Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2012-10-31 16:11:24

kmilea
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Feline Witch and Guardian of Souls

It's Halloween tonight!
http://www.poneyvallee.com/images/upload/myrtille_chatsorcier.png

It's the great night of spirits, when the frontier between the world of the living and the Otherworld becomes fine as can be.

Souls arrive from everywhere, Felicius doesn't know which way to turn! Fortunately, Felicia Myagik, the Feline Witch who his disciple is there to help him!

She has been her disciple for many, many years for a very good reason: Felicius is her great-grandfather!

Both of them are (or were) Felides, a race of very smart cats that live all around the valley. The Myagik family masters witchcraft and particularly sorcery in relation to the OtherWorld.
http://www.poneyvallee.com/icone/pack_chatsorcier.png

Felicia masters esoteric objects, she makes those Felicius possesses and thanks to her help, the Invocation Ritual can last two more days and end on Wednesday at noon (French time)!

What's more, if you equip the complete Feline Witch set, Felicius will be able to find more souls. She will then offer you 20 off them to thank you!

AND, thanks to her disciple, Felicius managed to get a new set from the OtherWorld: The Guardian of Souls!

http://www.poneyvallee.com/icone/pack_chatesprit.png

Happy Halloween to all of you!

#2 2012-10-31 21:24:57

psychocat
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Re: Feline Witch and Guardian of Souls

Hmmmmmm, *ponders and ponders the sets* do I or don't I want these sets? I love the frontgrounds on these sets and the brand marks and hooves are cute too. The backgrounds are nice also, I'm just not sure about the accessories, manes and coats. Hmmmmmm, decisions decisions, lol.

Hate never wins out in the end. It instead goes always to its lonely, dusty end.- George Takei (AKA Mr. Sulu)

#3 2012-10-31 22:34:27

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I really like the Accessories and Manes :D And it's so great that we can exchange the whole exclusive set for found spirits ^^ I actually couldn't believe it at first, but I've got the set now xD
Oh my, this event is so cool... Now I can't wait to see the Christmas event even more *-*

#4 2012-11-01 01:00:27

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

It's essentially like getting 3 sets for the price of one, since the spirits are essentially free. ^_^

Now that you mention it, dodec, I'm gonna be disappointed if the Christmas event isn't this cool.

#5 2012-11-01 09:11:49

kaulitztwin
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Did anyone get the Guardian of soul set when equipping a pony with the Feline witch set? I only earned 20 spirits which isn't enough to buy the second set. In the shop it says you get the second one for free when you equip a pony with the first....

#6 2012-11-01 15:58:19

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

You get a second Feline witch set when buying the first one. The second set (the green one) is only available for souls.

#7 2012-11-01 18:44:00

kaulitztwin
fiche Eleveur
Membre

but it says on the banner in the shop that you get the guardian of souls when equipping the feline witch set on a pony. I always check the shop when a new set is released, not the forum since it's usually updated much later. Shouldn't it be the same info was the same on both places?

http://i46.tinypic.com/110itf4.png

Dernière modification par kaulitztwin (2012-11-01 18:48:28)

#8 2012-11-02 01:25:39

cristar
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Second Star to the Right

A Mod on the French forum says the Guardian of Souls is from the cat's shop. So it seems even the French players got confused by that sneaky banner. (I don't speak or read French, by the way, I had to have it translated.)

#9 2012-11-02 05:37:37

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

I'd originally assumed it unlocked the Guardian of Souls set... but I'm wrong. And so is the banner. *scolds the banner and the banner-maker*

#10 2012-11-03 02:01:28

psychocat
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I was under the same impression as the rest of you and bought the first set (yes I broke down and bought it on all 3 of my accounts) hoping to get the second set as an added bonus. I was under the same impression as everyone else that we would get the other set when buying the first one. What a shame we didn't. I'm 1 short on my main account and on my kittdream account I don't think I'll gather enough spirits to get the second set. Hopefully we'll be able to trade soon and those who want the second set can trade for it. Thanks for the event anyway FEERIK.

Hate never wins out in the end. It instead goes always to its lonely, dusty end.- George Takei (AKA Mr. Sulu)

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr