Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#26 2012-05-08 03:32:06

barbarita09
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Re: V2 launched now!

yeah yeah mommypony thats the reason feerik and the mods have always gave to the players and i know that you as a moderator have to agree with the policies of feerick but lets get real, do you really think that it is fair to loose all your progress of years in one day? i most say i completly agree with eadwynn why shouldnt i have and advantage over new players? after all this is a game of progretion meaning the hole point of it is that little by little you make your heard grow, with your daily efortt you win gold, grassland moves and  traits so if i have been palying for years why shouldnt i have an advantage? its like saying that new players in the V2 should have a heard has big as yours or as big as the oldest players just because they were changed to V2.

Now i dont mind to make a little effort to get gold daily but the amount of gold given its just ridicoulos, i really hope that with the  updates we will find more options to hearn gold.

Also i know what mods probably will say that feerik warned us about the changes and that they are permanet changes, thats ok but i complete agree with azenner314 i do feel feerik made empty promesses i read somewhere that we will have a compensation for the lost gold so far i dont see any kind of compensation for the playesr that lost a big amount of gold since the 3 free pack traits were given to every body.

Another thing that worries me is that it seams that for healing your ponies you will have to buy the nurse set for, as cee69 previusly stated, a ridicoulus amount of fezz, correct me if im wrong but that will mean that we can not train our ponies since we can heal them, unless we buy feez or they gave us another option for healing our ponies  with the updates, that does not seams fair to me.

Dernière modification par barbarita09 (2012-05-08 03:37:34)

#27 2012-05-08 03:41:23

brokenstar9
fiche Eleveur
Membre

There is no healing ponies any more. The Nurse set puts stallions on the breeding list... which with the breeding limit saves a player from click 5 times in a week. We don't really have to have that, & it's saving maybe 5 minutes of game time. So, it is reasonable they did not give that set to players for free.

As for the gold I"m going to quote my post in another topic because if gives a pretty good explanation that I think better explains the fair point that Mommy & Nyght have been trying to explain, but some just seem not to understand or are refusing to listening to.

Back in January they announced the gold would re set to zero. All players would be losing this, no exceptions, not even for FG bought with feez. I don't have any clue on why people are becoming upset they don't have that gold now. There were 4 months between they could have spent that money if they were afraid of losing it. There were four months to prepare themselves for the loss & a 4 month notice to know not to purchase FG because it would be a loss when V2 switched. Why now are demands & threats being thrown around for having lost what was told would be taken away. Why is it a surprise? It was announced & talked often in V2 posts. Nothing was hidden or secret about it.

They also said they had to do it to keep the economy fair since traits would be gold & the old FG system gave a lot too freely for fairness if it carried over. The economy has been deflated (you are paying 500 fg in stead of 2000 fg for a trait now). Having 1 million FG transfer over would be the equivalent of 4 million in V1. Having everyone increase their wealth 400% for free would kill the economy & probably bankrupt Feerik since the bases of their money making items are now FG purchasable too. Not to mention how that inflation would affect new players entering the game. Seriously, how would someone that started today ever be able to catch up to me if I still had my 14 million... well actually 48 million because that would be it's real value in V2? They never would have that chance to equal me, & that is not fair to them. It is Favoritism to me. Because the definition of fairness is NOT "everyone gets equal amounts." Nor is it "everyone gets what they want to happen." It is "everyone gets equal opportunity." Which could never happen for new players if the veteran players had the wealth advantages of version one.

My mod voice is Turquoise, stone hard and mystical.

Have a question
Read the Common Player Questions for the fastest answer.

#28 2012-05-08 03:45:09

nyghtmoon
fiche Eleveur
Membre

There is no healing in V2.  Ponies do not have health points any more.  The heart with numbers is the number of times you can breed the pony.

Players were told that all gold would be lost moths ago and we have held to that statement.  The reason is not just to be "fair" to new players but also because of the economic impact of having items that were previously feez only, now available for gold.  If players had kept all of their gold they could purchase anything they wanted, any time they wanted and there would be no chance of income for feerik and thus no game for us.

You assume there will be no compensation because it did not happened immediately.  There has been no statement that there would NOT be a compensation so please be patient.  There are still bugs being ironed out with the mass transfer. What's more, all those who migrate their account before June 4th will get the exclusive "New" Set. (very soon)  As stated in the first post. 

My MOD voice is burgundy and enigmatic

#29 2012-05-08 04:18:13

amanda710
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

i agreed with a lot with people above the hold thing about the gold men it not fair we are player that have work at our pony and everything that it took to get what we got and it like these if you take our gold why didn't you take our pony is that fair to the [b]new[b] people that i have lot of pony when they don't i mean if i have money in the bank and the bank change i hope my money is there because that my money it not my fault that they just found the site and start play when i play over a year i mean i had start over when ponystar close and no one care about use new people then and we lose traits and gold and everything which we was hope we got back but we didn't so now i still don't know if im will still play i like the new look but i see what the site come to is like everything is money you can have all the trait you want but you have spend lot of money right now i feel like someone too something i care about because i care about my pony but i understand that when thing become better not everyone like it but the thing is not everything is better with v2

#30 2012-05-08 04:41:19

brokenstar9
fiche Eleveur
Membre

110 fg x 365 days = 40,150 fg

This is all the value you would earn from a years play from V2 with a years status, & all that a player with 1 year seniority is entitled to claim over a new player by having their status of a year.... but everyone is crying they want millions (1 million is 13x the amount the value of their time is worth, & people want multiple millions). It is not a rational demand. It is a selfish demand that would kill the game's economy & lose the game's existence for all.

What option would you rather have happen
1. Accept the loss of FG & continue playing the game, re earning your lose.
2. Get the fairy gold & see the game shut down completely from bankruptcy with zero chance to enjoy ponies or gain any loses back in a few short weeks.
3. There is no option past 2. You have to pick one of the above.

Dernière modification par brokenstar9 (2012-05-13 21:54:13)

My mod voice is Turquoise, stone hard and mystical.

Have a question
Read the Common Player Questions for the fastest answer.

#31 2012-05-08 07:34:34

rondavel2
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

Hi everyone and goodbye, this is my last time in this game. Sorry but I won`t play more. The ponies are really ugly now and the game slow and not friendly to play. I don`t care if moderators erase the message just because don`t want to listen the truth. I`ll miss my ponies but the way they used to be not these others. Catitiz_PDT_07 Catitiz_PDT_15

#32 2012-05-08 12:43:43

missymusic
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

I am trying to understand all of this, they closed down Ponystars and we lost our money and our time. They have tried very hard to keep us happy and keep us playing.

I understand the loss of fairy gold. We had notice, we had the chance to buy more ponies or traits as we pleased with 4 months of notice. And Yes the system is buggy, its new. As Ponystars and Poneyvalley was when they started out; I think we should give them a chance.

Leave suggestions,
Leave positive AND negative feedback,
Leave constructive critisism and ways to improve FAIRLY
Dont like it?
Leave.

Ive grown up with Ponystars. And At first, I was just as furious at the thought of everything being lost. Look at this now;

WE STILL HAVE OUR PONIES! :D There are many positives, theyve tried to keep us happy. Yes it can improve, but be glad we have a site at all guys!

The new designs are different, but you get used to them. Like a new pokemon game(: The series 5 pokemon are different, but thats only because they are new. Yes it is harder to earn FG, but look at all the stuff being offered to us for FREE? And they are compensating us with a free trait pack; Better than nothing at all?

I do wonder what happened to our compensation for Ponystars, no I have not forgotten as we lost alot of money there. And I do suggest

*Please give us the option to keep the old ponies?
*Reasonable pricing on the feez products
*Dont limit our herds or our Breeding, please! Inheriting traits was one good thing about awaiting for the births, and what happens to breeding with other players? Not many people will if they are limited and not only that, for how much gold now?
*New ways of earning FG
(I have a glitch on that, but I don't think that belongs in this forum)

As for those of you reading this; Please give them a chance, everything has to be tidied up(: Thanks for reading.

#33 2012-05-08 13:05:27

try2t
fiche Eleveur
Membre

missymusic a écrit:

I do wonder what happened to our compensation for Ponystars, no I have not forgotten as we lost alot of money there. And I do suggest

Hey good point feerik never answered that- I lost money too-- Ponystars was bought by feerik

#34 2012-05-08 13:15:09

nyghtmoon
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Try2t yes, we did.  Repeatedly on the old forums in fact. 

Ponystars was not bought by feerik.  The art and game code were owned by Feerik and leased to an American company.  When that company became involved in some legal trouble, Feerik attempted to get the game data back.  However, due to the legal ruling which deemed that NO account data (from user names to ponies to feez) could be transferred or recreated ponystars was shut down.  Feerik tried to find a way to compensate but due to the legal ruling in the US court system it could not

Missymusic,  Unfortunately it is not possible to keep the old artwork.  Your other suggestions are certainly something we can put forward to the admins though and some are already up in our Suggestions and Feedback section.

To everyone, PLEASE do keep things civil.  We do not erase posts for disagreeing but we simply will NOT tolerate rude or belligerent behavior.  If you wish to give constructive feedback your posts will ALWAYS be welcome.  The Suggestion and Feedback section of our forum is open and already has several posts with suggestions and feedback from players. Thank you in advance   

#35 2012-05-08 20:51:38

try2t
fiche Eleveur
Membre

thanks nyghtmoon  I did not have all the info now I can have my closure for PS (RIP).

#36 2012-05-12 02:18:08

dottydiva
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

Ooh, so new and glossy. I'm so relieved that I decided to check into my account today otherwise I may have missed the migration period like how I missed the shutting down notice at PS. The graphics are cool but on my old computer it's going to take so much more time to load. It's real exciting though!

Have a happy day everyone!

* DottyDiva

#37 2012-05-13 15:35:56

julyslash
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

I tought well and the gold thing is fair
but i still think there shoudn't be a limit of how many times you can breed your ponies, neither a limit to your herd

#38 2012-05-17 06:51:05

lunanight80
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

The new site is awesome but the let down was the gold reset to 0. I understand that it's fair but the feez i bought were gone. That's what i didn't like. I spent money to buy them but why is it gone when i migrate to the new site. It'd be great if I could get it back.

#39 2012-05-17 08:20:17

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

lunanight80 a écrit:

The new site is awesome but the let down was the gold reset to 0. I understand that it's fair but the feez i bought were gone. That's what i didn't like. I spent money to buy them but why is it gone when i migrate to the new site. It'd be great if I could get it back.

You lost your Fee'z , too? Wow,I guess that shouldn't happen D: It has nothing to do with being fair as far as Fee'z are concerned. Each player can buy as many Fee'z as they want (theoretically, of course) no matter how long they play. So the amount of Fee'z can be the same for a player who plays for two days and for a player who plays two years.
I had my Fee'z transfered :o

#40 2012-05-17 12:57:40

nyghtmoon
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Feez should not be lost in the transfer.  For feez related items you can contact support.  If it was gold that you bought with the feez then that can not be reimbursed.

#41 2012-05-18 07:04:10

silverbast
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

Catitiz_PDT_02  I don't know if I like the new game or not.  I have a very slow dial-up connection.  Nothing else is really available here to download as much, and I haven't been able to get on the site since it started.  I got as far as doing my barn once.  Couldn't get it to load the ponies and haven't gotten that far again.  It just stops loading.  So.  Guess it's off my play list like many others have gone.  Wish everyone else happy play.  Looks fun, but.

#42 2012-05-18 08:37:22

kitsune123
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

Well, I personally can't say that I like the new version nor that I dislike it...

I actually kinda like that my FG was reset to 0... I had about 2mil+ gold just collecting dust and I couldn't get feez so many traits were off limits to me. Now, even if getting gold is a slow process I actually HAVE A CHANCE to get some traits that I always wanted to have but never could. That said I guess it is a big plus for me :D
And I like the new beauty contest! It is very nicely made :)

The things I dislike (for now, don't know if it will change at a later date..) is that we can't sell traited ponies on the BM. So we can't trade traits, some traits from V1 are collecting dust in my inventory when I could just sell them so someone who wants them can have them without buying them (lol sooo many 'them's xD )
And I dislike the new eye color=hoof color=horn color (don't get me started on the new pegasus...)On V1 I liked to have ponies with similar mane and coat color and a clashing eye color because it wasn't such a big deal and it looked nice to me. Now the new coloration system makes them look quite...well...ugly. I personally liked to have a traited pegasus with clashing eyes (like blue traits with red eyes to make them stand out) and now I can't even look at the same pony due to soooo much RED. Franky it burns my eyes. Now I have to retrait all my ponies so the colors don't clash anymore.

I guess I'll just wait and see what happens....It can't be THAT bad, I at least got to actually keep my ponies and traits unlike the fiasco with PS

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr