Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2014-08-19 16:33:04

boudica
fiche Eleveur
Administrateur

New set: Shopping

http://www.poneyvallee.com/images/upload/myrtille_shopping.png

Who doesn't love to go on a shopping tour every once in a while?

Whether for a special occasion or just to free your mind from daily troubles, there is always a reason for shopping!

http://www.poneyvallee.com/icone/pack_shopping.png

#2 2014-08-19 17:29:09

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

Re: New set: Shopping

I don't... this set doesn't visually make sense to me... seems like the coat and hooves belong to some other set... they just don't work with the rest of it.

#3 2014-08-19 19:30:06

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

Same for me. I really like the hooves, they look awesome. And I'm content with tattoo, coat and mane. But the rest... well, the colours aren't in harmony at all. The accessory would look nice if it was just the hat. ^.^

"Dimmi, mente amantissima mia..." ~ Leonardo da Vinci

#4 2014-08-19 19:31:44

anniemsson
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I have to agree with felidaes. The accessory and background are the only traits of this set that I would call "shopping-themed" and they are at the same time my least favorites of this set.
They might as well belong to a separate set since they don't work together with the rest of the traits at all. The coat feels very cluttered and messy while the mane is very plain. We already have so many plain "all gold/yellow" manes so it's hard to be impressed by it.
The one good thing about this set IMHO is the hooves (and possibly the tattoo). I like the gold black/theme.

#5 2014-08-19 22:04:48

surrano
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Székesfehérvár
Site web

The first thing that came to my mind when i saw the set is : Whaaaaat? Catitiz_PDT_28
The only thing that caught my eyes are the hooves, but at least i will sleep well knowing im not missing out on a cute set this time Catitiz_PDT_14

Belive in your self, and u can overcome all obstacle

#6 2014-08-24 16:22:23

cristar
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Second Star to the Right

When I saw this set I thought it looked rather African, to me the hooves and tattoo totally say Africa. And that coat, why? I don't get it. Maybe someone messed up the traits, because when I think of shopping I think of a more fancier style. Simple and plain, but elegant. But, I don't know, maybe the shopping mall the pony is at is in a nice African city? Quick, someone throw in a prowling lion foreground!

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr