•  » NEWS: The Invocation Ritual of the OtherWorld

#1 2013-10-23 12:50:09

kmilea
fiche Eleveur
Membre

NEWS: The Invocation Ritual of the OtherWorld

http://www.poneyvallee.com/images/upload/Char_H_13.png
Let the ritual begin!

To celebrate the return of the season of spirits, BlueBerry has organized, this year again an Invocation Ritual of the OtherWorld!

Follow the instructions left by the Pumpkin Princess ; Blueberry has set up everything you need to make your own ritual on your propriety!

You just need to settle down next to a pentacle and try and contact spirits.

By taking part in this ritual, you will get the opportunity to meet Felicus, the guardian of spirits, to help him find the lost spirits and win tones of exclusive former and new traits!

In exchange for your help, he will offer you a great number of exclusive genes including the new exclusive "The Shadow from Sleepy Hollow" and "Banshee", plus former sets  such as "Ghost of the crypts" and "OtherWorld ghost" sets.

http://www.poneyvallee.com/images/upload/compo_halloween2013.png

http://www.poneyvallee.com/images/upload/compo_halloween2012.png
All the sets were created by BamboO.

You will also get the opportunity to win the 6 following trophies: Weird Spirit, Extravagant spirit, Hitting Spirit, Contradiction Spirit, Funnest Spirit, Spirit Master.
http://www.poneyvallee.com/images/upload/compo_trophees_halloween2013.png

Hurry up, the Invocation Ritual of the OtherWorld lasts until Wednesday November 6th at noon (French time).

#2 2013-10-24 09:16:50

gizmolove
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

Re: NEWS: The Invocation Ritual of the OtherWorld

Thanks for this! Does anyone know how long we have to wait between games?

#3 2013-10-24 11:57:02

kaulitztwin
fiche Eleveur
Membre

ops I accidentally posted from my side, sorry.

#4 2013-10-24 13:48:37

9tiger
fiche Eleveur
Membre

It seems when you click on 2 the same, they do not flash. There seems to be a bug issue.

#5 2013-10-25 00:11:09

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

Kind of glad to have the same games back from last year, but at the same time kind of disappointed we didn't get new games. However, I'm really happy with the new sets, so it's all good. ^_^

@9tiger: There's a bit of a lag on the flashing, but they do flash. I'm more annoyed the spirits don't disappear immediately in the candle game... gotta spend precious time waiting for the spirit to disappear before clicking its candle again.

#6 2013-10-25 05:54:25

darkjewels
fiche Eleveur
Membre

need those red sets *-*

i will not unlock the "locked" ponys
on a totaly unrelated note: no, i will not stop with the puns!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
~Only entering for gold. Not interacting with other players very often~

#7 2013-10-25 07:57:52

kaulitztwin
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Am I the only one who can't play more than once? Every time the candles show up I click on one and they disappear on me.

#8 2013-10-25 12:24:32

darkofthenight
fiche Eleveur
Membre

felidaes a écrit:

Kind of glad to have the same games back from last year, but at the same time kind of disappointed we didn't get new games. However, I'm really happy with the new sets, so it's all good. ^_^

@9tiger: There's a bit of a lag on the flashing, but they do flash. I'm more annoyed the spirits don't disappear immediately in the candle game... gotta spend precious time waiting for the spirit to disappear before clicking its candle again.

Defo the time waiting is annoying. What I'm finding though, don't know whether you are as well, is that even if the last two I click match, if other spirits are still visible, the two matching ones don't vanish. I have to wait for all spirits to disappear before clicking on the matching ones.

#9 2013-10-25 13:33:14

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I'm not sure if this is what 9tiger and darkofthenight mean but it can be helpful anyway so I thought I'd post it here :
I remember from last year's Halloween games, the candle in particular (where you have the time limit), that the basic thing is to count : one *click* - two *click* - one - two. It's simple but really helped me! The thing is that when you find a couple of matching ghosts, but it's 2nd and 3rd click, they won't be counted as 'found'. And when you're in a hurry to find all the couples it's getting pretty chaotic,at least for me xP
It saved me from giving up on the candle game because I kind of freak out when there's a time limit :P
However I find the lag in ghosts' disappearing quite annoying too, when there's no time to wait and still we can't click on the same ghost right after it disappears...

#10 2013-10-25 13:52:23

winter night
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I'm with Dodec. I really do enjoy this game and I seriously must have that white set Catitiz_PDT_30 but, having to wait for them to disappear and then struggling to get them to their matching partner messes a bit with the time limit.
To me, it's too short and there are too many ghosts. It might just be me struggling, might get better soon. Will see. But anyway, I really do appreciate this game and how fun it is.

This lag is a little bit much though. On my main profile, Krizmaf11, I clicked two of the same spirits three times to get them to "meet" each other. To allow them to vanish, per say. It really took some of my time and I didn't get the points Catitiz_PDT_38

Dernière modification par winter night (2013-10-26 11:54:42)

#11 2013-10-27 15:46:14

cristar
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Second Star to the Right

Has anyone had this occurrence: Most of my potion bottles were already broken when I started, so I only had to click on a few to win the trophy. It's weird.

#12 2013-10-27 18:13:09

9tiger
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Serious delay with clicks for matching  to the point where I have just given up on the game.

#13 2013-10-28 00:25:55

darkjewels
fiche Eleveur
Membre

cristar a écrit:

Has anyone had this occurrence: Most of my potion bottles were already broken when I started, so I only had to click on a few to win the trophy. It's weird.

actualy, it IS supposed to happen(as far as i know)

you just need to find all the spirits, not the same all the time.
or at least it was like this last year.
you find a few spirits, recharge the runes, find the rest... and so on until you are overloaded with gorgeous trophies, then celebrate by eating candy until your stomach hurts and so on...

#14 2013-10-28 01:32:24

cristar
fiche Eleveur
Membre

No, I mean most of my bottles were broken when I started the whole ritual thing, I didn't do anything, they were already broken. No going back multiple times. I only had about...maybe six or eight bottles that weren't broken. They were not like that last year, they were all unbroken until I found matching spirits, then the following day the bottles I found spirits in were, indeed, broken and I had less and less to click on. But not this year, most of the bottles started out broken. It was like someone had played the game before I had the chance to.

#15 2013-10-29 01:41:44

darkjewels
fiche Eleveur
Membre

cristar a écrit:

No, I mean most of my bottles were broken when I started the whole ritual thing, I didn't do anything, they were already broken. No going back multiple times. I only had about...maybe six or eight bottles that weren't broken. They were not like that last year, they were all unbroken until I found matching spirits, then the following day the bottles I found spirits in were, indeed, broken and I had less and less to click on. But not this year, most of the bottles started out broken. It was like someone had played the game before I had the chance to.

o_O
i wonder if someone entered your account(either hacked or by your own computer)

#16 2013-10-29 03:49:37

deathsong
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

Umm.... This is probably a really stupid question. But do i simply collect the ghosts and at the end of the event they give me the items for that? Cause i see no button to trade the ghosts for items.

#17 2013-10-29 04:29:08

cristar
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Hey Deathsong, you click on the floating cat-like spirit and her shop will open. Hover over the trait you wish for and then click to trade.

@Darkjewels, I feared someone had hacked into my account, too. I should changed my password, but nothing else weird like that has happened. But better to be safe than sorry. Darn, I hate memorizing passwords...Grr.

#18 2013-10-29 16:08:18

surrano
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Székesfehérvár
Site web

This event is really nice Catitiz_PDT_03  Sometimes the game laags a bit, but since the new version it laags all the time.
Although i think the new sets in the event is a bit violent Catitiz_PDT_14

Belive in your self, and u can overcome all obstacle

#19 2013-10-31 02:09:37

phatcat28
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: USA

does anyone know if one of the games you have to find 3 items the same. I only did 2 of the games last year, I didnt get to do all the games. but had heard one is a match 3. if one is a match 3 could you tell me which one.  thanks

#20 2013-10-31 02:36:03

suishou
fiche Eleveur
Membre

The purple bowl with a swirl is a match three.

#21 2013-10-31 07:52:02

darkofthenight
fiche Eleveur
Membre

9tiger a écrit:

Serious delay with clicks for matching  to the point where I have just given up on the game.

I've given up trying to win it for the trophy, but I still play it every day just to pick up some extra spirits, even if it's only two or three more.

#22 2013-10-31 09:47:58

winter night
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I'm with Darkofthenight. I'm doing it to try and get the single traits. No ways will I get enough spirits with the time we have for the full set ones. And I don't have enough feez for runes or extra spirits. So, I'd rather save them and get the pretty singles Catitiz_PDT_22 Still enjoying this game. Keeps me a bit more active now.

#23 2013-10-31 20:46:38

darkofthenight
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I managed to save up enough spirits for the 35spirit pack, the Lost Souls mane glitz thing, and then bits and bats from the two new sets that I wanted. Mainly the bride set, but I love the spooky tree background from the other set. Just going to see many more spirits I can save up and then I'll spend them on some more traits.

It's been a fun game, and I have really enjoyed it, it's just a shame that the lag in one game sours it slightly. Of course, make it a challenge, but there's challenge and then down right frustrating. :D

#24 2013-11-16 18:02:51

taarendonk1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

aww I missed the event :c

• Index
  •  » Archives
  •  » NEWS: The Invocation Ritual of the OtherWorld

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson