Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2012-09-09 21:28:07

likkymound
fiche Eleveur
Membre

IT Project

•¤°¤•✿•✿•¤°¤•✿•✿•http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q761/Koselly/ece032e1-6057-4af8-92a8-b53fc0761491_zps9358c61c.jpg•¤°¤•✿•✿•¤°¤•✿•✿•
Welcome!
In Poneyvallee there is a wonderful option that a foal can inherit traits from its parents. It doesn't happen very often and that's why it is really special and enjoyed by players.
The foal that inherit trait is called IT foal or only IT. Foals can inherit only coats, manes, tattoos and/or hooves. However, it seems that there is a fairer chance to get an IT when parents have also accessories, backgrounds and foregrounds. Traits don't have to be from the same set and parents must wear them only during acceptance of a breeding request.

There already is a topic showing foals born with ITs. We’ve decided to open a topic for people who want to work on breeding such foals or help others breed them.

Taking part in our project is really easy. Just follow these steps:
1. Look through lists of our traits (they are in 2nd post) and choose a few you want to inherit
Note: You can choose only four traits of one player (coat, mane, tattoo, hooves) at once!
2. Post here this form:

Code:

[b][u]I want to be a PARTICIPANT![/u][/b]
[i]Your nickname:[/i]
[i]Whose traits you want to inherit?:[/i]
[i]Which traits:[/i]
               [i]Coat:[/i]
               [i]Mane:[/i]
               [i]Tattoo:[/i]
               [i]Hooves:[/i]
[b]Thanks for your help![/b]

3. Send a breeding request to any stallion of person chosen by you
4. Enjoy new pretty foal! And boast when you get an IT
5. After getting an IT, choose new trait and post it here

However, we also need your help.

If you have a great collection of traits and don't mind getting requests, join us!
Just post this simple form:

Code:

[b][u]I want to be a MEMBER![/u][/b]
[i]Your nickname:[/i]
[i]My traits:[/i]
[i]Other info:[/i]
(optional)
[i]Whose traits you want to inherit?:[/i]
[i]Which traits:[/i]
               [i]Coat:[/i]
               [i]Mane:[/i]
               [i]Tattoo:[/i]
               [i]Hooves:[/i]

We're waiting for you!

Some rules for members:
1. In 'my traits' you can put link to images of traits, list of them or just write: "All traits are on my ponies" (We prefer link or list, though)
2. When you take part in this project, you make all your stallions available for participants. However, you can choose a few breeds of ponies for the project. Just write them out in your form in 'other info'.
3. If you have two or more accounts and want to add all of them, write them in one form but nicks and traits from each account separately.

We’d truly like you to join this Project and have fun with us!
If you have any questions, Likkymound is waiting for them.

Dernière modification par likkymound (2013-09-27 16:25:14)

#2 2012-09-09 21:29:08

likkymound
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Re: IT Project

Members

Likkymound - list of my traits
     info: all stallions available
     got: Coat White Fairy, Tattoo Caelion, Hooves Black Elf, Tattoo Lady Pink, Hooves Unicorn Queen, Tattoo Lady of the Lake, Hooves Lead Dancer, Coat Summer Enchantment, Mane Married, Hooves Goddess of Time, Hooves Summer Enchantment, Tattoo Fall Bride, Hooves Sleeping Beauty, Coat Tinker Bell, Tattoo Cabaret, Coat Planet Saturn, Mane Purple Glitter, Coat Appaloosa, Mane Blond Siren
     from Dodec1 - Coat Maiko, Mane Topaz Glitter, Tattoo Pegasus Knight, Hooves Astral Guardian
     from Lumi24 - Coat Steampunk, Mane Seraph, Tattoo Barmaid, Hooves Henna
     from Dodecnew - Coat Hibiscus, Mane Utumnus Gnome, Tattoo Oracles of the Moon, Hooves Cabaret
     from Kaulitztwin - Coat Morgan le Fay, Mane Romeo, Tattoo Olympus, Hooves Jade Qilin
     from PhatCat28 - Coat Music; Mane, Tattoo & Hooves Snow Queen

Dodec1 - coats, manes, tattoos, hooves
     info: stallions with 'z Wyspy Nut' and 'from the Stars' after their names are unavailable; with 'In The Rye', 'du Chateau', 'd'une Cage' or 'Q.' only rare, single requests
     got: Coat Emily Funeral, Tattoo Yellow Butterfly, Coat Timberland, Tattoo Lilly of the Valley, Hooves Magician, Coat Countess Vampire, Coat Cinderella, Coat Appaloosa, Tattoo Absinthe, Coat Curacao, Tattoo Countess Vampire, Mane Mist Fairy, Mane Santa, Tattoo Summer Bride, Mane Witch disguise, Mane Lady of the Lake, Tattoo Dragon of Chaos Accessories, Hooves Count Vampire, Coat Heroic Fantasy, Coat Imperial Beloved, Mane Wyvern or Is'Jorvik, Tattoo Nephilim, Coat Ephemeral, Hooves Black Nurse, Coat Noble Palfrey, Hooves Aquariuc, Hooves Crystal Fairy, Coat Dryad, Hooves Summer 2010, Coat Vampire, Tattoo Magi, Tattoo Olympic Flame, Coat Snow White, Tattoo Angelic, Tattoo Epona, Mane Feerik 2011, Hooves Snowdrop, Hooves Moon Medium, Tattoo Snow White Princess, Coat Red Apocalypse, Tattoo Mademoiselle Nocturne, Hooves Holly, Hooves Astral Monkey, Mane Zephyr, Hooves Thor, Tattoo 2009 Butterfly, Tattoo Squirrel, Tattoo Thumbelina
     from Likkymound - Coat Water Mage, Mane Tuareg Prince, Tattoo Spirit of the Deer, Hooves Virgo 2009
     from Kaulitztwin - Coat Mustang, Mane Diana, Tattoo Daisy, Hooves Unicorn King
     from Lumi24 - Coat Diana, Mane Spirit talker, Tattoo Henna, Hooves Purple Fairy
     from Healingheart - Coat Egzplorer Bumblebee, Mane Queen of the Hive, Tattoo Queen of the Hive, Hooves Poema the enchantress
     from Fl0w3r - Coat Morgan le Fay, Mane Moon Festival, Tattoo Crow Prophet, Hooves Bella
     from Phatcat28 - Coat Squirrel, Mane Night Glitter, Tattoo Cannes, Hooves Sea Princess

Dodecnew (second account of Dodec) - traits

Kaulitztwin - "almost all available sets, exclusives and regular"
     info: most of stallions available, some not (for example Billy)
     from Dodec1 - Coat Good Night, Mane Spring
     from Likkymound - Coat Good Night

Lumi24 - list of traits
     info: all stallions available except from ones with dark orange and pastel carrot colors

Silashine (second account of Lumi) - list of traits

Maryash - list of traits
    from Dodec1 - Coat Tea Ceremony, Mane God of Space, Tattoo Black Elf, Hooves Spring Goddess
    from Likkymound - Coat Jack Funeral, Mane White Fairy, Tattoo Black Elf, Hooves Spirit of the Deer

Cuteykat - traits on ponies
     info: all stallions available, for misties and pures special coloured mares
     from Dodec1 - Coat Appaloosa

Ckissy - list of traits with pictures
     from Likkymound - Cook set
     from Kaulitztwin - Beautician set

Healingheart - Coats, Hooves, Manes, Tattoos
     got: Coat Wings of Innocence, Coat Emily Funeral, Mane Wings of Innocence, Coat Northern Light
     from Dodec1 - Coat White Tiger, Mane Colored streaks, Tattoo and Hooves: Wings of Innocence

Umbreon (second account of Healingheart) - Coats, Hooves, Manes, Tattoos
     got: Coat Shell, Coat Cinderella
     from Likkymound - Coat White Fairy, Mane Spring Spirit, Tattoo Tuareg Prince, Hooves Tuareg Prince

Lillil (third account of Healingheart) - Coats, Hooves, Manes, Tattoos

Taarendonk1 - traits on two accounts
     (FB acount: Tess Aarendonk
     Non-FB account: Primaltimediamond)
     info: all stallions available except for Avantura on FB account

Fl0w3r - traits
     got: Winter Bride Coat, Nurse Coat, Tattoo Winter Bride, Hooves Fall Bride, Tattoo Spring Bride, Tattoo Spring Groom, Coat Imperial Beloved, Mane Fall Bride, Coat Antic Dancer, Mane Autumn Tree, Mane Phosphora, Tattoo Winter Groom, Hooves Winter Groom, Tattoo Fall Bride, Coat Autumn Tree, Tattoo Autumn Tree, Hooves Summer Bride, Coat Fall Bride, Tattoo Summer Groom, Hooves Spring Groom, Mane Valentine's Day 2011, Tattoo Summer Bride, Hooves New Year 2013, Mane Winter Bride, Hooves Fall Groom, Mane Morning Star, Coat Winter Groom, Tattoo Fall Groom, Coat Morning Star, Mane Unicorn King
     from Likkymound - Coat --, Mane Winter Bride, Tattoo Imperial Beloved, Hooves Imperial Beloved
     from Dodec - Coat Utumnus Gnome, Mane Message of Love, Tattoo Fruit Lolita, Hooves Wings of Innocence
     from Dodecnew - Coat 6th Birthday, Mane Easter Spirit, Tattoo Rainbow Butterfly, Hooves Rainbow Butterfly
     from xdustyrosex - Princess Autumn traits

Phatcat28 - traits
     info: all stallions with breeding points >10 are available
     got: Mane Nephilim, Coat Emerald, Mane Peacock, Coat Lady Pink, Tattoo Winter Bride, Hooves Winter Groom, Hooves Jewels, Coat Good Night, Hooves Bloody Mary, Tattoo Samurai, Mane Antic Dancer, Hooves Fire of saint john
     from Dodec1 - Coat Appaloosa, Mane Zebra Glitter, Tattoo Momy's Day, Hooves Miss Watermelon
     from Lumi24 - Coat Gold Griffin, Mane Gold Griffin, Tattoo Gold Griffin, Hooves Gold Griffin
     from Kaulitztwin - New Year 2013 set
     from Likkymound - Coat Nephilim, Mane Valentine's Day 2010, Tattoo Momy's Day, Hooves Valentine’s Day 2011
     from Dodecnew - Oracle of the Sun set
     from Fl0w3r - Northern Light set
     from Healingheart - Coat Emily Funeral, Mane Star Glitter, Tattoo Milky Way, Hooves Milky Way
     from Umbreon - Coat Mummy, Mane Noctis Umbra, Tattoo Mummy, Hooves Mummy
     from Lillil - Coat Star Medium, Mane Halloween Witch, Tattoo Midnight Witch, Hooves Blood Mary
     from Win1234 -  Winter Groom Coat, Mane, Hooves; Tattoo Tea Ceremony
     from Sylar1995 - Winter Bride Coat, Mane, Hooves, Tattoo Minor Jack or Lantern
     from xdustyrosex - ---, Hooves Appaloosa

Ddp13 (second account of Phatcat28) - traits
     from Dodec1 - Coat Countess Vampire, Mane Stone Glitter, Tattoo Pegasus Knight, Hooves Miss Watermelon
     from Dodecnew - God of Space set

Win1234 - traits on ponies
     got: Mane Count Vampire, Mane Goddess of Time, Coat Goddess of Time, Mane Message of Love
     from Phatcat28 - sets: Little Princess, Rollerblade, Dancer, Easter 2010, Autumn Tree
     from Fl0w3r - sets: New Pony, Goddess of Time, God of Space, Olympic Flame, Evening Star; traits: Tattoo Champion from Heaven
     from Likkymound - sets: Count Vampire, Countess Vampire, Fall Bride, Imperial Beloved, Imperial Lover; traits: Mane Witch Disguise
     from Dodec1 - sets: Easter Spirit, Emily Funeral, Happy Birthday, Message of Love, Mommy's Day, Bloody Mary, Morning Star

Sylar1995 - traits
     info: all Stallions are open, if there is a specific one you want to breed with, let Sylar know
     got: Mane Goddess of Time, Hooves Goddess of Time, Coat Jewels, Hooves Wings of Innocence, Coat Heroic Fantasy, Hooves Aurora, Tattoo Spirit of the Deer
     from Likkymound - Coat White Fairy, Mane Red Apocalypse, Tattoo Figure Skating, Hooves Spirit of the Deer
     from Phatcat28 - Coat Grey Cat, Mane Night Glitter, Tattoo Snowdrop, Hooves Epona
     from Dodec1 - Coat from the first set from the Oracles' store (Celeste), Mane Witch Disguise, Tattoo Wings of Innocence, Hooves Atipico

Winter Night - traits
    info: Not all males will be available for breeding
    want: Nurse set (trying from: Fl0w3r, Dodec1)

Heaz - sets: Starter, First Days of Fall, Schoolgirl, Valentine's day 2010
     info: All stallions available

Heaz311 (second account of Heaz) - sets: Starter, Snail
     info: All stallions available

Wolftron (second account of Sylar) - list of traits
     info: All stallions available except from "Cunning Minstrel"

xdustyrosex - traits
     got: Coat Gray Cat
     from Dodec1 - Coat Rollerblade, Mane Little Princess, Tattoo Caelion, Hooves Romantic

Participants

Mure
     got: Mane Rainbow, Hooves Milky Way, Coat Jewels, Hooves Noble Palfrey, Coat White Fairy, Tattoo Diamond Princess, Tattoo Wings of Innocence
     from Dodec1 - Coat Purple Fairy, Mane Purple Glitter, Tattoo Phosphora, Hooves Wings of Innocence

Seliniecomez (second account of Fl0w3r)
     got: Coat Imperial Lover
     from Likkymound - Coat Nephilim, Mane Imperial Lover, Tattoo Nephilim, Hooves Imperial Lover

Roseflake (third account of Fl0w3r)
     from Likkymound - Coat Countess Vampire, Mane Wings of Innocence, Tattoo Morning Star, Hooves Unicorn Queen

Dernière modification par likkymound (2013-12-25 18:07:57)

#3 2012-09-09 22:38:27

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

You know I've been waiting for this,Likky ! :D

I want to be a MEMBER!

My nickname: Dodec1
My traits: Coats, Manes, Tattoos, Hooves
Other info: All my stallions marked as 'Avaliable' or 'Registered to the Alter of Love' are waiting for your Requests :o) If you choose a misty-colored boy, I'd prefer the mare to be misty as well. Or grey. Or actually ANTYHING except 'random' :P
I wrote down names of traits that are currently not visible - I hope they'll get fixed soon >.< I didn't add my assistants traits,though. But my Fire stallion named Azure (wearing the Cook set) is waiting for Requests,too ^^
Aaand I can't wait for this Project to become lively! :D

My nickname: dodecnew
My traits: traits
Other info: On this account I have only a few stallions, but I'd be glad to accept some Requests for them! ^^

Whose traits you want to inherit?: Likkymound's
Which traits?:
               Coat: Timberland
               Mane: Mist Fairy
               Tattoo: Yellow Butterfly
               Hooves: Spirit of the Deer

Thank you for your help! =^.^=

Edit [25.02.2014] : The links won't be active anymore so here are the lists of my traits:

I've updated my Web file description and now you can find the list of my traits there as well :)

DODEC1 traits:

Coats:

Disco, Stars, Fire, Ocean, Christmas 2006, Dalmatian, Easter Egg, Christmas 2, Christmas 3, Easter 2009, Ice, Gray Cat, Tinker Bell, Christmas elves, Christmas 4, Snow Queen, Reindeer, Country, Ski, Spring Goddess, Easter 2010, White Witch, Miss Lemon, White Tiger, Mouse, White Fairy, Fir Tree, Infected, Nothern Light, Southern Light, Snowdrop, Wing of Innocence, Year of Rabbit, Jewels, Antic dancer, Exotic Fish, The errand boy of the King of the sea, White Apocalypse, Kitten, Tea ceremony, Sand Storm, Astral Pig, Nessie, Astral Goat, Summer Rain, Pegasus Knight, Astral Dog, Minor Jack'O'Lantern, Grinch, Thanksgiving Turkey, Father Christmas' assistant, Astral Horse, New Pony, Easter Rabbit, Starter, Summer enchantment, Dame Unicorn, Goddess of time, God of space, Rainbow, Rollerblade, Little Princess, Von Rothbart, Happy Birthday, 6th Birthday, Dancer 2009, Lead Dancer, Emily Funeral, Autumn tree, Utumnus Gnome, Goon Night, OtherWorld host, The Guardian of Souls, Timberland, Fire Mage, Countess Vampire, Cinderella, Appaloosa, Curacao, Male Wedding, Thor, Astral Rooster, Russian Princess, Purple Fairy, Flora, White Rabbit, Inca, Freyja, Appalaro Cowboy, Mirage, Astral Dragon, Mademoiselle nocturne, Paladin, Lady Luck, noname (green coat from one of the Christmas sets), noname (white coat from one of the Christmas sets), Christmas Reindeer, Christmas decoration, Savannah Lion, Savanna Gazelle, Goth of Lowlands, Easter Spirit, Celeste (from the Oracles), Pegasus (from the Oracles), Planet Saturn, Firefly Fairy, Herois Fantasy, Arcane Dragon, Belle, Snail, Schoolgirl, Appalaro Shaman, Imperial Beloved, Ephemeral, Noble Palfrey, Dryad, The Shadow from Sleepy Hollow, Vampire, Banshee, Snow White, Red Apocalypse, Hermes, Christmas, Crystal, Phosphora, Cat Lurker, Sleeping Beauty, Planet Jupiter, Gingerbread, Bacchus, Fairylike Spring, Autumn Queen (Winter,actually, from the Advent Calendar), Discojockey, Autumn Fox, Sapphire Accessory, Witchdoctor, Witch disguise, Aldus Fields, Obsidian Guard, Feline Witch, Valentine's day 2010, Maiko, Gardener, Hawaii, Summer Picnic, Sewing, Peru 2009, noname (light blue, looks like fish scales), Summer groom, Exopony, Christmas Cake, Meditation, Squirrel, Betta, Fairy Godmother, White Elephant, Diana, Moon Medium, Nightmare Dragon, Henna, Pink Raspberry, Unicorn Queen, Flowery Spring, Winter Avatar, MacPoons, Exotic forest, Figure Skating, Storm Queen, Wellness, Water Mage, Atlantis, Reggae

Manes:

Colored streaks, Christmas 2006, Aurora Borealis Glitter, Stone Glitter, Red Glitter, Topaz Glitter, Purple Glitter, Glitter Zebra, King, Female Aladin, Easter Egg, Tokio Hotel, Sea, Strawberry-Vanilla, Beach, Romantic, 2008 Fall, Christmas 2, Emo, Christmas 3, 2008 Winter, Sherazade, Easter 2009, Safari, Ice, Sea fan, Flamenco, Snail, Cruella, Ninja, Tinker Bell, Figure Skating, Christmas elves, Christmas 4, Snow Queen, Reindeer, Aquarius, Olympic games 2010, Aviator, Ski, Spring Goddess, Easter 2010, White Witch, Fortune Teller, Poppy, Origami, Maried, Mouse, Sailor Fuku, Midnight, Fir Tree, Servant of the Abyss, Infected, Wings of Innocence, Thunder Dragon, Epona, Woolen, Year of Rabbit, Rock Crystal, Blue Sailor, Antic Dancer, Atipico, Scarlet Fairy, The errand boy of the King of the sea, Astral Snake, Tea Ceremony, Sand Storm, Astral Pig, Pegasus Knight, Martha Rose, Apple Pastry, Zombie Accessories, Grinch, Father Shristmas' assistant, New Pony, Aldus Fields, Sylvan, Easter Rabbit, Starter, Poema the enchantress, Phosphora, Tuareg Princess, Sweet Cupcake, Goddess of time, God of space, Rainbow, Rollerblade, Little Princess, Happy Birthday, 6th Birthday, Nurse, Spring, Lead Dancer, Autumn tree, Imperial Peacock, Absinthe, OtherWorld Ghost, The Guardian of Souls, Blue Butterfly, Video Game, Postman, Lady Luck, Unicorn Queen, Doe, Gladiator, Sweet Lolita, Miss Pirate, Lady Pink, Squirrel, Fire of Saint John, Minor Jack'O'Lantern, 2009 Butterfly, Siren Princess, Countess Vampire, Russian Princess, Pocahontas, Mirage, Astral Dragon, Mist Fairy, noname (green with gold Christmas Mane), noname (light blue-ish Chritmas Mane), Christmas Reindeer, Christmas decoration, Santa, Savanna Gazelle, Valentine's day 2011, Message of Love, Witch disguise, Lady of the Lake, Easter Spirit, Celeste, Surfer, Planet Neptune, Pegasus, Water, Blond Siren, Rainbow Butterfly, Art nouveau, 14th of July, Protector of cats, Schoolgirl, The Shadow from Sleepy Hollow, Banshee, Blue Fairy, Feerik 2011, Oneiric, Zephyr, Autumn Queen (should be Winter), Coral reef, Thumbelina, Sleeping Beauty, Spring 2009, Indigenous, Bacchus, Fairylike Spring, Shiva, Temple Guardian, Autumn Fox, Sapphire Accessory, Witchdoctor, Film Club, Asian, Obsidian Guard, Feline Witch, Valentine's day 2010, Marie-Antoinette, Fenrir, Curacao, Maiko, White Tiger, Christmas, Pharaoh, Savannah Lion, Chat Pacha, Hermes, Skate, Exopony, Christmas Cake, Swan Lake, Meditation, Unicorn King, Diana, Spirit od the Dear, Love Potion, Spirit Talker, Miss WaterMelon, Flowery Spring, Winter Avatar, Exotic forest, Nightmare Dragon, Blue/Yellow Glitter, White Elephant,  Tattoo, Reggae, Themis

Hooves:

Absinthe, Easter Rabbit, Goddess of time, God of space, Diamond Princess, Miss WaterMelon, Yellow Butterfly, Firework, Passion, Astral Rat, New Pony, Easter egg, Roantic, Christmas 2, Christmas 3, 2008 winter, Dragon new year, Vampire, Spring 2009, Easter 2009, Free time, Ice, Michael Jackson, Hatter, Sleeping Beauty, Merlin, Moon Festival, Gray Cat, Black Witch, Tinker Bell, Snow White, Figure Skating, Christmas 4, Snow Queen, Reindeer, Softnight, Ladybird 2009, Ski, Spring, Spring Goddess, Easter 2010, Aries, White Rabbit, White Witch, Momy's day, Indigo Fairy, Green Fairy, Poppy, Flora, Origami, iss Violet, Turquoise Fairy, Orange Fairy, Sweet Lolita, Mouse, Air Mage, Sailor Fuku, Milky Way, Esmeralda, Fir Tree, Spring Fairy, Infected, Black Elf, Woolen, Wings of Innocence, Year of Rabbit, Antic dancer, Exotic Fish, Scarlet Fairy, Flying Ninja, Tea Ceremony, Lavender, Pegasus Knight, Astral Dog, Jack Funeral, Blood Mary, Grinch, Thanksgiving Turkey, Father Christmas' assistant, Starter, Phosphora, Red Butterfly, Summer enchantment, Henna, Rainbow, Rollerblade, Little Princess, Happy Birthday, 6th Birthday, Lead Dancer, Nirse, Autumn tree, Cheshire Cat, OtherWorld ghost, The Guardian of Souls, Spring Groom, Fire Mage, Anubis, Magician, Beach, White Fairy, Fallen Angel, Mars keeper, Tokyo Fashion, Painter, New Year 2013, Tokio Hotel, House of Lions, Russian Princess, Jewels, Princess and the pumpkins, Explorer of the Company, Moon Avatar, Dragon, Astral Guardian, Jack the Pirate, Sakura, Mirage, Astral Dragon, Purple Butterfly, Casino, Lady Luck, Pink Butterfly, Noble Palefrey, noname (white & green Christmas Hooves), noname (green & red Christmas Hooves), Christmas Reindeer, Christmas decoration, Miss Stained-Glass, Mist Fairy, Oracle of the Moon, Imperial Beloved, Savanna Gazelle, Pocahontas, Celeste, Surfer, Pegasus, Count Vampire, Prince Emir, Water, Black Apocalypse, Atipico, Beast, Snail, Schoolgirl, Appalaro Shaman, Black Nurse, Aquarius, Crystal Fairy, King Arthur, Snowdrop, The Shadow from Sleepy Hollow, Summer 2010, Banshee, Ranbow Butterfly, Blue fairy, Moon Medium, Morgan le Fay, Astral Monkey, Holly, Thor, Gladiator, Wavell, Obsidian Guard, Ara Macao, Autumn Queen (should be Winter), Candy 2009, Frog Prince, Bacchus, Fairylke Spring, Anemone, Autumn Fox, Sapphire Accessory, Witchdoctor, Aldus Fields, Venice, Winter Sparrow, Christmas, Feline Witch, Valentine's day 2010, Curacao, Maiko, Summer Sun, Summer Rain, noname (look like metal spikes), Cabaret, Hermes, Exopony, Christmas Cake, Zeus, Meditation, New year 2014, Savannah Lion, Sea Princess, Savannah Zebra, Hagona Marsh, Sirocco, Ninja, Dinazarde, Prince of Darkness, Virgo 2009, Pink Raspberry, Purple Jellyfish, Queen of Brambles, Winter Avatar, Exotic forest, Galaxy, Nessie, Maya Starry Night, Chinese, Leprechaun, Magician's assistant, Reggae, Miss Pony

Tattoos:

Rainbow, Fire, Daisy, Christmas 2006, Angel, Hearts, Magic, Easter Egg, Tribal, Christmas 2, Christmas 3, Male Goth, 2009 Valentine's day, Spring 2009, Easter 2009, Rabbit, White Tribal, Brown Tribal, Ice, Waterlilly, Zeus, Tinker Bell, Figure Skating, Christmas elves, Christmas 4, Snow Queen, Reindeer, Sakura, Olympic games 2010, Ski, Spring Goddess, Easter 2010, White Rabbit, White Witch, Miss Strawberry, Momy's day, Miss Lemon, Flora, Mouse, Water Mage, Moth, Holly, Fir Tree, Infected, Black Elf, Snowdrop, Thunder Dragon, Wings of Innocence, Valentine's day 2011, Jewels, Antic dancer, Yakuza, The errand boy of the King os the sea, Fruit Lolita, Daffodil, Shooting Star, Flying Ninja, Bohemian, Dinazarde, Lavender, Summer Rain, Pegasus Knight, Astral Tiger, Twoll Waudou, Jack Funeral, Dragonfly, Grinch, Thanksgiving Turkey, Father Christmas' assistant, Lady Pink, New Pony, Fairylike Spring, Aldus Fields, Easter Rabbit, Starter, Phosphora, Red Butterfly, Goddess of time, God of space, Diamond Princess, Caelion, Rainbow, Rollerblade, Little Princess, Happy Birthday, 6th Birthday, Lead Dancer, Moon, Blue Butterfly, Yellow Butterfly, Autumn tree, OtherWorld ghost, The Guardian of Souls, Lily of the Valley, Absinthe, Valkyrie, Minstrel, Valentine's day 2010, Woolen, Macaroon Princess, Autumn Fox, Winter Fox, Sleeping Beauty, Cthulhu, noname (blue fish), Indian from the West, Lady Luck, Red Fruits, Timberland, Countess Vampire, Princess and the pumpkins, J-Pop, Barbarian Princess, Russian Princess, Pocahontas, Mirage, Astral Dragon, Mustang, Winter Fairylike, noname (stars, from a Christmas set), noname (gold Christmas Tattoo), Christmas Reindeer, Christmas decoration, Miss Stained-Glass, Oracle of the Moon, Frost Fairy, Summer bride, Savanna Gazelle, Easter Spirit, Dragon of Chaos Accessories, Celeste, Pegasus, Summer Sun, Firely Fairy, Snail, Schoolgirl, Temple Guardian, Nephilim, Appalaro Shaman, The Shadow from Sleepy Hollow, Banshee, Olympic Flame, Magi, Angelic, Epona, Sky Gem, Snow White Princess, Mademoiselle nocturne, Moon Avatar, Water elemental Lord, Exotic Fish, Shahryar, Queen of the Hive, Christmas, Goth Pony, Parrot, Bacchus, Moon Medium, 2009 Butterfly, Sapphire Accessory, Witchdoctor, Witch disguise, Princess Flower, Imperial Holiday, Obsidian Guard, Feline Witch, Djinn, Curacao, Maiko, Sand Storm, White Elephant, Miss Coco, Clown, Thumbelina, Squirrel, Northern Light, Urban Style, Astral Goat, Wavell, Hermes, Autumn Queen (should be Winter), Exopony, Christmas Cake, Cannes, Meditation, Savannah Lion, noname (looks like an actual tattoo), Oneiric, Daisy, Sea Princess, Winter Avatar, Exotic forest, Rococo, Spirit of the Dear, Sea Monster, Lotus, Plains of Varteau, Starry Night, Leprechaun, Atlantis, Reggae

DODECNEW traits:

Coats:
White Fairy, Elegant Gothic Lolita, Savannah Lion, Starter, Hibiscus, Miss Coco, Rainbow, Rollerblade, Little Princess, ice Shaman, Happy Birthday, 6th Birthday, Autumn Tree, Harvest, Olympic Flame, Phoenix, Winter Bride, Winter Groom, Desert Warrior, Wolfy, Northern Light, Macaroon princess, Spring 2009, Brother John, Caelion, Gardener, Snowdrop, Ski, Pirate, Pirate of the Southern Seas, Sun Avatar, Apple Pastry, Nature, Winter Fairylike, Got Talent, Astral Pig, Winter Fox, Bella, Love Potion, Yellow Butterfly, Good Night, Avatar of the Sylve, noname (pale green, from a Christmas set), noname (white/pinkish/blueish, from a Christmas set), Christmas Reindeer, Christmas decoration, Oracle of the Moon, Oracle of the Sun, God of Space, Rapunzel, The Dairywoman, Easter Spirit, Evening Star, Morning Star, Pink Panther, Indian, Ent, Snail, Space, First Days of Fall, Autumn Muse, Banshee, The Shadow from the Sleepy Hollow, Guardian of Souls, Blue Fairy, Oneiric, Christmas, Imperial Peacock, Free time, MacPoons, Rock Crystal, Horse, Angel, Vampire, Water elemental Lord, Autumn Queen (should be Winter), Spring Spirit, Desperado, Azure Phoenix, Dragon, Chinese, White Butterfly, Red Pansy, Snow White, Fenrir, Maya, Poppy, Phosphora, Emo, White Elephant, Savanna Gazelle, Christmas Cake, Grinch, Triceratops, Mozart, Sweet witch, Romantic, Indigenous, Avatar of Love, Nightmare Dragon, Vizier of Darkness, Olympic Spirit, Plains of Verteau, Themis, Lotus, Will-o'-the-wisp, Mist Fairy

Manes:

Dryad, Milky Way, Anubis, Sylvan, Starter, Phosphora, Absinthe, Miss Coco, Yellow Butterfly, Rainbow, Rollerblade, Little Princess, Narwhal, Sea horse, Happy Birthday, 6th Birthday, Blue Butterfly, utumnus Gnome, Autumn tree, Countess Vampire, Feline Witch, Dragon of Chaos, Astral Tiger, Winter Bride, Winter Groom, Blue Lace, Northern Light, Spring 2009, Aerialist, Antic dancer, Brother John, White Fairy, Spring Spirit, Unicorn King, Indian from the West, Fire elemental Lord, Von Rothbart, Red Fruits, Gardener, Love Potion, Indigenous, Baker, Gladiator, noname (green, from a Christmas set), noname (pinkish/blueish, from a Christmas set), Christmas Reindeer, Christmas decoration, Oracle of the Moon, Oracle of the Sun, God of Space, Wavell, Easter Spirit, Evening Star, Morning Star, Indian, Ent, Snail, Protector of cats, Space, Snow rose, First Days of Fall, Yellow Pansy, Banshee, Sweet witch, The Shadow from the Sleepy Hollow, Guardian of Souls, Autumn Queen (should be Winter), Earth Mage, Imperial Peacock, London Fashion, Free time, Lyrebird, Air Mage, Horse, Cinderella, Angel, Scholar, Spirit of the Deer, Desperado, Autumn Queen, Red Pansy, Snow White, Fenrir, Maya, Dairywoman, Olympic Flame, Poppy, Miss Blueberry, Chat Pacha, Christmas, Christmas Cake, Grinch, Gift-wrapping, Triceratops, Temple Guardian, Cowboy, Cybergoth, Romantic, Nightmare Dragon, Olympic Spirit, Easter Basket, Plains of Verteau, White Elephant, Themis, Lotus, Will-o'-the-wisp

Hooves:

Shooting star, Groom, Firework, Starter, Macaroon princess, Dame Unicorn, Hibiscus, Summer groom, Rainbow, Rollerblade, Cinderella, Little Princess, Narwhal, Happy Birthday, 6th Birthday, Cabaret, Blue Butterfly, Autumn Spectre, Utumnus Gnome, Autumn tree, Fall Bride, Fall Groom, Utumnus Gnome, Peacock, Princess and the pumpkins, Green Butterfly, Astral Guardian, Purple Butterfly, Fallen Angel, Morgan le Fay, Moon Festival, Demon, Christmas Fairy, Winter Groom, Winter Bride, Sherazade, Astral Pig, Miss Blueberry, Morthern Light, Spring 2009, Brother John, Fairylike Spring, Mist Fairy, Absinthe, The Dairywoman, White Fairy, Cat Lurker, Dryad,spring Goddess, Snow White, Love Potion, Yellow Butterfly, Maya, Spirit of the Deer, Harvest Goddess, Sun Avatar, Sailor Night, Marie-Antoinette, Druidess of the Sylve, noname (green, from a Christmas set), nname (green+red, from a Christmas set), Christmas Reindeer, Christmas decoration, Oracle of the Moon, Oracle of the Sun, Imperial Princess, White Butterfly, God of Space, Frost Fairy, Genie of the Blue Sands, Sailor Fuku, Black Butterfly, Easter Spirit, Evening Star, Morning Star, Rainbow Butterfly, Art nouveau, Day of the Dead Accessories, Mythical Sky-Guard, Indian, Ent, Snail, Space, Appalaro Shaman, Ara Macao, First Days of Fall, Banshee, The Shadow from Sleepy Hollow, Sweet witch, Guardian of Souls, Blue Fairy, Oneiric, Hagona Marsh, Imperial Peacock, Sushi, Autumn Queen, Tecktonik, Free time, Horse, Schoolgirl, Angel, Magician's assistant, Spring Spirit, Desperado, Indigo Fairy, Red Pansy, Fruit Lolita, Christmas, Fenrir, Elfin, Olympic Flame, Poppy, Miss Pirate, Rain, Shiva, Japanese Maid, Christmas Cake, Grinch, Jewels, Triceratops, Romantic, Indigenous, Avatar of love, Olympic Spirit, Leprechaun, Plains of Verteau, White Elephant, Lotus

Tattoos:

Starter, Phosphora, Fetichor, Red Butterfly, Summer groom, Rainbow, Rollerblade, Little Princess, Happy Birthday, 6th Birthday, Fall Bride, Fall Groom, Autumn tree, Countess Vampire, Ice Dragon, Green Butterfly, Purple Butterfly, Muskeeter, Florist, Snow, Winter Bride, Winter Groom, Mozart, Lyrebird, Astral Guardian, Northern Light, Curacao, Spring 2009, Brother john, Cabaret, Timberland, Goddess of time, Eskimo, Wind, White Fairy, Ruby, Spring Spirit, Red Riding Hood, Atipico, Purple Fairy, Flora, Croesus, Schoolgirl, Love Potion, Yellow Butterfly, King, Miss Lemon, Appalaro cowboy, Phoenix, noname (pale stars, from a Christmas set), noname (gold, from a Christmas set), Christmas Reindeer, Christmas decoration, Oracle of the Moon, Oracle of the Sun, White Butterfly, God of Space, Miss Pony, Cruella, Easter Spirit, Evening Star, Morning Star, Rainbow Butterfly, Temple Guardian, Pink Panther, Mars, Indian, Ent, Snail, Space, Appalaro Shaman, Genie of the Blue Sands, Snow rose, First Days of Fall, Autumn Muse, Banshee, The Shadow from Sleepy Hollow, Guardian of Souls, Blue Fairy, Oneiric, Hagona Marsh, Imperial Peacock, Blue Sailor, Amaterasu, Sailor Fuku, Obsidian Guard, Hippy, Free time, noname (grey, looks Punk-ish xD), Miss Gogo, Thor, Horse, Citrus Fruit, Angel, Pink Butterfly, Christmas, Candy 2009, Diamond, Zeus, Desperado, White Tribal, Red Pansy, Snow White, Fenrir, Maya, Dairywoman, Poppy, Star Medium, Autumn Queen (should be Winter), Christma Cake, Grinch, Triceratops, Morning Dew, Romantic, Indigenous, Harvest, Sweet witch, Christmas Star, Spring Nymph, Olympic Spirit, Leprechaun, Super Pony, Crystal Dragon, Storm Queen, Plains of Verteau, White Elephant, Lotus, Mist Fairy, Rain Fairy

Note to self:

* for Likky : Mane Spirit of the Dear, Tattoo Wings of Innocence, Coat Wellness, Hooves Zeus
* for Likky on dodecnew : Nekololita Hooves
* for Mure : Mane Scarlet Fairy, Tattoo Countess Vampire, Coat Astral Rooster, Hooves Miss Stayned-Glass
* for Dusty : Mane Goddess of Time, Tattoo Exopony, Coat Imperial Beloved, Hooves Diamond Princess
   for Dusty on dodecnew : Mane 6th Birthday, Tattoo Appalaro cowboy, Coat God of space, Hooves Guardian of Souls
* for Anniemsson : Mane Unicorn King, Tattoo Spirit of the Deer, Coat Maiko, Hooves Rainbow
* for Sylar : Mane Swan Lake, Tattoo Wings of innocence, Coat White Apocalypse, Hooves Merlin
* for Phat : Mane Aurora Borealis Glitter, Tattoo Momy's day, Coat 6th Birthday, Hooves Miss WaterMelon

Dernière modification par dodec1 (2014-11-07 11:20:30)

#4 2012-09-10 12:28:00

likkymound
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Yay! First member :)
Thank you for joining very much, Dodec! You have a lot of wonderful traits. I use them, okay?

Whose traits you want to inherit?: Dodec1
Which traits:
               Coat: White Fairy
               Mane: Maried
               Tattoo: Caelion
               Hooves: Black Elf

Thank you in advance!

#5 2012-09-10 12:53:40

kaulitztwin
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I love this idea and I would love to join as well, but my trait list is way too long to list. How do I go about it? I have almost all released sets up to date except the ones I'm not so fond of.

#6 2012-09-10 13:25:02

likkymound
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Hi, Giz. I'm so happy that you want to join :)
You can write in your form in 'my traits' something like you wrote: "I have almost all avaliable sets. You can find most of them on my ponies or check them in the Store". I think all players will understand what you mean ^^

#7 2012-09-10 19:18:13

kaulitztwin
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I want to be a MEMBER!
Your nickname:Kaulitztwin
My traits:I have almost all available sets, exclusives and regular. Will try to post links later.
Other info:
I have a few boys i'm a bit picky about. Billy, my starter is one of them, but most of my stallions are ready to be of service.
Whose traits you want to inherit?:
Which traits:
               Coat:Good night coat
               Mane:spring
               Tattoo:
               Hooves:cheshire cat

Dernière modification par kaulitztwin (2012-09-13 12:50:15)

#8 2012-09-11 14:25:32

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

As I've already told you,Giz, I'm sooo glad to see you here with us! :o)
I hope more people will make their minds eventually and join us to bring some more joy to their herds by something as great as IT breeding :D
But as for now, I checked which traits I'd like to add to my collection... Could I ask you for:

Whose traits you want to inherit?: Kaulitztwin's
Which traits:
               Coat: Emily Funeral
               Hooves: Unicorn King
               Mane: Lady of the Lake
               Tattoo: Absinthe

? :o)
Also,I wanted to buy the Good night coat, but I don't have it unlocked in my Store yet, too >.<

Dernière modification par dodec1 (2012-09-11 20:52:44)

#9 2012-09-11 17:21:28

lumi24
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Ungarn (Pécs)
Site web

I want to be a MEMBER!
Your nickname:Lumi24
My traits: http://lumendream.gportal.hu/gindex.php?pg=35259418 (this is the link to my list)
Other info: My Stalions are aviable, except the ones whit dark orange and pastel carotte colors.
(optional)
Whose traits you want to inherit?: I am not looking for anything at this moment.

#10 2012-09-11 20:57:21

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Welcome, Lumi24! I'm very happy to see a new person here ^^ If that's okay, I'd like to ask you for letting me try to inherit a few of your traits :o)

Whose traits you want to inherit?: Lumi24's
Which traits:
               Coat: Curacao
               Mane: Spirit talker
               Tattoo: Summer bride
               Hooves: Aquarius

#11 2012-09-12 05:09:17

phatcat28
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: USA

I want to be a PARTICIPANT!
Your nickname:phatcat28
Whose traits you want to inherit?:dodec1
Which traits:
               Coat:spring goddess
               Mane:rock crystal
               Tattoo:mommy's day
               Hooves:passion
Thanks for your help!

Could I also breed your stallion Perry to my mare Lemon Drop

#12 2012-09-12 13:26:14

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Hi, Phat ! :o) It's great that you've decided to 'sign up' too :D If you mean Perry - the Yellow light Pegasus boy, he's already wearing the traits that you've chosen ^^

#13 2012-09-12 16:33:56

likkymound
fiche Eleveur
Membre

A warm welcome to new members! I'm really glad you joined us!

@ Lumi: You have lots of great traits. Thank you for giving chances to inherit them :)
It is hard to choose only few of them but I tried, hehe

Whose traits you want to inherit?: Lumi24
Which traits:
               Coat: Steampunk
               Mane: Seraph
               Tattoo: Barmaid
               Hooves: Henna
Thank you in advance!

@Phat: It's great to see that someone will be enjoy this IT project! I hope you will get many beautiful ITs soon ^^ Good luck with them!

#14 2012-09-14 19:22:03

maryash
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I want to be a participant

Nickname:
Maryash
Who's traits you want to inherit:Dodec1
which traits:
tea ceremony coat
god of time mane
black elf tatoo
spring godess hooves
thanks for your help!

"You can only come to the morning through the shadows.” 
― J.R.R. Tolkien

I love this quote!

#15 2012-09-14 19:35:21

likkymound
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Hi, Maryash! It's great to see that more and more players join us :)
Small question to you, Maryash. Do you want to inherit mane 'God of Space' or 'Goddess of Time'? These names are so similar and small mistake changes everything ^^;

#16 2012-09-14 20:20:50

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Welcome, Maryash :D I'm happy to see you joined us and that you like some of my traits ^^ I'll be glad to help you add them to your collection. Do you prefer to choose one boy for breeding or should I just put those traits on every boy you send Request to? ^^

#17 2012-09-14 20:30:07

kaulitztwin
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I edited my post to add the traits I'm currently looking for. Besides the mane that i know dodec has I'm not sure the others are available but I'll keep them in case someone gets them later on :)

#18 2012-09-17 04:54:42

phatcat28
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: USA

Hi! I didnt know if i could ask more then one member if i could try for there traits so if not disregard but if yes

I want to be a PARTICIPANT!
Your nickname:phatcat28
Whose traits you want to inherit?: lumi24
Which traits:
               Coat:Gold Griffin
               Mane:Gold Griffin
               Tattoo:Gold Griffin
               Hooves:Gold Griffin

Thanks for your help!

#19 2012-09-17 14:03:48

likkymound
fiche Eleveur
Membre

@ Kaulitztwin: I will keep my eyes open for traits you want and write to you if I find some :)

@ Phatcat: You can ask as many members as you want ^^

Small update - I added three new traits to my collection, coat blue lace, mane horse and hooves magician (they already are on my lists in second post). Is anyone interested?

#20 2012-09-17 14:19:18

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

likkymound a écrit:

Is anyone interested?

I am ! I can't stop staring at the Magician Hooves' shimmering so now I'm oficially changing the Spirit of the Deer Hooves to the new ones ! ;D
Thank you! ^^

#21 2012-09-18 13:16:32

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I was so happy to see an IT foal from our Breeding Project today in my Incubator! :D It was Kaulitztwin's Emily Funeral Coat on a cute Celestial colt :3
Thank you so much,Giz ! Could I ask you for the Appaloosa coat now? :o)

#22 2012-09-18 15:07:19

kaulitztwin
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Congrats dodec! I'm happy my boy did good. Sure I'll swap to the other coat :) I'll search for a boy in your herd and try for the spring mane if that's okay with you?

#23 2012-09-18 15:39:27

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

kaulitztwin a écrit:

I'll search for a boy in your herd and try for the spring mane if that's okay with you?

Thank you again! ^^ Of course that's okay, I'm glad there's a trait in my collection that you find interesting :o)

#24 2012-09-18 18:40:34

likkymound
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Congratulations, Dodec! I'm so happy that this little Project goes fine :)

I edited the second post and wrote our first IT ^^

#25 2012-09-19 18:49:51

maryash
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Likky: I am really sorry I have not been on recently but it was the god of space I was after.

Dodec1:  A single stallion if that's all right? Which stallion should I send the requests to?

"You can only come to the morning through the shadows.” 
― J.R.R. Tolkien

I love this quote!

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr