Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2012-10-17 12:00:22

kmilea
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Vintage Pony: Peacock

http://www.poneyvallee.com/images/upload/myrtille_paon.png

Every week, a vintage pony is back with us. On that occasion a former set is relaunched and we add an element to it. What's more, during that week, there is a -15% special offer on the set plus each time you send an element of the set (or the whole set) as a gift to another player you win that element for yourself.

The Lekani peninsula is a peaceful place to live.

On that quiet land, he race of big peacocks that form the people of Navilus live a life dedicated to art, poetry, and all the other form of beauty .

The Navilius are always impeccable, with they great feathers, more splendid than any other and that they spend their time tidying up thanks to marvels of ingenuity.

In Sagara, they are said to be the most elegant people of the whole island.

Within the scope of making the game progress, we have remade the set so it now corresponds better to the level of standards we have for sets. .
http://www.poneyvallee.com/images/upload/compo_paon.png

The remake of the Peacock set was created by BamboO.

#2 2012-10-17 12:44:06

elorwin
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Re: Vintage Pony: Peacock

Does anyone know how long the 15% promo is lasting for I can't see the counter on the store as its blocked by the picture >_<

#3 2012-10-17 15:41:59

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

elorwin a écrit:

Does anyone know how long the 15% promo is lasting for I can't see the counter on the store as its blocked by the picture >_<

Umm... The Pocahontas traits were in 'Promo' today in the morning and now they're not, so I guess it lasts for a week - when one ends the other one begins :)

Btw, I really like the new hooves and I've already added them to my collection ^^

#4 2012-10-17 16:40:46

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

I really like the revamp of this set. ^_^

#5 2012-10-17 23:25:45

mlpproject
fiche Eleveur
Membre

As much as I like the improvements, I hope they don't do such an intensive change on all the older sets (regarding the hooves). I very much like seeing the natural color of my ponies' hooves, and all the new sets insist on covering them. I like how some merely decorate the lower limbs and leave the hoof untouched and/or showing through.

#6 2012-10-18 00:12:04

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

mlpproject a écrit:

As much as I like the improvements, I hope they don't do such an intensive change on all the older sets (regarding the hooves). I very much like seeing the natural color of my ponies' hooves, and all the new sets insist on covering them. I like how some merely decorate the lower limbs and leave the hoof untouched and/or showing through.

I think leg decorations should be more incorporated into the Accessories rather than the Hooves.
Personally, I get annoyed when I see Hoof Traits what don't actually over the hooves... kind of defeats the purpose of calling them "Hooves," ya know?

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr