Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2012-09-07 10:59:16

kmilea
fiche Eleveur
Membre

The Diary

http://www.poneyvallee.com/images/upload/newsjournal_2.png

We have updated the player file to integrate the diary to it. It is made of two separate sections:

- one for your notes that all your friends and all the people who visit your file can see and comment on.

- one where you can see your friends' recent notes and where your list of friends is displayed.

What's more, we are working on a system that will create a note thanks to certain actions such as the accomplishment of a trophy. This note will be visible to everyone.

Talking about trophies we are soon gonna replace the "podium" score of the player file by the trophy score which has more value. And add a link so you can go and visit other players' trophy rooms.

#2 2012-09-07 15:24:35

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Re: The Diary

I think it's a really nice idea :D Despite the fact that I was hoping that the 'Avaliable very soon' features would be implemented in the first place...
The Diary seems to be a great place to note down important, significant of just funny events from one's herd's life :o) Especially for players who take part in some Breeding Projects ^^ Writing down every success, goal, plan... sounds cool to me ^^ This is what I'm going to use the Diary for. I mean to make it my herd's Important Stuff Notebook, hehe xD
I just hope people won't use it as a chat, since that would make the 'Friends' Zone' messy pretty soon >.<

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr