Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2013-03-25 11:56:31

taarendonk1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

If you could add a new pony to the game what would it be?

just something I'm curious about ( I always tend to be curious about things like this heh)

I'd love to see a kelpie, it could have frill ears, long mane and tail and maybe a pair of fangs

for those curious or don't know what a kelpie is, it's a shapeshifting horse like creature from Scottish lore that lives in swamps and bogs, it often appears as a very pretty wild horse to lure people into a ride on its back then drowns them in the water to devour them, sometimes they also transform their victim into a kelpie, or take them as husband/wife kinda depends on the story :3 whoo mythology

and I'd love to see a nightmare, it could have a fiery mane and tail ( kinda like the dragon ponies) and maybe has a skull painted on its face or something XD

#2 2013-03-26 02:27:46

darkjewels
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Re: If you could add a new pony to the game what would it be?

i'd add a k-9 pony, but the current design of the feline ponies already makes them look more like a dog than like a cat...

in brazilian lore there is the headless mule. they say a woman who is lovers with a priest will become a headless mule in the lore o_O or at least that's what i heard. it looks like a horse, with fire mane, and fire instead of the head.
well... kinda too much horror-like for a game meant to be suitable for children xP

maybe, then...
LIZARD PONY!
i like reptiles XD so, i think it would be cool to have a pony that looks like a dinosaur or like a lizard. with spike-looking mane and snake eyes XD and dinosaur-like feet.
and...
BIRD PONY!
or maybe an hippogriff. like that one in harry potter. or like this one i found by google:
http://www.freewebs.com/harpyisle/hippogriff.jpg
it's just that i think it would be cool to have a bird-faced pony XD

i will not unlock the "locked" ponys
on a totaly unrelated note: no, i will not stop with the puns!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
~Only entering for gold. Not interacting with other players very often~

#3 2013-03-26 11:00:19

taarendonk1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

darkjewels a écrit:

i'd add a k-9 pony, but the current design of the feline ponies already makes them look more like a dog than like a cat...

in brazilian lore there is the headless mule. they say a woman who is lovers with a priest will become a headless mule in the lore o_O or at least that's what i heard. it looks like a horse, with fire mane, and fire instead of the head.
well... kinda too much horror-like for a game meant to be suitable for children xP

maybe, then...
LIZARD PONY!
i like reptiles XD so, i think it would be cool to have a pony that looks like a dinosaur or like a lizard. with spike-looking mane and snake eyes XD and dinosaur-like feet.
and...
BIRD PONY!
or maybe an hippogriff. like that one in harry potter. or like this one i found by google:
http://www.freewebs.com/harpyisle/hippogriff.jpg
it's just that i think it would be cool to have a bird-faced pony XD

O.o that's pretty spooky o.o

omg yes dino pony, why not a kirin? :D I could have a large horn curling back, flawy manes, scales, cloven hooves maybe even some tufts at the hooves, and a lion tail :3

haha bird pony, that'd be a epic x3

#4 2013-05-04 14:50:27

tisatisa
fiche Eleveur
Membre

A war pony ^^ a neat counterpart for the love pony, it would not have any horns, be big and fluffy like a shire horse and with a long curly mane that is flipped on the other side! :D

Then we could also have canine ponies, the would have fluffy horse tail that is nicely tipped and curles upwards or curles like sbre tail, also have floppy ears and cheerfull wide eyes and a canine :D
Their animation would probably be like this: hops up in the air for a little before ducking down and waggleing a bit before reverting to the normal stance. The foal would be featured in a sitting pose with a ripped toy in its mouth 8D

Came back, HUZZAH!

#5 2013-05-09 21:55:23

maryash
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I love the reptile and bird ideas, I think it would be nice to have a wisp pony that is like a ghost and very elegant and slightly see-through...

"You can only come to the morning through the shadows.” 
― J.R.R. Tolkien

I love this quote!

#6 2013-12-02 15:50:47

akantia
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: UK

Personally I'd love to see a demon pony

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr