Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2012-12-18 14:23:33

karotte007
fiche Eleveur
Membre

New set: Magi

http://www.poneyvallee.com/images/upload/myrtille_roimage.png

Stars announced a grand event, and once more the Magi is the only one that saw it.

Fair and wise Monarch as well as erudite person he likes stargazing and knows how to read the messages hidden in the stars.

But the message he read this time was terrible, the end of the world just at the end of the week!

Is this the end?

http://www.poneyvallee.com/icone/pack_roimage.png
The Magi set was designed by BamboO.

#2 2012-12-18 14:40:11

darkjewels
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Re: New set: Magi

shouldn't they have released an aponycalypse set instead? XD
with the maya calendar and such... xP

i will not unlock the "locked" ponys
on a totaly unrelated note: no, i will not stop with the puns!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
~Only entering for gold. Not interacting with other players very often~

#3 2012-12-18 16:54:06

cristar
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Second Star to the Right

It's a neat set, and it's for Christmas; the Magi brought gifts to the Baby Lord born on Christmas day.
Anyway, I don't think they should play around with that whole end of the world thing. At all. Lots of kids actually believe the end of the world is coming this December 20, 2012, I saw it on the news a few weeks ago. There are even adults that think it is true.

I made an edit to clarify what I was saying :) I just think it's a touchy subject matter at this time, right now. Though I have a feeling what Pony Valley's Magi will soon see that the end will not come and some exclusive trait package will be involved to stop the impending doooom~

Dernière modification par cristar (2012-12-18 21:05:48)

#4 2012-12-18 17:16:57

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

I don't have a problem with playing around with the end of the world thing. Yes, lots of people believe it's true, but at the same time... it's most likely not. It's like how everyone and their mother freaked over Y2K... and we (as human beings in general) have been predicting the end of the world pretty much since we knew what that was.

Anyway... nice set. ^_^

#5 2012-12-18 19:15:31

sylar1995
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: My Dark Fortress of DOOM~

I do believe in the End times but not in the way of the Maya Calendar, which I think it is just stupidity. Now I do like the exclusive Four Horseman sets they have on here, I just wish I could have had a chance to have gotten those.
But it doesn't bother me if they make mention of the end of the world here, or anywhere for that matter. I just laugh and go on with my day. As said, I do believe in the end of the world, just in a different manner.

But this is off-topic; the set is really nice. I like the mane, coat and tattoo especially. =3

"Tell me would you kill to save a life? Tell me would you kill to prove your right?
Crash, crash; burn, let it all burn-- This hurricane's chasing us all underground."

"Heartbeat, a heartbeat; I need a heartbeat, a heartbeat."

#6 2012-12-19 02:08:13

darkjewels
fiche Eleveur
Membre

lol i was originaly going to say "shouldn't this set have been released on the week of january's 6th?"
but then i saw the news saying

karotte007 a écrit:

But the message he read this time was terrible, the end of the world just at the end of the week!

Is this the end?

so... XD
guess what i decided to comment instead xP
*points at the 1st reply to this thread*

i will not unlock the "locked" ponys
on a totaly unrelated note: no, i will not stop with the puns!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
~Only entering for gold. Not interacting with other players very often~

#7 2012-12-19 14:52:33

akantia
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: UK

Not exactly a nice set and the description is a bit much, it isn't fair for this to start up with the nonsense as well. I am very dissapointed, such disgraceful behavior

#8 2012-12-19 17:31:01

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

I don't see how discussing a topic made relevant by the description is disgraceful behavior... or adding in some current event type stuff to items for that matter... yes, it's nonsense, but we know it's nonsense so... why not have a little fun with it?

I'll agree though that as a set, it's not exactly... perfect, but the pieces are pretty awesome. ^_^

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr