Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2012-05-26 22:20:47

tisatisa
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Unique baby ponies

Just a few days ago i breed two pink ponies with green manes.
I was so excited to get another pink and green maned pony BUT wait when i clicked on the nursery on the last day i found a blue pony with a green mane.
Wait now, did i breed the wrong ponies? Weren't the ponies supposed to look like their parents?
Well i guess the baby was blue because his mommy is from V1 and the daddy from V2.
Quite disappointing i guess, but i have a blue pony now =D so i am a bit happy about it
and because it is special/unique.

If you want to see the ponies my account is tisatisa(add me as a friend)
Daddy is on page 1(A Lover's song) Mommy and baby on page 2(Michen starley and BlueVelvet)(I never massively breed my ponies)

So post any unique ponies you got via breeding, I want to know a bit what other people get through breeding.
I presume they are like the new glitches?

Dernière modification par tisatisa (2012-05-27 12:28:50)

Came back, HUZZAH!

#2 2012-05-26 22:43:01

brokenstar9
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Re: Unique baby ponies

tisatisa, in V2 players can only see your account if they are your in-game friend.

As for the babies, by the announcement made in V1 babies would fall in a range between parents normally, but many are finding the unique mix with colors that are boarder line to the edge of the color wheels or come from glitch parents. Maybe check the parents & see if either are that way. It may explain the large color variation.

My mod voice is Turquoise, stone hard and mystical.

Have a question
Read the Common Player Questions for the fastest answer.

#3 2012-05-27 12:34:47

tisatisa
fiche Eleveur
Membre

That thing is clear I just forgot to mention to add me as a friend.
I checked them again and see nothing special:Both of the coat colours are ''nearly'' the same
The eyes of the father are 'Grey' mothers green and the baby had dark green, which seems normal for the new pony genetics. Again the same for the mane(normal).
So the coat: Redcurant light + -263,83,167 = Denim <-this is the adorable sillynes of genetics.
Anyhow, brokenstar, got any strange/adorable ponies like that? Id like to see some from other players.

Dernière modification par tisatisa (2012-05-27 12:37:03)

Came back, HUZZAH!

#4 2012-05-27 19:23:29

darkjewels
fiche Eleveur
Membre

i've heard that if you breed 2 grey ponies in V2(both with grey mane, grey body and grey eyes) the foal may be all black, or withe or have like... withe mane, grey body and black eyes or something like that...

i think the new system makes the baby pony's color be a variant to the parent's color...

for people who like to have ponies of several different colors, and uses to get new ponies throug breeding, this is good, because the pony may not be the same color as his/her parents and they'll not need to look for glitches nor ponies of a radicaly different colors than the mother to get some variety.

however, for people who like having all ponies of the same color(or close to it), this is very annoying, because they are no longer sure the baby will be the color they want it to be...

if you'd like to take a look at my ponies and ask questions about their ancestry, i remember most of their parents.

i will not unlock the "locked" ponys
on a totaly unrelated note: no, i will not stop with the puns!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
~Only entering for gold. Not interacting with other players very often~

#5 2012-05-27 22:18:55

brokenstar9
fiche Eleveur
Membre

-263,83,167 is a glitch since it holds a negative & converting that number to a normal color would make it (8,83,167) which is a blue. Looks like the baby went towards the glitch's color more than the non glitch.

My mod voice is Turquoise, stone hard and mystical.

Have a question
Read the Common Player Questions for the fastest answer.

#6 2012-05-29 17:59:37

tisatisa
fiche Eleveur
Membre

darkjewels a écrit:

-snip-

Lovely I would love to see some of your ponies =)
What are some with the most crazy ancestors?

Came back, HUZZAH!

#7 2012-05-31 13:40:41

horseg27
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I had something interesting happen.
I breed a white pony with a light grey mane and light blue/purple eyes with a light green pony with a purple mane and darkish green eyes and got a black pony with black mane and green eyes. I was kinda shocked.

#8 2012-05-31 15:18:05

tisatisa
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Interesting horseg27 I would love to see the baby and parents!
Will you add me as a friend or i shall you?

Came back, HUZZAH!

#9 2012-06-01 09:55:44

horseg27
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Sure, I'll send a friend request.
The mother was SnowCloud, the father was FernSprout and the offspring was Greehorn.

#10 2012-06-01 16:35:14

tisatisa
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Wow, Greenhorn really is a special pony!
And now i will have to check what unique I get next time.

Came back, HUZZAH!

#11 2012-06-03 06:54:24

horseg27
fiche Eleveur
Membre

:D thanks! Good luck with breeding your own!

#12 2012-06-06 00:00:16

nieblet
fiche Eleveur
Membre

***Warning: I will probably ramble a bit. Here is a link to a pic of the 'unique' baby that is the point of it all though: Lord of the Manor

I've just joined up here. Used to play on PonyStars forever ago and am having a bit of culture shock on seeing the new pony designs and what not. I made this account, then remembered I had lacklusterly started an account on V1 after Ponystars closed and never got past just my starter pony. So I migrated that account and got it started.

With this account my first born pony came out adorable, but mostly just looked like a earth pony(like his mum) with his dad's(a love pony) color. But in my migrating account my starter was a pretty little pale purple water mare, and I adopted a handsome fire stallion with a coat of 'grey slightly bright' and their baby is the above linked completely adorable white water stallion.

When I saw him I just sort of stared. I had ten accounts on ponystars with a ton of ponies in each, and not a single white pony. He is going to be an utterly handsome fellow when he is older though.

#13 2012-06-06 16:49:50

tisatisa
fiche Eleveur
Membre

I think this is simple to say: Dark gray or any other dark ponies make black or slightly lighter  babies(if their genes pass to the baby of course)Light coloured pony of any colour make a white or a bit darker version of that colour. This is normal for the new colour system.

=) By the way the baby pony looks adorable!

Came back, HUZZAH!

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr