Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2014-01-13 20:35:39

cristar
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Second Star to the Right

More Game Patches Please!

I'm sorry I brought up old news in the News section...Anyway, Pony Valley needs more patches to fix old traits that still do not work after more than a year has passed since Version 2 went live. They used to do a lot of Patch Notes, but it has been over a year since the last one, to my knowledge.

#2 2014-01-14 03:24:02

darkjewels
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Re: More Game Patches Please!

darkjewels a écrit:

cristar a écrit:

cristar wrote:

I wish they would do these Patch Notes again. They still haven't fixed a bunch of traits, including the one(s) mentioned by 9tiger. Is fixing the traits really a Programer job and not an Artist job? Because I would think they would need the Artist to redo the old trait to fit with Version 2. I think it has been more than a year since these Patch Notes have been done, too. That seems a bit extreme.
    I don't want to sound like I'm complaining, but something needs to be done, don't you think?

i agree.
not to mention lots of features have been promised(icons that are displayed but do nothing at all) but never got added.
there are 6 useless buttons that are meant to serve as search filters in the altar of love. in the barn, at least 3 of those filters are working(coat color/mane color/eye color), so why weren't they applied to the altar?

sorry to repeat what i said on that post.

i will not unlock the "locked" ponys
on a totaly unrelated note: no, i will not stop with the puns!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
~Only entering for gold. Not interacting with other players very often~

#3 2014-01-14 04:33:13

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

I would also like more updates like the Patch Notes.

#4 2014-01-14 16:26:42

winter night
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I'd third agree on this. I especially loved the Tribal traits in V1. I miss being able to use them and it saddens me that I had to throw them in my attic.

#5 2014-01-16 16:16:00

taarendonk1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

same here, let's not forget the coming soon button, idk for how long it's there but I'm guessing it's been there for a long time, they should release it already whatever is 'coming soon' and more trait fixes needed yes, it's rather annoying to know I have some traits that'll never be properly displayed less they fix it .w.

#6 2014-02-01 21:44:01

shiverice
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Yeah, I want to see those Coming Soon options be coming now. I'm 99% sure that most of those buttons have to do with training ponies and challenges/tournaments. Back in the day I would train every pony once a day, but I won't be able to anymore because now the amount of gold we get isn't based upon the number of ponies we have. I hope though that they don't charge too much for training and that there is no penalty for it, there used to be a health deduction when you trained, which costed even more gold to heal.

#7 2014-02-02 02:27:32

darkjewels
fiche Eleveur
Membre

@if only we could earn gold everytime a baby pony is born...
they could add a restriction where we only could register each pony to the altar of love once a day, so we could earn a few gold every time we'd register a pony to the altar. the once a day limit would be to prevent people from abusing this feature. or maybe just detecting if the pony was manualy unregistered and not give the reward for spam-registering of the same pony instead...

and speaking of the altar, have you all noticed the useless buttons in there?
why are they not active? some of them work on the barn, that did not even have them formely, but have been dusty in the altar for ages!
if what i said made any sence... if it didn't then browse the altar of love a bit and you'll understand what i'm talking about.

#8 2014-02-02 06:11:57

gillystar45
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I would also like to second this suggestion. I'm very eager for new features and there's so much potential for the game as it is!

Dernière modification par gillystar45 (2014-02-02 06:12:35)

#9 2014-02-02 14:36:38

9tiger
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I have a general sense that the game runners no longer really care to improve the game and are just keeping the status quo. That is silly because there are excellent suggestions that would boost business, improve the game and customer satisfaction. Just my opinion.

#10 2014-02-02 20:04:32

suishou
fiche Eleveur
Membre

The game reminds me of a place where a subdivision was planned and they put in all the roads and prepared the lots, but only a few houses were built and the rest of the lots just sit empty and abandoned.
The game relies on Adobe Flash, which isn't available for a lot of smartphones and tablets, but people are increasingly using those devices for internet access, so I wonder if Feerik is thinking about redoing the game again to take Flash back out of it.  If so, it would make sense not to put too much effort into the current version.

#11 2014-02-03 00:32:23

darkjewels
fiche Eleveur
Membre

suishou a écrit:

The game reminds me of a place where a subdivision was planned and they put in all the roads and prepared the lots, but only a few houses were built and the rest of the lots just sit empty and abandoned.
The game relies on Adobe Flash, which isn't available for a lot of smartphones and tablets, but people are increasingly using those devices for internet access, so I wonder if Feerik is thinking about redoing the game again to take Flash back out of it.  If so, it would make sense not to put too much effort into the current version.

if that's the case shouldn't they have used java at once? it is supported by phones(even old ones, without touchscreen) and works just fine for this game format.

#12 2014-02-03 00:46:54

suishou
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Java sounds like a good idea to me, but I was just guessing.  I really don't know what Feerik is thinking.

#13 2014-02-03 23:27:56

darkjewels
fiche Eleveur
Membre

@suishou: i'm hoping your theory is right :'(
if only they would directly give us some information on the game's development...

#14 2014-02-05 22:02:01

psychocat
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Even though I don't play as much as I used to once version 2 went live, I would like to see some of the promised new elements come to pass or at least hear something from one of the staff at FEERIK on what's going on with the game and why there haven't been any new notes or improvements to the game. Didn't I read somewhere about crossbreeds? I would love to see that. Please devs, could we have an update on what's up with the game?

Hate never wins out in the end. It instead goes always to its lonely, dusty end.- George Takei (AKA Mr. Sulu)

#15 2014-02-06 14:17:40

9tiger
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Lack of communication and sheer boredom has driven me over to Pony Island, which is more challenging. I only stay on PV at this point to help other PV members get the traits they wish to try for by breeding.

#16 2014-02-15 21:14:38

taarendonk1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

9tiger a écrit:

Lack of communication and sheer boredom has driven me over to Pony Island, which is more challenging. I only stay on PV at this point to help other PV members get the traits they wish to try for by breeding.

I'd porbaly be there too only if it wasn't pay to play :c

#17 2014-02-16 03:27:29

darkjewels
fiche Eleveur
Membre

taarendonk1 a écrit:

9tiger a écrit:

i know right... i even took a look at that site once... but since i don't spend real money on online games... :c

#18 2014-02-17 13:19:02

taarendonk1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

darkjewels a écrit:

taarendonk1 a écrit:

9tiger a écrit:

i know right... i even took a look at that site once... but since i don't spend real money on online games... :c

I spend the trial there, worst of all my mare was pregnant but because my trial ran out she never gave birth >> it not allowed vnv

#19 2014-02-17 15:04:35

9tiger
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I can understand that an annual fee for PI would be a barrier for many, but for me, that was all I needed to spend to enjoy satisfying play. :) I feel the thrill again of breeding with hex colors for desirable genes. The color system here is too random and there are no real quests/challenges. Like I said, totally bored with PV and the lack of response from the game creators as to where the game is going. IMHO.

9T

taarendonk1 a écrit:

darkjewels a écrit:

taarendonk1 a écrit:

I spend the trial there, worst of all my mare was pregnant but because my trial ran out she never gave birth >> it not allowed vnv

#20 2014-02-18 04:32:03

darkjewels
fiche Eleveur
Membre

9tiger a écrit:

I can understand that an annual fee for PI would be a barrier for many, but for me, that was all I needed to spend to enjoy satisfying play. :) I feel the thrill again of breeding with hex colors for desirable genes. The color system here is too random and there are no real quests/challenges. Like I said, totally bored with PV and the lack of response from the game creators as to where the game is going. IMHO.

9T

you're so lucky! *-*

#21 2014-02-18 14:11:54

9tiger
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I look at it this way $23 is like going to the movies twice ;)

I wonder how many PVs are also on PI? I am NineTiger there :)

9T

darkjewels a écrit:

9tiger a écrit:

9T

you're so lucky! *-*

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr