Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2012-09-24 18:55:23

karotte007
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Gathering autumn leafs

http://www.poneyvallee.com/images/upload/myrtille_gnomeautomne.png

Get prepared, autumn is coming!!

For Utumnus Gnomes, autumn rhymes with leaf gathering, a very special event that only lasts a week!
For those little creatures who usually hide in the forest where they live peacefully, autumn is the most busy period of the year.

Indeed, autumn leafs only fall during short periods of time but for gnomes, they are the best ones because they are full of the magic of autumn and that gives them a very special taste and, makes them strong and delicious.

Yet, this year, for the very first time, the gnome Patriarch has asked the inhabitants of ValBerry for help. Because this year, there are much more leafs than usual and he knows his people won't be able to pick them all up. And gnomes hate wasting things! As they say: 1) Pick the leafs up 2)... 3) Profit!

So he came to ValBerry to announce: "We are not gonna make it! We are overwhelmed by leafs... Help us!"
Now, to help gnomes gather leafs, you will be in charge of one tree and of 5 gnomes that you will have to manage.

http://www.poneyvallee.com/images/upload/module_automne.png

Gnomes master leaf gathering but they are bad managers so you are gonna have to help them.

Your role, as a chief is to send your gnomes, either on their own, or in groups, to make the leafs fall.
The more gnomes there are on a single branch, the quicker the leafs fall. Each branch makes a heap of leafs fall, one after the other. When there aren't anymore leafs on a branch, gnomes wait for you to tell them to go and have a little nap, sometimes, they also tell you about things they found in the tree (there are many interesting things hidden in trees).

http://www.poneyvallee.com/images/upload/gnome_arbre.png

Caution, there can't be more than four heaps of autumn trees at the same time on the ground, if you make too many leafs fall, the wind will blow them away.
It's your job to manage your team and make sure that doesn't happen!

Gnomes love making jokes and having fun but they work hard. Yet autumn leaf gathering is a very hard task especially for tiny tiny people.

Therefore, after each working period, they need some rest before they can start gathering leafs again. Yet, you can buy them Red Gnome (an energy drink invented by dwarfs) to give energy back to all your gnomes instantly.

http://www.poneyvallee.com/images/upload/gnome_repos_red.png

The Patriarch has set up a gathering store especially for that from Tuesday.

http://www.poneyvallee.com/images/upload/module_echope_automne.png

You can check the progression of your gathering level thanks to the basket behind him.
It shows the best gathering objective to reach. if you reach that objective, you will receive the exclusive "Friend of the Utumnus Gnomes" trophy and the exclusive "Utumnus Gnome" glow.

You can also win another trophy, the "Autumn tree" one, for that, you need to make ALL the leafs fall.

http://www.poneyvallee.com/images/upload/compo_trophes_automne.png

It's hard work but the good side of it is that you can find the entire "Autumn fall" exclusive set. Indeed, the set is scattered out the tree and your gnomes will tell you when they find some pieces of it.

What's more, the patriarch will be happy to give you the exclusive "Utumnus Gnomes" set and the exclusive "Autumn tree" glow in exchange for a few leaves!

http://www.poneyvallee.com/images/upload/compo_pack_automne.png

May the leaf gathering be good, and may you be protect from the blowing wind!
[b]And, don't forget, gathering leaf time only lasts until next Tuesday! [b]

#2 2012-09-24 19:35:40

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Re: Gathering autumn leafs

Such an interesting, complex event :D And a great surprise ^^ I can't wait to figure it out in practise. I guess I gotta think of an efficient strategy now, hah :D Good luck to everyone in the work with your gnomes ;D

#3 2012-09-24 20:04:17

sylar1995
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: My Dark Fortress of DOOM~

How interesting.
I'm curious as to how this will play out.
But as dodec mentioned, I too will have to plan my moves carefully.
Almost like a game of chess, if only a little easier. =D

"Tell me would you kill to save a life? Tell me would you kill to prove your right?
Crash, crash; burn, let it all burn-- This hurricane's chasing us all underground."

"Heartbeat, a heartbeat; I need a heartbeat, a heartbeat."

#4 2012-09-24 21:12:16

psychocat
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Ok I've got the basic idea of managing the gnomes but where's the patriarch? I can't figure out where to find him. Knowing me I'm probably missing something and will feel really silly when it's pointed out to me, lol.

Hate never wins out in the end. It instead goes always to its lonely, dusty end.- George Takei (AKA Mr. Sulu)

#5 2012-09-24 23:43:45

dillylily
fiche Eleveur
Membre

It's a nice event ^-^
I just think that you must wait too much to do the next step...40 minutes with two gnomes and 60 with one (I don't know how much with three gnomes^^"") to make the leafs fall and then wait until the gnomes gather them on the ground...

#6 2012-09-25 00:32:59

ladyinieda
fiche Eleveur
Membre

dillylily a écrit:

It's a nice event ^-^
I just think that you must wait too much to do the next step...40 minutes with two gnomes and 60 with one (I don't know how much with three gnomes^^"") to make the leafs fall and then wait until the gnomes gather them on the ground...

It seems to be 20 minutes with 3.

#7 2012-09-25 00:36:22

psychocat
fiche Eleveur
Membre

The 5 hour wait time seems long but I've managed to keep myself occupied enough that the time goes by fairly quickly. Thank you feerik for this fun event!

Hate never wins out in the end. It instead goes always to its lonely, dusty end.- George Takei (AKA Mr. Sulu)

#8 2012-09-26 02:29:09

symban
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

Does anyone know what On Top of Autumn Tree (which is the exclusive glow mentioned) looks like? It is the one for 56 leaves in Gnome store.

#9 2012-09-26 03:44:05

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

Not yet. Not sure if I'm gonna get most of that set. I'm not really fond of the accessory or the dull colors...

#10 2012-09-26 11:02:32

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

symban a écrit:

Does anyone know what On Top of Autumn Tree (which is the exclusive glow mentioned) looks like?

I do :P I've just bought it out of curiosity and put it on my pony to show it here:
>> On top of Autumn tree <<.
I'll take it off when the event is over.

#11 2012-09-26 11:49:43

elorwin
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I was wondering the Autumn tree set - is that only available from shaking the leaves off the tree? That is the only set I am interested in really.

#12 2012-09-26 20:11:19

winforgold
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Wish the gnomes didn't take breaks, since it means you have to click them back to work. Got two Autumn tree traits, thanks, now I have a pony for the next beauty contest.

Dernière modification par winforgold (2012-09-26 20:15:39)

#13 2012-09-26 22:31:57

almila
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

Is anyone else having trouble in getting into the gnome tree in the last 15 hours? The loading bar either loads a little and then freezes, or it will load until the end of the bar repeatedly but won't open the gnome tree window. So frustrating in an otherwise great event...

#14 2012-09-26 23:53:38

brokenstar9
fiche Eleveur
Membre

It has been loading okay for me almila. check & see if your browser or flash are up to date. maybe that is causing the problem.

My mod voice is Turquoise, stone hard and mystical.

Have a question
Read the Common Player Questions for the fastest answer.

#15 2012-09-29 22:12:25

darkofthenight
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Is there definitely 252 piles of leaves once you've gathered them all?

I've got 4 piles on the ground to pick up, and one left in the tree to knock down once I have a space on the ground. No leaves have been blown away, as I've always waited to knock any more down until there was a space for them (i.e. I had less than 4 piles waiting to be picked up)........

and yet I only have 129 piles of leaves collected. I am woefully short of the 252 I apparently should be able to collect to get the trophy. Am I missing something here?

#16 2012-09-30 02:30:38

felidaes
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Site web

Each "branch" of leaves drops down three piles of leaves so... yeah, there would be 252 of them.

#17 2012-09-30 04:25:38

ladyinieda
fiche Eleveur
Membre

darkofthenight a écrit:

Is there definitely 252 piles of leaves once you've gathered them all?

I've got 4 piles on the ground to pick up, and one left in the tree to knock down once I have a space on the ground. No leaves have been blown away, as I've always waited to knock any more down until there was a space for them (i.e. I had less than 4 piles waiting to be picked up)........

and yet I only have 129 piles of leaves collected. I am woefully short of the 252 I apparently should be able to collect to get the trophy. Am I missing something here?

If you're missing something, then so am I, and I'm glad that I'm not crazy. If my math is correct, I'm going to end up with 183 bundles. Maybe if you don't pay attention to it right away leaves blow away? I know I left some unattended. There's a quest you can do to get 40 more leaves, but that still has us coming up short. I'm not sure if that quest is necessary or not to do for this mini game.

Has anyone else finished it yet and gotten the 252 leaves?

#18 2012-09-30 08:23:38

kaulitztwin
fiche Eleveur
Membre

i don't think any of my leaves blew away either and I'm short too. not sure what to do next.

#19 2012-09-30 15:32:16

cristar
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Second Star to the Right

Use Feez to buy more leaves from the old gnome, which is what they want you to do, naturally.

#20 2012-09-30 17:10:24

phatcat28
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: USA

So does anyone know how much it cost in feez to keep the elves moving, or to buy more leaves, I dont want to click to see in case it makes you buy without giving the option.

#21 2012-09-30 17:21:21

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

phatcat28 a écrit:

So does anyone know how much it cost in feez to keep the elves moving, or to buy more leaves, I dont want to click to see in case it makes you buy without giving the option.

The leaves cost 8 Fee'z and the energy drink for gnomes 50 Fee'z ;)
I definitely lost a lot of leaves and still have gathered 189, so I thought it's possible to complete it without spending Fee'z,hmm...

#22 2012-09-30 17:44:29

kaulitztwin
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I ened up with 181 leaves in total and had to buy leaves for about 500 feez to get the entire set, plus the extra glow. If anyone wants to see the full set before spending their money, the set is on one of my male celestials at the end of my herd.

#23 2012-09-30 20:02:09

ladyinieda
fiche Eleveur
Membre

kaulitztwin a écrit:

I ened up with 181 leaves in total and had to buy leaves for about 500 feez to get the entire set, plus the extra glow. If anyone wants to see the full set before spending their money, the set is on one of my male celestials at the end of my herd.

Thank you. That was very helpful. I'm kinda sad that I won't be able to get the trophies, but I got all the Autumn Tree traits and I don't really want the gnome ones now that I've seen them. At least I can buy the Autumn Glow, and that will make me happy. Catitiz_PDT_18

#24 2012-09-30 20:43:18

fiche Eleveur
Membre

Giz, could you let me know, how many leaves we get for 8 fee'z? Because there's no information about it anywhere. Is it 8 fee'z = 1 leaf?

~ Rai
Poland

PS player, PV V1 player, now PV V2 player!

#25 2012-09-30 20:51:51

likkymound
fiche Eleveur
Membre

20032408 a écrit:

Giz, could you let me know, how many leaves we get for 8 fee'z? Because there's no information about it anywhere. Is it 8 fee'z = 1 leaf?

I'm not Giz :P But yes, you can buy only one leaf for 8 fee'z. This is available in the store of the Patriarch and there you can check how many leaves you get for what amount of fee'z :)

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr