Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2012-12-12 12:27:21

kmilea
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Exclusive Vintage Pony: Reindeer

http://www.poneyvallee.com/images/upload/myrtille_renne.png

Every week, a vintage pony is back with us. On that occasion a former set is relaunched and we add an element to it. What's more, during that week, there is a -15% special offer on the set plus each time you send an element of the set (or the whole set) as a gift to another player you win that element for yourself.

Everyone is getting prepared for Christmas while Father Christmas' fabric is full of frenzy vibes and activity. The reindeers' stable overflows with joy and excitement too.

The reindeer team has started to train again for the big night.

On the menu: rapidity, endurance, agility exercises for everyone. All of it under Rudolf-the-red-nose-Reindeer's control.

The set has been ameliorated to make it correspond to our quality standards.
http://www.poneyvallee.com/images/upload/compo_renne.png
The Reindeer set was created by Wendywee.

This exclusive set is available until next Wednesday in store.

#2 2012-12-12 18:03:38

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

Re: Exclusive Vintage Pony: Reindeer

I like most of this set revamp... except the mane. I used to really like this mane, but now that it's covered in doily-like snowflakes, I can't say I like it anymore. Catitiz_PDT_24

#3 2012-12-13 00:39:31

psychocat
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I really wish this set had been left alone. The color of the head of the pony looks so off compared to the rest of the coat, it's too dark. I could do without the snowflakes on the mane and tail. The color variance up towards the pony's back and head ruins the charm of the set. I understand sometimes making improvements is a good thing but in this case the new changes ruin the simple charm of the set.

Hate never wins out in the end. It instead goes always to its lonely, dusty end.- George Takei (AKA Mr. Sulu)

#4 2012-12-14 05:47:30

brokenstar9
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I think the main will look really good with some different sets that have the delicate shapes in it, like the fortune teller set.

The jingle bells definitely look better & sit better in my opinion.

My mod voice is Turquoise, stone hard and mystical.

Have a question
Read the Common Player Questions for the fastest answer.

#5 2012-12-14 07:57:26

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

I do think the bells look better where they are now and the background is great... but the rest of it is just kind of... overdone, in my opinion.

#6 2012-12-15 02:54:21

teamyaoi
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

I'm actually a bit upset with this revamp. I had this vintage accessory, coat and tattoo on my love pony Prongs that I had submitted into the Christmas Fashion Show. I thought she was absolutely adorable and was sad when I found she had been eliminated after only receiving two votes. I clicked on her and found my little charming pony was completely changed!

No wonder she got eliminated so quickly. Instead of her adorable bright face peaking out from a dark, snow frosted mane, the entire thing looked like an ugly dark blob. The bells, which had previously covered a little bit of the tattoo so that the tattoo didn't look so huge was no longer around her waist at all. For some reason it got turned into a tiny necklace for this breed which made the tattoo once again look gigantic on my delicate girl and the ribbon is a slightly darker shade of red so now it no longer matches the hooves I put on her.

Now i know you guys are just trying to update your graphics and such, but I really can't help but feel cheated that this was done at the time of this particular fashion show. If I had known the vintage set would take such a drastic change at this time I would have picked an entirely different pony for the contest. Catitiz_PDT_24

Dernière modification par teamyaoi (2012-12-15 02:56:28)

#7 2012-12-15 07:22:16

brokenstar9
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I can't help but share my new reindeer. It worked out too good. LOL
http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss187/ajvalentine0001/ponystars/PV-reindeer_zps5dd52e3d.png

Have a question

#8 2012-12-15 19:44:25

darkjewels
fiche Eleveur
Membre

@teamyaoi: THAT hurts >_<
couldn't those revamps be opitional for those who already have the set? like the old ponies colors, wich we only convert to the new system IF we like.

@brokenstar9: at least someone's pony is looking good on this, wich is good. XD

Dernière modification par darkjewels (2012-12-15 19:47:18)

i will not unlock the "locked" ponys
on a totaly unrelated note: no, i will not stop with the puns!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
~Only entering for gold. Not interacting with other players very often~

#9 2012-12-16 04:29:03

brokenstar9
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I am pretty sure that when you submit a pony for the contest entry the image if it then is what stays since they did design it to not allow altering mid-contest. I do know that is true when dealing with ponies we change the traits off. I am not totally sure how it works with trait adjustments since this is the first time like this, but the contest does save the image of your pony at the point you submit it so that changing it later does not effect the contest. I do not see how a save image could have been altered by the change in the design since it is very much like a screen shot. It is not likely the pony image was altered from the image you made when you submitted her teamyaoi.

Have a question

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr