Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2012-11-21 23:23:30

kataron
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

Old pony images

I want to start by saying what a huge fan I was of pony stars, before it was completely destroyed and I had to start again on pony valley. Even then, I was willing to cope with it because of the cute little ponies I got to keep. I left for a few months, came back, and it had completely changed.

Before I start rambling about the old times, I would like to say that I like the changes. Well, most of them. I don't like the new look of the ponies, and prefer the old ones a lot more. They just seemed cuter to me. Am I the only one that thinks that? Or would other people rather see the old ponies, too?

#2 2012-11-22 00:18:28

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

Re: Old pony images

I have the same amount of like and dislike for both old and new ponies based mostly on how different breeds look. I do like that most of the ponies seem more elegant in their design.

As I understand it, the change was brought on by Hasbro saying the PoneyVallee ponies looked too much like the older versions of the official My Little Pony toy/animation line. I could be wrong about that, but this is what I think I remember from the old forums...

#3 2012-11-22 01:17:46

darkjewels
fiche Eleveur
Membre

well, i too preffer the old looks. i've saved screenshots of my old ponies(from PV1, i lost mine from PS) as well as i've got saved in my computer images from the old ponies. i don't remember where i got them(almost sure it was from someone's old profile) but... maybe i can figure a way to send you them... or help you find them.

you see, felines and pegs used to be my favs, now i find them just ugly.
and i REALY HATE the blush on their cheeks. HUMAN is the ONLY ANIMAL WHOSE CHEEKS BLUSH! why on earth did they put that ridiculous blush in the ponies?
it's specialy annoying when the ponies' fur is withe or cyan.

i will not unlock the "locked" ponys
on a totaly unrelated note: no, i will not stop with the puns!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
~Only entering for gold. Not interacting with other players very often~

#4 2012-11-22 01:44:45

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

I agree about the blushing. Especially since it shows up on ALL THE PONIES. It'd be better if they'd at least take it off the males... it'd be another thing where we could tell them apart easily.

#5 2012-11-23 01:45:18

darkjewels
fiche Eleveur
Membre

agreed.

i will not unlock the "locked" ponys
on a totaly unrelated note: no, i will not stop with the puns!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
~Only entering for gold. Not interacting with other players very often~

#6 2012-12-21 19:35:59

zweet453
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

I have to say I love all the new changes to PV (expecting more will be added). Besides the ponies. Fire, Star and Pegs have been improved and look more elegant. I also like the idea of pure, murky and normal colors although it doesn't have negatives DX (my favorite part) I also both liked and disliked the blending between parents. I feel with the new design as well it feels more clustered and their is less play with genes and patterns DX

#7 2013-02-04 23:28:37

elizabethrose
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

Hi How do you make money and the videos to earn fee'z dont work

#8 2013-08-05 22:41:17

fl0w3r
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: USA & China
Site web

I love the new looks on the ponies, especially feline. I have always thought that the feline pony was ugly in V1, and was happy it was changed.

#9 2013-09-05 06:54:38

gugi40
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I used to love felines and Celestial ponies, but when the new mode was introduced my traits looked very different on them and their design....well let's just say I had a huge emotional torment from it.

I do however like that the other ponies are more elegant looking, but the fire pony makes me rage.

I am sure more improvements are going to be implemented and I am excited to see them all but I do still miss pony stars and V1 of pony valley. Making money was much easier.Catitiz_PDT_45

#10 2013-09-05 13:54:39

surrano
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Székesfehérvár
Site web

I got my ups and downs with V2 but i got use to it by now. I really liket the V1 pony desighns cause they were "cartoonish" but in V2 they mostly resemble a horse Catitiz_PDT_14
My favourites was the fire, celestial, feline pony but now i only like the earth and celestial. Fireponys lost their draconish charm and the feline....uhm....nvm Catitiz_PDT_05
So i only had downs with the design of ponies but i got use to them and found new favourites.
Only thing that really gives me the "ewwww Catitiz_PDT_15 " face is the animation on the feline ponys. In my view it's rated M with a 18 red circle.

btw i still got like 100+ png saved from the V1 Catitiz_PDT_18

Belive in your self, and u can overcome all obstacle

#11 2013-09-10 19:49:31

maryash
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I think the old ones were cuter but there ones are more realistic (apart from the water ponies which used to be my favorites but now look weird.). I think that overall though the good changes outweigh the bad and they are still flowing through for us.

"You can only come to the morning through the shadows.” 
― J.R.R. Tolkien

I love this quote!

#12 2013-09-11 09:18:30

winter night
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I found a few images of my old herds a while ago (wish I had saved of my entire herd. Especially my favorite ponies...). Thought I had lost them all. I used to be Krizmaf11, but I left when school got busy and my focus turned on other things. THen this one day, I find a piece of paper with my password and all. I decided to come check it out again.

Catitiz_PDT_33  that's how I looked when I saw the new version. I didn't have a clue. My favorite ponies used to be Feline. They looked adorable in the previous version.

not allowed that I can't get that account migrated now Catitiz_PDT_35

But over all, I still like the felines (just prefered V1).
The love ponies, I prefer these as babies.
I like the earth, they look elegant, as well as the pegasus and celestial.
I won't even talk about the fire really. No comment there.
The water is okay. I've never been too much in to them from the start.

Then I saw about the blush and I totally agree. It makes the male ponies look like females and I got very confused a few times. Thinking it was female but then it was actually male and vice versa.

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr