Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2013-06-25 03:04:58

shiverice
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Hide/Show Traits Option

I saved up enough gold to buy one of those manes in the beauty salon, and I used one of those free tickets to give one of my ponies that mane. Then I went into my barn to see how she looked with her traits on and the mane, and found that I didn't like it at all. Then I had to go back to the beauty salon and put her mane back the way it was, leaving me with only 1 ticket left. This disappointed me, (but the recent event with the notes fixed that) having wasted most of my free tickets. The mane just didn't look good with her traits. That is why I would like to suggest a hide/show option for the pony's traits in the beauty salon. That way, no one will ever make this mistake again... well, unless they forgot about the option. And as long as I'm typing this, I might as well suggest that this option be added to the store as well. And also as long as I'm typing that, how about a drop down list in the store so you can actually see the traits on any of your ponies, not just your first one?

~Thank you for reading.

#2 2013-06-25 06:12:33

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

Re: Hide/Show Traits Option

I think that would be a good addition to the salon.

However, there is a way to see other ponies in the store. It's a pain, but it's there. You have to drag and drop the pony either from the barn or their own little window-thing. And then if you want to see their traits in addition to the traits you're trying on, you have to drag and drop their individual traits onto the pony in the store window.

#3 2013-06-25 07:28:08

shiverice
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Oh, I didn't know you could do that XD But still, a drop down list would be more convenient.

Thank you for telling me that though, that'll come in handy

#4 2013-06-27 05:04:55

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

You're welcome. I do agree that a drop down list like they used to have would be better. ^_^

#5 2013-07-02 19:21:32

maryash
fiche Eleveur
Membre

A good idea but if you have many ponies then the list would be too long to find a pony right in the middle. Maybe a search bar which does not have to be exact (capitals, small errors)would be good and suit everyone no-matter how many ponies they had

"You can only come to the morning through the shadows.” 
― J.R.R. Tolkien

I love this quote!

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr