Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2012-08-23 12:25:27

kmilea
fiche Eleveur
Membre

The Journey towards the Sylve goes on

http://www.poneyvallee.com/images/upload/myrtille_dryade.png

The Sylvan, the druidess, the Ent and you continue the journey soothed by the melodies of the Ent. After a long walk throughout a forest who gets more and more thick as you go along, you hear the noise of water from somewhere in the distance.

"We are now on the lands of dryades. We must pick someone up before we continue the journey", says Ligna.

As she says these words, a creature with a great magic aura appears in a cloud of butterflies. Her long hair scattered with leafs flatters as if it was pushed by the wind. The Sylvan comes close to you and whispers in you ear, " Ha, the dryades and their habit of stage setting!" The Ent who was watching you makes a creaky sound that resembles a mocking laugh.

"I'm Saya, from the dryade people, I've come as an answer the Archdruide's call." She comes up to you with an aerial walk and lays a Runic moon stone in your hands.

"Take care of it!", she adds, "the Archidruide asked me to give it to you."

"We are all here, we can now go and join the Archidruide", Ligna says. "We have no more time to loose, the blue moon ritual starts tomorrow, the protection of the entire Sylve rests on it.

http://www.poneyvallee.com/icone/pack_dryade.png

The Dryade set was created by BamboO.

Until Tuesday August 28th:
50% discount on the Dryade set, plus each time you buy a complete set, you get a Runic moon stone.

#2 2012-08-24 02:00:07

cristar
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Second Star to the Right

Re: The Journey towards the Sylve goes on

Gasp! Ah-ha! I knew this was leading somewhere, there's a Blue Moon at the end of this month! But what does it mean??
Anyway, pretty set.

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr