a way to earn free feez would be nice

And I don't mean via offers cuz I tried completing one of those, which basically was impossible >> but maybe via other means, maybe by completing a set, or completing goals, or maybe wven when w e win medals for having 10 ponies with red eyes, doesn't have to be huge amounts maybe 5 or something, mean we can all agree this game is going to need a huge boost to remain fun and intresting

#2 2014-05-15 18:49:05

darkjewels
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Re: a way to earn free feez would be nice

if i got 1 feez for every trophy i have, it would be nice. also, getting 10 feez for completing the advent calendar(since it costs one 30 feez to open a window they missed) or 5 feez for every halloween trophy...
or they could bring the item hunts back, too...

i will not unlock the "locked" ponys
on a totaly unrelated note: no, i will not stop with the puns!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
~Only entering for gold. Not interacting with other players very often~

#3 2014-05-16 05:10:52

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

Free feez would be nice, but, in the event they decide the site is actually worth more development, we'll probably end up with more coin-gaining options. So maybe earning coins for those things would be nice, too. Probably in larger portions than the amount of feez due coins being the free currency... and stuff.

#4 2014-05-19 19:28:41

taarendonk1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

felidaes a écrit:

Free feez would be nice, but, in the event they decide the site is actually worth more development, we'll probably end up with more coin-gaining options. So maybe earning coins for those things would be nice, too. Probably in larger portions than the amount of feez due coins being the free currency... and stuff.

true, only reason I buy feez is if there's an exlusive set I just MUST have ( missed out on the crystal dragon one, shame, I like it XD) 

but let's face it this game is dying, I feel the devolopers hardly care about the game, mean we only get set after set after set with the ocassional event, they added the last good feature last year or so, not a bad thing but I'd love to have some of those "coming soon" features finaly availeble

#5 2014-05-19 19:30:04

taarendonk1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

darkjewels a écrit:

if i got 1 feez for every trophy i have, it would be nice. also, getting 10 feez for completing the advent calendar(since it costs one 30 feez to open a window they missed) or 5 feez for every halloween trophy...
or they could bring the item hunts back, too...

item hunt sounds fun, really I've seen many good suggestion but the developers just don't care it seems :c

#6 2014-05-20 06:51:10

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

taarendonk1 a écrit:

felidaes a écrit:

true, only reason I buy feez is if there's an exlusive set I just MUST have ( missed out on the crystal dragon one, shame, I like it XD) 

but let's face it this game is dying, I feel the devolopers hardly care about the game, mean we only get set after set after set with the ocassional event, they added the last good feature last year or so, not a bad thing but I'd love to have some of those "coming soon" features finaly availeble

Yeah... plus there's the fact that last year we got an egg hunt (albeit with mostly terrible prizes) and this year we didn't... I'm pretty much popping in to take care of my ponies and check the boards at this point.

#7 2014-05-21 17:53:05

darkjewels
fiche Eleveur
Membre

felidaes a écrit:

taarendonk1 a écrit:

felidaes a écrit:

Yeah... plus there's the fact that last year we got an egg hunt (albeit with mostly terrible prizes) and this year we didn't... I'm pretty much popping in to take care of my ponies and check the boards at this point.

same here x_X

#8 2014-05-21 21:40:44

taarendonk1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

darkjewels a écrit:

felidaes a écrit:

taarendonk1 a écrit:

same here x_X

me too :c it's seriously that Pony island is ptp else I'd be on that game in a heart beat, I'm also a member of howrse, I like the game just trying to obtain godly horses or anything special feels like near impossible v.v

#9 2014-05-24 17:08:49

surrano
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Székesfehérvár
Site web

taarendonk1 a écrit:

darkjewels a écrit:

felidaes a écrit:

same here x_X

me too :c it's seriously that Pony island is ptp else I'd be on that game in a heart beat, I'm also a member of howrse, I like the game just trying to obtain godly horses or anything special feels like near impossible v.v

I play howrse as well. Getting a special horse is just harder if u don't wana pay for it( and honestly who wants to pay for it when it is achievable without it Catitiz_PDT_03 )
It only takes time and a bit of tradeing. I use to exchange some of the items i win in contests for the item that sometimes gives extra puzzle pieces and stuff (idk what it is called in english Catitiz_PDT_24 ). It takes time but i almost got enought (41 curently) to win one of the upcomeing special horses.
So it just takes time  Catitiz_PDT_03

Belive in your self, and u can overcome all obstacle

#10 2014-05-25 19:10:37

darkjewels
fiche Eleveur
Membre

surrano a écrit:

taarendonk1 a écrit:

darkjewels a écrit:

same here x_X

I play howrse as well. Getting a special horse is just harder if u don't wana pay for it( and honestly who wants to pay for it when it is achievable without it Catitiz_PDT_03 )
It only takes time and a bit of tradeing. I use to exchange some of the items i win in contests for the item that sometimes gives extra puzzle pieces and stuff (idk what it is called in english Catitiz_PDT_24 ). It takes time but i almost got enought (41 curently) to win one of the upcomeing special horses.
So it just takes time  Catitiz_PDT_03

a friend of mine invited me to play howse. i even created an account(whose name i forgot) but i haven't gone to that site ever since. i guess i don't like the realistic horse graphics...

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr