Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2012-06-27 11:17:36

tisatisa
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Triat suggestion-collection

So this is a thread where anyone can post their own triat suggestions.
This is meant to be here to have all the suggestions under one roof so they are easier to find.

So here is an example that also counts as a suggestion:
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/9471/guardianpony.jpg

The Aquamarine glory
This one is far one of the best I ever made, and it at first had no name, but decided to name it after Beryl, that is fascinating gemstone, with which the pony is decorated with.

Post any triat suggestions you have down there, also put up a name and a short description to make it look more awesome =)
-I will post any triat suggestions from other players in this thread in this post i find amazing or very creative, with the creators permission of course!

♥-♦-♣-♠ Hall of creative and amazing triats ♠-♣-♦-♥
                       Yet there are non  0/10
♥-♦-♣-♠ ................................................. ♠-♣-♦-♥

My suggestions:
(the top pony counts too)

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/9638/madamerose.jpg
Dame des roses /Lady of the roses
I originally wanted to do a steam punk set but then decided to make this one, too bad i didn't made a beground with air ships...

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/441/summerfeaverpony.jpg
Summer Joy/Passion
Lately it has been raining a lot in summer, so i decided to suggest this pack that might give us a bright sunny day.

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/5042/mistressofthefog1.jpg

Mistress of the fog
I wonder where i came up with this one, but the idea behind this one were the beautiful folkloric creatures from the northern countries, and one of them, the elves when young beautiful transparent maidens dancing in the fog.

Dernière modification par tisatisa (2012-07-20 14:13:43)

Came back, HUZZAH!

#2 2012-06-28 00:18:58

brokenstar9
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Re: Triat suggestion-collection

Very good topic idea tisatisa, and nice trait idea. I like the spotted coat a lot.

My mod voice is Turquoise, stone hard and mystical.

Have a question
Read the Common Player Questions for the fastest answer.

#3 2012-06-28 10:05:23

tisatisa
fiche Eleveur
Membre

brokenstar9 a écrit:

Very good topic idea tisatisa, and nice trait idea. I like the spotted coat a lot.

Well actually it is sploched with hearts Catitiz_PDT_43
I am actually wondering when will someone else than me decide to suggest some triats.
I'll add another one to the list.

Dernière modification par tisatisa (2012-06-28 10:05:47)

Came back, HUZZAH!

#4 2012-07-19 20:05:00

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Tisatisa encouraged me to show my very first set in this topic, so here I am with my Cookie Monster traits ^^ I'd love to read some opinions and suggestions from you! :o)

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/641/cmset.png

#5 2012-07-20 05:53:16

brokenstar9
fiche Eleveur
Membre

C is for cookie. that's good enough for me. Cookie, cookie, cookie starts with C.

Love it.

Have a question

#6 2012-07-20 09:29:33

tisatisa
fiche Eleveur
Membre

dodec1 a écrit:

-snip-

Its quality is awesome, and can I put it up on the *"*hall of fame*"*, it would fit in nicely since it is something really cute!

Dernière modification par tisatisa (2012-07-20 14:18:49)

Came back, HUZZAH!

#7 2012-07-20 13:41:27

mommypony
fiche Eleveur
Mommy-derator

Love the Cookie Monster trait idea!  Great job.

My mod-voice is grey...stronger than steel, but gentle as a dove.
Check the forums for FAQ's, Bug Reports, new topics.

#8 2012-07-21 00:24:16

winforgold
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Cookie monster is very well done but I doubt we ever get one like it because it probably would infringe on sesame street copyrights.  Wish I was as talented as all of you the trait suggestions are excellant!

#9 2012-07-21 08:27:48

tisatisa
fiche Eleveur
Membre

winforgold a écrit:

Cookie monster is very well done but I doubt we ever get one like it because it probably would infringe on sesame street copyrights.  Wish I was as talented as all of you the trait suggestions are excellant!

It kinda could work out, if we make it more of a cookie(food) themed triat and not really that much after the character itself.

Dernière modification par tisatisa (2012-07-21 10:48:02)

Came back, HUZZAH!

#10 2012-07-23 09:29:32

maryash
fiche Eleveur
Membre

The mistress of the fog is beautiful! I wish I could put ideas into pictures like that.Catitiz_PDT_18

"You can only come to the morning through the shadows.” 
― J.R.R. Tolkien

I love this quote!

#11 2012-07-23 10:30:15

tisatisa
fiche Eleveur
Membre

maryash a écrit:

The mistress of the fog is beautiful! I wish I could put ideas into pictures like that.Catitiz_PDT_18

Eaven if you are not that much skilled in art, the idea itself is enough , even ink lines, and the idea is perfect, creativity and originality are sometimes better than quality, so give it a try!
(and it rhymes too!)

Dernière modification par tisatisa (2012-07-23 10:30:48)

Came back, HUZZAH!

#12 2012-07-23 20:18:12

maryash
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Could I suggest a pullet set (young hen), I have no ideas and I thought other people could help me think of something. Also a pheasant set as they have lovely patterns and a long tail which would look very good on a celestial.

"You can only come to the morning through the shadows.” 
― J.R.R. Tolkien

I love this quote!

#13 2012-07-23 20:28:28

jojo91122
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I have a few ideas but a very limited artistic ability :(

- PS and V1 player -

#14 2012-09-05 12:36:01

9tiger
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I would like to see the glitter manes restored. I have many from game one and not a one can be seen :(

MGP

#15 2012-09-06 02:01:42

brokenstar9
fiche Eleveur
Membre

9 tiger, my stone glitter shows up as a green-blue pebbly mane (no sparkle). Are you sure you do not have the same for your manes?

I am not sure if the change to the mane is intentional or needed. It may be since they now use a "sheet-layer" design for manes & coats. The glitter animation may be too much for players to load & lag as it would require the whole space of a pony profile to be animated even though the small window of the mane is all that is seen.

Have a question

#16 2012-09-09 08:52:11

tisatisa
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Yes that is true, they could also give the option pause glitter animation.
But they could also pur the brandmark as a sheet layer(oh god how many brandmarks would be restored to their former beauty)

Came back, HUZZAH!

#17 2012-09-09 14:00:21

9tiger
fiche Eleveur
Membre

brokenstar9 a écrit:

9 tiger, my stone glitter shows up as a green-blue pebbly mane (no sparkle). Are you sure you do not have the same for your manes?

I am not sure if the change to the mane is intentional or needed. It may be since they now use a "sheet-layer" design for manes & coats. The glitter animation may be too much for players to load & lag as it would require the whole space of a pony profile to be animated even though the small window of the mane is all that is seen.

That ugly matt finish (no glitter) is true for the black striped mane, but none of my other glitter manes show up at all when placed on the pony :( If they can add sparkle to some traits, I cannot see why this is an issue.

MGP

#18 2012-09-09 23:18:11

brokenstar9
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I cannot think of any coats or manes that have animation to them. Are there any?

As for other types of traits, adding sparkle to something like the hooves is not the same for mane & coats. The other traits are still individually drawn & then aligned to fit a pony. The coats & manes are drawn as a square image. Then the silhouette of the pony image is left visible & the remaining image is hidden. This makes things appear as if they are only on the pony when in fact they are over the whole file size & since they are the whole file size it means they have a lot of image that is hidden but still needs to be loaded when an image is opened & the animation amount would have to account for that whole space, not just exposed amounts. If it included animation to these areas players games would start getting heavy lag for the animation that would make some people's game unable to be played. Flash does not work well when it is used in bulk in a space or game. It would make many players unable to play their game because it sticks trying to load the mass of sparkle that would be loading off a glitter mane. It is just sadly not an easy fix.

I am going to end that conversation here. It is off topic to begin with. This is a topic about the posted player's designs & NEW ideas. Saying you want something different for the current trait designs is not the same. You can start your own Suggestion & Feedback topic about the glitter manes if you'd like. Players can share their thoughts & feedback to that section.

Have a question

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr