Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2014-03-11 12:03:16

boudica
fiche Eleveur
Administrateur

New Set: Pink Raspberry

http://www.poneyvallee.com/images/upload/myrtille_framboise.png

It's not quite the season for regular raspberries, but the time is perfect for pink raspberries!

The tiny fruit is typical for our valley and is especially sweet. And because our poneys are foodies, the pink raspberries are one of their favourite treats!

So make them a surprise and get them some sweet pink raspberries!

http://www.poneyvallee.com/icone/pack_framboise.png

#2 2014-03-12 07:03:48

darkjewels
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Re: New Set: Pink Raspberry

what a pink fruitfull set! *-*

i will not unlock the "locked" ponys
on a totaly unrelated note: no, i will not stop with the puns!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
~Only entering for gold. Not interacting with other players very often~

#3 2014-03-13 10:06:15

jennycurvas
fiche Eleveur
Membre

It's lovely! I just had to buy it!

#4 2014-03-13 15:23:21

surrano
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Székesfehérvár
Site web

Yeap Catitiz_PDT_03
A definet buy for me, and it will go on my stallis for sure Catitiz_PDT_14

Belive in your self, and u can overcome all obstacle

#5 2014-03-13 17:48:17

taarendonk1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

nice and all but can we expect some updates in the near future? .w.  Not meant to offend anyone here but there's still a lot of things the game could be improved on and it's kinda furstrating there's no word what so ever if they are working to improve the game at all

#6 2014-03-14 02:15:52

darkjewels
fiche Eleveur
Membre

@taarendonk1: no offense at all. most (if not all) of us are feeling the same way.

i will not unlock the "locked" ponys
on a totaly unrelated note: no, i will not stop with the puns!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
~Only entering for gold. Not interacting with other players very often~

#7 2014-03-15 17:22:40

taarendonk1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

darkjewels a écrit:

@taarendonk1: no offense at all. most (if not all) of us are feeling the same way.

I wonder if it'd would hurt that much if they could put the new traits aside for a moment and just tell us what is going on

#8 2014-03-24 04:52:34

AshleySierra1989
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

There is a new set every time I log in...why don't we set aside the sets and work on some actual issues int he game...like the bugs or the fact that I've been playing everyday for weeks and still can't afford a trait set yet get to see a new one roll in seemingly everyday. Everyone is reporting bugs, BEGGING for things to be fixed, some even leaving the game..would it really kill someone to at least reply to us on when yall are planning on fixing anything? What is the point of bug reports and suggestion forums if we are going to be ignored anyways? Many of the traits look so similar anyways there really isn't a point to many of them. Poor way to run a business..unless you want to go under.

#9 2014-03-24 13:09:23

9tiger
fiche Eleveur
Membre

That is why I have migrated over to Pony Island. this game is dead and done.

AshleySierra1989 a écrit:

There is a new set every time I log in...why don't we set aside the sets and work on some actual issues int he game...like the bugs or the fact that I've been playing everyday for weeks and still can't afford a trait set yet get to see a new one roll in seemingly everyday. Everyone is reporting bugs, BEGGING for things to be fixed, some even leaving the game..would it really kill someone to at least reply to us on when yall are planning on fixing anything? What is the point of bug reports and suggestion forums if we are going to be ignored anyways? Many of the traits look so similar anyways there really isn't a point to many of them. Poor way to run a business..unless you want to go under.

#10 2014-05-29 21:45:51

fl0w3r
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: USA & China
Site web

9tiger a écrit:

That is why I have migrated over to Pony Island. this game is dead and done.

AshleySierra1989 a écrit:

I have tried playing Pony Island a number of times, but I really don't get the hype about it. The designs and accessories on that game are very childish and... let's just say that it's not my taste. The designs here are beautiful and even though this game has a fair share of bugs, the new traits are what keeps the game interesting.

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr