Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#26 2012-09-09 23:58:28

jojo91122
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Re: Celestial School of Magic (PG-13)

Skye, yet again, fell prey to her thoughts. The ferry boat plowed through the clear waters of the lagoon, leaving a trail of frothy white in its wake. Behind her anxious and excited ponies moved about as an indistinct chatter filled the air. To her left stood a young stallion with flowing bronzed hair and pale green eyes. Around his neck hung a chain of intertwined black a gold with an unusual blue pendant. He caught her staring and smiled, a hint of a twinkle in his eye. Skye quickly turned and blushed chastising herself for staring. She heard the shuffle of hooves and soon the young stallion was beside her. Skye gulped and did not turn her head. Close approaching was the mysterious, dark shore of an island from which a massive brick structure loomed. The chatter began to cease as veterans and rookies alike gaped at its grandeur. In the commotion Skye again glanced at the stallion. It was now apparent that he had been watching her. With an ominous nod in the buildings direction he introduced himself, "My name is Apollo, welcome to L'école Céleste de Magie."

- PS and V1 player -

#27 2012-09-10 02:03:41

lyra856
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Somewhere on a different section of the ferry, there was a young mare with an apricot-like mane and red eyes which stood before the clear-blue ocean waters. The mare smirked, as if this school she was forced to go to was going to be presented in her own way. Beside her was a stallion, as his snow-white mane blew in the eastern wind.  He noticed the mare's smirk and sighed. The stallion looked at the mare, and whispered, "Jr., this is not the time to be planning one of your Major Shenanigans," The stallion had refer-ed to that one time in The Academy for the Talented, when young Flare Jr. set fire to the wooden tree house to get back at Zephera, Flare's arch-enemy for life. The mare's smirk disappeared, now her face showing no emotion. "Oh, come on, Shay," Flare said. The white-coated pony walked toward the front of the boat, but was stopped by a medium-high pitched female voice was heard by her cat-like ears. "Shay! Jr.! There's land, straight ahead!" Above in the sky hovering in the air, was a red pony with her eyes set on the island, which held the school of magic and mysteries. "It seems we're here," Shay said as he headed toward the front of the ferry. Jr., who was annoyed by her other "friend", Liberty, hesitated for a moment then mumbled, "I'll be there in a minute, LB." Liberty, who was often called LB or Libby, rolled her white-like eyes as she flew to the front of the moving object, her blueish mane glistening in the sun. Flare, who was just staring at the water, thinking about this new school she would be going to. Flare Jr. thought that this "magic school of wonders" was just going to be like the elementary they had went to. But this pony didn't know about the "wonders" this school would have.

*P.s: Sorry if This Is Out Of Place, I Just Had To Write My Part Because of My Excitement!*

Dernière modification par lyra856 (2012-09-11 00:54:13)

#28 2012-09-13 01:53:30

fandangostriker
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Bumblesweet was off in the less cluttered section of the ferry, looking about her surroundings. The lagoon was just as beautiful as the small field she'd run off to whenever she wanted to be alone. Albeit not as quiet she thought as she turned her head towards a crowd of ponies that were off socializing. She then turned her head to the Bow of the ferry to see the structure of the school getting closer and closer. She was then reminded of why she was here and couldn't wait to know what surprises lie in store for her in the school.

#29 2012-09-13 23:50:23

mmq123
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I hope this helps me, thought a young celestial pony sitting in the corner of the ferry. Her name was Angel. She had a dark blue mane and a white coat. As hard as she was trying to hide into the darkness, she knew she couldn't. She felt like she could never hide from anything even though she wanted to.
She was going to a school where Celestials were looked down upon. She felt different from everyone. She hoped somewhere she could fit in.

#30 2012-09-15 01:40:40

emmasakura495
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Okay, I have no idea if I will be able to get on or not! I'm a senior now and it is REAL tough so I have no idea when I'll be on! I apologize in advance... Please do not kick me off!

New as new can be and loving everything I see!

#31 2012-09-16 17:14:08

fandangostriker
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Bumblebee tore her gaze away from the school and noticed another pony in the corner of the ferry, near her section. "I wonder why she's trying to hide." Bumblesweet thought to herself. "Maybe I should go over and say hello, I should make new friends." So she got up and made her way towards the pony.

(Too bad Emma.. I hope you can get on soon and that you have good luck in your senior year!)

#32 2012-09-22 20:08:17

jojo91122
fiche Eleveur
Membre

"Oh." Said Skye, recollections suddenly flooding her mind, "My name is Skye." The stallion nodded his head curtly and Skye again turned her back to him, but her mind was not finished just yet... The flowing bronze mane, the green eyes, the peculiar amulet which hung about his powerful neck. She had seen them all before, but it had been along time, however the memory remained fresh.
   A high pitched buzz interrupted her thoughts, signaling that an announcement was about to be made. "Attention passnegers," the speaker squawked, reverberating with the tone of deep monotone voice, "We will be landing shortly so please retrieve your luggage and step away from the gates." The chatter was calmed momentarily as a hushed anticipation diffused. Skye whirled around and sought her bag, a pale blue one with her name stenciled in with silver ink. Apollo stood behind her, a boyish grin plastered on his face. In one hoof he held her bag and in the other his own. "Here." He said, handing the article over. "Thank you." Skye breathed, then pushed passed him and made her way to the front of the ferry.
  A line was beginning to form, so Skye found a place therein and was content to wait. she could see the docks from here, where only a few horses lingered after the early ride that morning. The rest had no doubt converged upon the school where they would be reunited with old classmates. The ferry bumped up against the dock, jarring the passengers only slightly.
  Skye felt something brush against her shoulder and out of the corner of her eyes spotted Apollo. Skye sighed and turned her attention towards the gates, which were soon opened. A steady stream of ponies began to flow out and disperse, latching onto one another and forming small groups as they had off in the direction of the school. Ske stood for a moment on the dock, caught up in the crowd and the surge of energy that filled the air. Before long she heard her name being called, and in the midst of the sea of bodies, spotted the glint of sun off of a gold necklace. Skye pushed through the throng until she was standing beside him. The gentleman he was he extended his hoof and said, "Come with me."

- PS and V1 player -

#33 2012-09-30 20:52:18

sarahgrrl
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Name-  Cyborg Simulater
Nickname- Cy
Description- A small sized Feline with a cyborg coat and a jet black mane. She has orange/gold hooves that match her intense eyes.
Age- 13
Gender- Mare
Breed- Feline
Personality- A smiley, enthusiastic student who has a soft side for animals
History: Not that well known...

#34 2012-10-03 18:27:54

maryash
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Name: Carmen
Nickname: Flower (for her love of nature)
Description: An girl with a love of all things natural with a hagona marsh accessory, very pale moss body,mossy eyes and a warm turquoise mane.
Breed: fire
personality:Serious at first glance but caring and open once you get to know her.
History: abandoned on the marshes as a foal, she was taken in by an old fisherman and has been looking for her real parents. She had never been to school before because of lack of money.

-----------------------------------------------------

"School...school..." Carmen muttered, why couldn't people just teach themselves and occasionally just ask for advice.I am doing this for Jerry(her guardian and the fisherman) her thoughts wandered from negative points about school to think about all the new skills she would learn to make Jerry proud of her and make him see she was worth hanging onto. He had looked after her for nearly 14 years and he seemed to be getting tired of her and all the things he had to do to look after her lately; this worried Carmen greatly as she cared deeply about him.
      BUFF! she had tripped up on a piece of stray metal and now her reed satchel went flying over head to hit some poor celestial in the leg.
      "Sorry,sorry about that, I tripped and..."Carmen stopped in mid flow as she realized the pony had taken one look at her and her bag and had quickly trotted off to her group of friends, acting as if the incident had happened.

Dernière modification par maryash (2012-11-13 18:55:31)

"You can only come to the morning through the shadows.” 
― J.R.R. Tolkien

I love this quote!

#35 2012-10-03 22:33:55

mmq123
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Angel walked off the ferry. The school looked so big. Like a castle. It was so pretty. Angel walked on and saw a Fire trip over something. She walked over to her. "Are you okay? She asked the pony"

Dernière modification par mmq123 (2012-10-13 18:51:44)

#36 2012-10-14 18:50:42

maryash
fiche Eleveur
Membre

"I am fine, thank you!" Carmen nervously got to her feet, "I am not exactly used to this, with being new an' all.." she trailed off when she saw some other ponies beckoning to the kind celestial.

― J.R.R. Tolkien

I love this quote!

#37 2012-10-16 03:17:09

mmq123
fiche Eleveur
Membre

"Well I'm new too." I saw some ponies calling me. I wonder what they want. "My name's Angel. Wanna come with me?" I said motioning towards the other ponies.

Dernière modification par mmq123 (2012-10-16 03:17:27)

#38 2012-10-19 19:24:00

maryash
fiche Eleveur
Membre

"Carmen,I would love to come with you. Do you think me a strange country bumpkin to be pitied?" Carmen burst the question with fire in her eyes as she stared at a piece of wood in the floor. It caught alight in her anger and and she quickly went over to put it out.
"Sorry about that, in the moors and by the sea it is so wet that I do no damage but here it is so... so scary... I mean dry, yes dry here.Well so you think that?" Carmen began to flare again but she checked herself and apologized for this too, in all her sorries and thank yous she noticed a change in Angel's expression.

― J.R.R. Tolkien

I love this quote!

#39 2012-10-19 23:51:48

mmq123
fiche Eleveur
Membre

"No way! I wasn't thinking that at all! I just thought I should try to make friends. That's all. I don't know who those ponies are. I thought you were a nice pony to talk to." The last sentence sounded a bit quirky. "And I still do think that." I added quickly

#40 2012-10-20 19:36:22

maryash
fiche Eleveur
Membre

"I am being silly about this all and I apologize, what would Jerry think of me anyway, being rude and jumping to conclusions that everyone is out to get me. all this time you just thought a nice thought that I may be a good friend and because of this I will be your friend for life...it's my duty and what I want, you seem so lovely and who could ask for a better friend. A celestial too! Jerry said that they are either worst pain for you imaginable or the nicest things you ever saw. You of course are the later. By the way how are we going to get to school?" With a quivering lip Carmen noticed the gate had shut infront of them during their conversation and the officials had gone from their posts.

(Eeek! everone is getting left behind!)

Dernière modification par maryash (2012-10-22 20:25:42)

― J.R.R. Tolkien

I love this quote!

#41 2012-10-21 17:53:07

mmq123
fiche Eleveur
Membre

"Umm thanks...I think. But you'r going to later regret thinking that. I get myself into trouble a lot more than you think." I burst out laughing. Not many ponies could make me do that. I looked to the gates. Only one thing to do. "We could fly." I said with a mischievous look on my face.

#42 2012-10-24 14:01:09

jojo91122
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Skye pause briefly in front of the massive oak doors leading into the place. Apollo tugged on her arm but it seemed as though she were under a trance. After a few moments of persistent calling, Skye blinked her eyes and once again returned to reality. Apollo led her into a main hall, where staff members lingered with their names printed neatly on their shirts. Most everyone had already taken a seat in the commodious auditorium, so Apollo and Skye hurried to do so. "Thank you." Sky breathed as the took their seats in the back, just in case something went wrong. Apollo scrutinized the mare before asking, "Is there something you need to tell me?" Sky didn't hear the question at first. She was to engrossed in the pony that had just walked through the door. His body and mane were pure black, while his eyes glowed with a green fire. She shuddered remembering something about him and yet no knowing who he was. "What, oh no?" Sky replied, finally registering that Apollo had spoken to her. "You mean back there?" She said gesturing toward the entry doors." Apollo nodded as if the statement hadn't been made clearer by himself. "It was nothing, assured," But there was a hint of falsity in her voice. Apollo sighed and turned around, the head master was just beginning to come on stage...

- PS and V1 player -

#43 2012-10-29 17:03:49

sarahgrrl
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Cy could feel herself shiver as she sat down. The place is so... Words couldn't describe it. The Celestial School of Magic seemed so prestigious. Her attention turned torwards the stage where the headmaster was stepping onto. She watched the white and pink love pony with great anticipation.

Dernière modification par sarahgrrl (2012-11-03 12:57:37)

#44 2012-11-02 13:55:33

maryash
fiche Eleveur
Membre

"Madness!No!We couldn't... could we?"Carmen questioned Angel with a scrunched up frown and  pressing stare. Why not though? But I have never flown more than maybe a few metres up and then only for a moment.It probably takes lots of working out to strengthen your muscles and I am all skinny and pathetic.
"I don't know I would be able to fly that high."She looked at her crumpled reflection in the shiny gates and seeing how unpleasant she looked she relaxed her face as much as she could in her state of worry, instantly seeing her normal rosy face again Carmen turned to Angel who she now though must think she was very vain looking at her reflection at a time like this.
"Squishy face ain't my good look," she put on a funny accent and gave a weak smile.

― J.R.R. Tolkien

I love this quote!

#45 2012-11-15 01:41:32

mmq123
fiche Eleveur
Membre

"No problem. It's not that high. It'll only take a few seconds. If you fall, I carry you up. All we have to do is make it over the gate." I smiled as convincingly as I could. "I don't want to force you but that's the only way I can think of."

#46 2012-11-16 20:18:01

maryash
fiche Eleveur
Membre

"I'll do it!" The little pony flapped her wings slightly to warm up and then pushed off the ground in an almighty jump that took her high above the gate which she had imagined would be much higher, She beckoned to Angel with a smile on her face and just as she passed the gate, she dropped from the sky and her world turned to a swimming red.

― J.R.R. Tolkien

I love this quote!

#47 2012-11-25 02:18:52

jojo91122
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Skye let her mind drift off and her eyes sought the large stained glass windows hanging from the walls. It bade begun to rain, lightly at first, but soon it was pounding against the high brick gables. The sound was somehow soothing. It helped her to forget whose company she was in, even if just for a moment. Apollo nudged her shoulder and bent his head towards her. She flinched, but couldn't fully evade him, as the row was fairly crowded. "What!" She snapped, drawing a few stairs. "Sorry, I just thought that maybe I could walk you around the campus later." Apollo smiled meekly And shied away. Skye blew out an exasperate sigh and whispered back. "No thanks, I can take care of myself." His face fell, and she felt a twinge of guilt, but it soon passed. "...in conclusion..." The headmistress was saying, "I hope you enjoy you're stay here at the Celestial School of Magic." "Schedules can be found in the vestibule, please report back here at 7'o clock sharp, thank you!" As she stepped down from the platform the doors were flung open. Skye gazed quizzically out side at clear blue skies and a scene so serene she could not believe it had rained. Ponies began filling out, brushing past her as she stood gawking. Was she the only one who had noticed? She turned to ask Apollo but he had disappeared...

- PS and V1 player -

#48 2012-11-30 23:04:27

sarahgrrl
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Cy stood up, and started to make her way out of the elegant room. She trotted torward the vestible. She took the schedule from a pile labled "C's". She walked torwards a corner where she could peacefully read it. It was laid out rather simple. Such a late dinner didn't quite bother her, since she didn't eat as much as other ponies. I have a few hours before 7 o'clock... I should go set up my dorm.

((Do they have room mates?))

#49 2012-12-01 18:32:01

mmq123
fiche Eleveur
Membre

"Flap!" I said as I saw her falling down so I went down to catch her on my back. My feet grazed the ground and I stopped flying. "You okay?" I asked.

#50 2012-12-01 20:30:39

maryash
fiche Eleveur
Membre

"Errr, thank you! Today is a really bad day for me it seems. I am fine I think though why are there two of you?" Carmen breathed as she gently slid to the the ground on contact with it she curled up and shut her eyes for a moment. Her pale eyelids flickering briefly before she jumped to her feet and bolted for the large and rather imposing building that was just visible ahead among the trees that surrounded the area. On and on she went, breathing in great lungfuls of air and enjoying the wind in her mane. As she saw the entrance loom she suddenly stopped, turned, and looked innocently at the trotting pony behind her.Honestly, anyone would think that I had Siamese cat ancestors... maybe I have! she laughed silently at his thought before sobering up and again looking back at the fast approaching pony. On the moors, people would take this as a great thing of wonder that she could recover so quickly but here... Angel might not take it that way!Panicking was what followed and Carmen's face fell from the innocent to the despairing! What had come over her? Too much Grass? Tomorrow I will try my hardest to be normal. Definitely.

― J.R.R. Tolkien

I love this quote!

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr