Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2014-03-13 21:28:08

sabrinastone
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

Newbie here with a few questions....

So a few things I've figured out by reading the forums, others I still have questions on. I would appreciate any answers anyone has!

1. How does time work in this game? It seems to be primarily a French game, but how exactly is the passage of time measured? I got on this morning and it was nearly the same time it had been last night according to the little sun thing in the bottom. Is time determined by the time in France? Some location in England or the U.S. because I selected the English version? Is it based on how much you play? When I first joined the game, two days happened in pretty rapid succession and I thought the little blue tokens I was collecting might be "time" and the more I collected the faster time went. Now time is passing very slowly which seems to suggest it's based on real time. So does that mean I really have to wait 20 DAYS for my horses to become adults? For a game that seems to be a work in progress, this seems really excessive.

2. When I first joined the impatience potions were available for gold. Now they're only available for diamonds. Is there a limit on how many you can buy for gold? Was that just suddenly changed? If I use one (I have two right now) will they become available for gold again or still just for diamonds? (Or gems or whatever they're called... they look like diamonds to me.)

3. Are there some species of horses not immediantly available that have to be bred?

4. How, exactly, active is this game? And how large is the fanbase?

5. Is anyone willing to give me a brief history? From what I understand this used to be another game but then it got transferred and this is "version 2". How exactly did that happen?

SORRY ABOUT ALL THE QUESTIONS!!! Feel no obligation to even read the whole thing, but any answers would be appreciated. :)

#2 2014-03-13 21:44:31

sabrinastone
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

Re: Newbie here with a few questions....

Oh, and one more question! Why the is "Daily Valley" blank? Is it supposed to be like that? Or is there just a problem with my computer?

#3 2014-03-13 22:34:01

mimichousse
fiche Eleveur
Modoriarty

Hi, as few people come in the english forum i gonna answer to you as i can as i m french.

1. The time is like 1 day of the game = 1 day in reality. As it is french game i think it follows french hours.

2. I think you can win impatience potion with M4CH1N3 gift which appears in first page of daily valley. About impatience potion, i do not remember, i never bought it but it is possible that they changed if you say it was in gold before. It will be in diamond only i think.

3. About ponies available, you have to use the oracle. You do the "games" in order to have moon and gold pieces to buy pegasus or celeste. I cannot explain you really as in version 1 it was different and i never use oracle. Once you ll have your pegasus or celeste you can only breed between them (between pegasus, between celeste, and between pegasus and celeste).

About activity in this game i ll say few people but we cannot say exactly as noone can erased his account.

5. About the history. It is simple because of a plagiarism problem. The first version was the exact copy of another game even in its design then feerik was obliged to change the game.

But to give you an idea, only french and german forum are really active.

6. Did you try clear out your cache and cookies?

I hope to have answered you to your questions ^^.

Dernière modification par mimichousse (2014-03-13 22:40:41)

#4 2014-03-14 00:51:47

sabrinastone
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

Yes, thank you! I really appreciate it. I might have to find someone who can tranlsate french for me. :) Thank you!

#5 2014-03-14 21:27:40

mimichousse
fiche Eleveur
Modoriarty

You're welcome ^^. I speak french, english and spanish then there is no problem ^^.

If you have any question you can send me a private message, i willt ry to answer you as i can. I know more the forum than the game as it does not interest me anymore.

Dernière modification par mimichousse (2014-03-14 21:29:18)

#6 2014-03-15 15:33:35

taarendonk1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

you can change the langulage of the game by using the little black bar on the top, it shows a time  and feerik and a few other things at the far right of the screen there should be shown  a little box that says the langulage and that way you can change it to english using that

#7 2014-03-16 03:52:43

sabrinastone
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

I figured out how to change it into English. It's a shame I don't understand everyone else on the forums. :)

#8 2014-04-07 01:35:40

nie
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

What is a Breeder File and how do I find it?

#9 2014-04-07 06:56:27

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Nie, to see your Breeder File, you click on the third building from the left in the Hamlet - the big wooden fan. To see other players' Breeder Files, you find them on your Friends List or in the 'Breeder telephone book' (the book with 'ABC' on it, it's below the icons to add and remove players on your Friends List) and click on the little icon with brown horse on it (it shows under their names).
Hope it helps :)

#10 2014-04-30 07:13:16

kaulitztwin
fiche Eleveur
Membre

My google chrome always ask me if I want them to translate a page into English. Very helpful (yes i'm aware GC is not a person haha)

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr