•  » FAQ - Friendship Tree

#1 2012-05-06 20:41:01

hestiana
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre
Lieu: Hungary

FAQ - Friendship Tree

Friendship Tree - Illustrated Guide with Screenshots

First you need to add friends (Adding Friends Guide). Do you need friends? Let's make them here on Forums or ingame via private messaging.

Click on your Farm.
http://i.imgur.com/udEYR.png

If you harvested your grain, probably you'll see this:
http://i.imgur.com/RsVS8.png

Click on the little tree in front of the building:
http://i.imgur.com/ZFBg0.png

A new window will slide in, here you can see the tree with an apple on it. Click to harvest it:
http://i.imgur.com/E3YMK.png

Go to one of your or your friends pony (visit your barn / their herd), click on the interview tab and give them the fruit.
http://i.imgur.com/xlypG.png

"This will give you 3 coins but what it does for your pony I have not figured out.  It looks like you get a new fruit every day." by 1dolphin

Drag and drop the apple to feed it to a pony.

Well I can't give that poor apple to the ponies... It could be a bug tho it's not working on my other account neither. Help would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: After circa 30 minutes my harvested apple disappeared from the basket, but the 'Give your pony a fruit' button remained blank.

I hope I could help to those who didn't find that tricky tree. If you have any questions feel free to PM me here or ingame or add me to your friend list.

Dernière modification par hestiana (2012-05-06 22:59:08)

#2 2012-09-17 20:24:54

bunnysrock14
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

Re: FAQ - Friendship Tree

Catitiz_PDT_15 i can`t click on

little tree

#3 2012-09-18 03:33:25

brokenstar9
fiche Eleveur
Membre

The tree is not clickable until you reach the quest for using the Friendship Tree. Be sure to work on those to be able to open up the tree.

My mod voice is Turquoise, stone hard and mystical.

Have a question
Read the Common Player Questions for the fastest answer.

#4 2012-09-21 01:35:00

ingridskramyr
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Namarien
Site web

I have a question about the friendship tree. I have read before in the forum that you have a "friendship tree level" or something like that. In that case, how do I know about wich level i am on? And if it's not levels, what is the ponit with that tree except getting 3 coins?

We wil one day
Venture to the stars

#5 2012-09-21 02:52:57

cristar
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Second Star to the Right

I want to know, too. I've been using the Tree for a long time now and nothing has changed! It seems pretty silly to harvest just one apple in order to get a few coins. (I get four, by the way, always have. Though sometimes it only looks like three coins appear when you feed a friend's pony.)

#6 2012-09-22 01:31:02

ingridskramyr
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Namarien
Site web

So itv can be, i never count the "money" I just know that it's not so much money that i can  se a big change on my screen. But i'm curios though about that "friendshiptree levels" :3

We wil one day
Venture to the stars

#7 2013-06-25 04:27:18

shiverice
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Correction: You get 4 coins.

I came here to see if this would answer my question, but it didn't. When you look at the box with the fruit in it that is next to your pony, there is a small 1 (or 0) in the bottom right corner. This leads me to the conclusion that your tree can grow bigger and produce more fruit per day, and also when you look at the outside of the farm (not in the window that pops up, like to the left of the farm in the first picture) there is a large tree. If your tree can grow bigger, I'm guessing you make it grow by reaching a certain number of friends, or by feeding a certain amount of fruit to other peoples' ponies, or perhaps a combination of the two. So my question is, how do we make our trees grow, if they can?

#8 2013-06-26 03:47:14

suishou
fiche Eleveur
Membre

It's always looked like the tree could get more apples to me, too, but so far they haven't made it possible yet.

#9 2013-06-27 01:54:20

darkjewels
fiche Eleveur
Membre

there could be 1 apple for every 10 fields owned.
or for every 5 fields. or something like that so we'd get extra gold for being able to home more ponies since the fields get terribly more expensive as you expand your herd...
(or the apple could be larger and drop more coins as you expand the farm)
the game is about breeding ponies after all, so having/breeding more ponies should be(more) rewarding...
even if it's just 4 extra gold for every 5 or 10 farm fields...

i will not unlock the "locked" ponys
on a totaly unrelated note: no, i will not stop with the puns!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
~Only entering for gold. Not interacting with other players very often~

#10 2013-11-11 07:26:45

anya09
fiche Eleveur
Membre

suishou a écrit:

It's always looked like the tree could get more apples to me, too, but so far they haven't made it possible yet.

they could change it in a way that ones a player reaches a particular level, it becomes 2 apples. or something like that. Catitiz_PDT_18  just a suggestion
so in other words, if it is possible the higher level ur in the more apples u have and the more ocins u get!!! LOL

angels fly away, to the sunset they go

#11 2015-02-04 16:48:33

Rienne810
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

since it's a godforsaken friendship tree:
you should get a bigger tree with more valuable apples when having MORE friends.

• Index
  •  » FAQ
  •  » FAQ - Friendship Tree

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr