Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2012-08-24 15:14:48

kmilea
fiche Eleveur
Membre

The blue moon ritual

http://www.poneyvallee.com/images/upload/myrtille_espritcerf.png

Night is falling again on the Sylve when you finally arrive to the Sylide glade and see the great druidical circle, made up of antic dolmens and menhirs engraved with luminous runes.

You look around and see a venerable elder just in front of you.
His eyes, that reflect the blue moonbeam, show all-wisdom.

After a long journey, you are finally in front of the Archidruide of the Sylve!

http://www.poneyvallee.com/images/upload/compo_duo_sylve.png

Help him collect the runic moon stones and earn elements of the Spirit of the Dear's exclusive set!

You have until Tuesday at 2:00 PM (French time) to accomplish this mission!

#2 2012-08-24 16:14:38

elorwin
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Re: The blue moon ritual

So what do you need for the deer set, the druid traits or the stones or both?

#3 2012-08-24 23:37:23

dillylily
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I bought Dryad and Druidess sets and got two runic moon stones. The Archidruide back and foreground are now available on the store and I got Spirit of Dear tattoo and hooves...but the first traits we need are hooves and tattoo...I think we must buy seven sets to get the seven moon stones we need to get the Spirit of Dear set and to unlock the Archidruide set on the store...

#4 2012-08-24 23:47:00

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

I think it's ridiculous to have us HAVE to buy all four of the original sets (or is it just four in general?) and then a fifth one in order to complete the quests.

I mean, it's nice that if we bought at least two sets we get pieces of the Spirit Deer quest but... seriously? Could they not have maybe released a game or something for at least one of these quests?

I know we don't HAVE to do the quests, as we've been told over and over, but at the same time... this is way beyond the usual stuff.

Edit: I do have to say though, the accessory for the Spirit Deer does interesting things when equipped without the rest of the set... See my Silver Script for an example.

Dernière modification par felidaes (2012-08-25 08:41:14)

#5 2012-08-25 07:01:43

kaulitztwin
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Gorgeous sets but way too expensive. I don't like that we're not able to purchase the entire set for a reduced price as earlier but have to buy the items separately.

#6 2012-08-25 13:27:53

brokenstar9
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I have to agree, buying other full sets is just too high in my opinion. Then this unlocks another set for purchase. Earning some & buying some of the rune stones would have seemed more reasonable.

I'm just not interested in a exclusive so highly priced. It doesn't matter how beautiful it is.

My mod voice is Turquoise, stone hard and mystical.

Have a question
Read the Common Player Questions for the fastest answer.

#7 2012-08-25 15:25:53

elorwin
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Oh so it really is as expensive as I though, that's such a shame that its such lovely set but it will benearly impossible for most players to afford this. And like has been said I know we don't have to buy it, but there must have been a better way for us to do this?

#8 2012-08-25 23:50:48

lisa413
fiche Eleveur
Membre

So, it looks like no one on the 'english' part of the boards is getting/has gotten all the stones yet? I was just curious because I've bough the Sylvan set, the Druidess set, the Ent set and the Dryad set and have not gotten the 7th and last Runic Moonstone yet. And there are no hints, really, in the pop-ups for the quests...... I did buy and equip the hooves and tattoo for the Archdruid so that might be where those 'extra' 2 moonstones come into play.

On a side note, it says when I get these last 2 stones the whole pack for the *Archdruid* will be available in the store...a little late to help me out here tho :(

*or Archiduide as they spell it  :)

Dernière modification par lisa413 (2012-08-25 23:51:55)

#9 2012-08-26 00:25:42

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

I have gotten all the stones. The extra bits are because you have to buy the hooves and tattoo of the Archidruide Set. You have to buy these individually in the trait-specific section of the store.

#10 2012-08-26 00:44:48

lisa413
fiche Eleveur
Membre

lisa413 a écrit:

I did buy and equip the hooves and tattoo for the Archdruid so that might be where those 'extra' 2 moonstones come into play.

And the last comes from getting and equipping the bg and fg of the set.

felidaes a écrit:

You have to buy these individually in the trait-specific section of the store.

Don't really need to buy the mane, coat or acc unless you want the whole set....tho why go that far without getting that lovely acc? .. and I believe the acc didn't show up until after getting and equpping the mane and coat, so there we go. Feerik getting me to buy a whole set individually XD
And I do believe that's the only way to have the complete Spirit Deer set as well. So it's still a bit like the buy 1 get 1 offer with the northern and southern light sets (didn't HAVE to buy the whole set to get acc or whatever of each ^^).  *shrugs*   Kinda expensive but also still getting a 2 for 1 deal.

#11 2012-08-26 03:32:22

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

lisa413 a écrit:

lisa413 a écrit:

I did buy and equip the hooves and tattoo for the Archdruid so that might be where those 'extra' 2 moonstones come into play.

And the last comes from getting and equipping the bg and fg of the set.

felidaes a écrit:

You have to buy these individually in the trait-specific section of the store.

Don't really need to buy the mane, coat or acc unless you want the whole set....tho why go that far without getting that lovely acc? .. and I believe the acc didn't show up until after getting and equpping the mane and coat, so there we go. Feerik getting me to buy a whole set individually XD
And I do believe that's the only way to have the complete Spirit Deer set as well. So it's still a bit like the buy 1 get 1 offer with the northern and southern light sets (didn't HAVE to buy the whole set to get acc or whatever of each ^^).  *shrugs*   Kinda expensive but also still getting a 2 for 1 deal.

That's true. I'm not planning on getting the coat and mane, though I'm not really fond of the hooves...

And it's ridiculous how expensive these two quests are together...

#12 2012-08-26 13:26:12

brokenstar9
fiche Eleveur
Membre

You can multiples of sets for more runes, but that is just spending more to get the final blue deer set.

My mod voice is Turquoise, stone hard and mystical.

Have a question
Read the Common Player Questions for the fastest answer.

#13 2012-08-26 19:50:39

elorwin
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Do you get multiple stones if you buy multiples of the same traits?

#14 2012-08-26 21:33:58

tahlenwing
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Question. I got the message that the archdruide traits were unlocked, but when I go to the store they aren't there. Where did you guys find the traits?

#15 2012-08-27 00:33:41

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

You have to go to the trait specific part of the store and flip through the pages. It won't show up in packs until you unlock the pack... and you can't search for it for some reason.

Or maybe that's just me...

#16 2012-08-27 07:09:47

kaulitztwin
fiche Eleveur
Membre

You can also click on the question mark on the 'quest button' to the right and it will take you directly to the right part of the store.

#17 2012-09-10 23:05:05

psychocat
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Aw shucks I missed it. Oh well there will be other promotions.

Hate never wins out in the end. It instead goes always to its lonely, dusty end.- George Takei (AKA Mr. Sulu)

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr